Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:18 am
whiters4

User Image

Felix Colton

Felix gave her a shrug he had plenty of suits and coats but he did not want to say that and sound like a rich a*****e. "Well I guess you are right there." He said in agreement with her before turning his cold gaze to her, a soft grin on his lips. He gave a small chuckle when she mentioned she would schedule an appointment for her shenanigans and shook his head. "No. I have no plans for the rest of the week. Im not a big fan of parks either but it seems fate has led me here to you." He said with a small grin. He wasn't one to believe in things as such as fate but it was strange that he kept bumping into her once in a while. Normally he would suspect her of being a spy but no one knew where he was and usually there would be some aspect that would give it away.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:03 am
User Image

|||||||| User Image ||||||||

Carmen frowned to herself briefly, her fingers pressing the corner of her lips flat as she furrowed her brows at the ground beneath her feet. After a moment she shook it off, excusing herself to walk to the nearest rubbish bin and throw away her trash. All that remained was her drink, which she grabbed as she resturned to the fountain and smiled back at the visiting gangster. "Well good! I can get you into trouble anytime I see you." Adjusting her purse, she did raise a brow at the tail end of his statement, almost letting it go without acknowledgement. "How curious. Why do you figure that is?" The wolf made an inquiry at the mention of fate, simply feeling for herself that this city was too small not to at lease glimpse everyone within weekly intervals. It was an endearing trait in her opinion, it was nice for when you grew weary of being a loner all the time.

Home: 1216 Pasadena
                                                            Task: N/A
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Cover Girl ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:--$$
                                                            Mood: Serene

Quote:

Quote:

Master Kiro II

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:05 am
User Image

User Image

User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Her reaction was a lot more enthusiastic than he expected. Her head cocked to the side, eyes sparkling with interest - he was a bit taken aback. What was so special about it? It wasn’t as if he did much of anything. He simply took a picture with an old polaroid camera. ”Uh…?” He made up his face a bit, then cleared his throat as he unconsciously began bouncing one of his restless legs, ”I don’t have any at hand… polaroids are fragile… and expensive as ********> He shrugged apologetically, and ruffled his already messy dirty blonde hair. ”yeah… boxing…” He hadn’t thought much of that sport either. When he was first introduced to it, it was a means of self defense. Alexander then moved on to training other kids in boxing, but didn’t think much of it beyond hobby.

What this lady had was a talent. Not many people could draw. He certainly couldn’t. He took pictures of life, but she captures it by hand. That’s far more interesting than what he does. But Alex let it be. It was better to accept it than to make the conversation a lot more awkward than he had already previously done. He messed with the sleeves of his hoodie in attempt to not rock side to side again on the skateboard to make any noise. He pursed his lips and finally said, ”Do you come here often to draw?”

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Where. Soleil Park || With. A Stranger || Mood. Awkward > Curious
Bank. $890.65 || Status. It's Complicated/Single || Outfit. Hoodie and Ripped Jeans
Ooc. - - -

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:36 am
whiters4

User Image

Felix Colton

Felix chuckled at her statement once she said she'd get him into trouble. "Trouble is quite common for me." He said to her as he refered to his life style. His gray eyes looked into her's when she asked him why did he supposed that was. "I dont know...must be one of life's many oddities." He responded with a small grin. He enjoyed her company though for some reason and for a man who prefered solitude and power it was certainly unusual.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:10 pm
User Image

|||||||| User Image ||||||||

Carmen laughed, pointing to herself rather proudly as she smirked. "Not this kind of trouble, Mr Colton. You're meeting your own original brand of Carmen Rowson trouble." Woth an extra dramatic flair, she curtsied, pushing her hair back when she straightened her posture. His exposition on the idea of fate didn't lend anything new to her discernment- she was as confused as ever, she shrugged absently and put her sun glasses back on. Well, if he says so. "Alright, well fate says come on. It's too nice a day to sit still."

[exit]

Home: 1216 Pasadena
                                                            Task: N/A
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Cover Girl ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:--$$
                                                            Mood: Serene

Quote:

Quote:

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:46 am
whiters4

User Image

Felix Colton

Felix wached her as she pointed at her self his eyes scanning her whole body noticing her new posture before chuckliing lightly this time his teeth actually showing. "Carmen Rowson trouble huh..? Alright I'll bite." He said to her before watching her put her glasses up and stand up. "Well lead the way Mrs. Rowson." He said to her

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: confused, curious ⟡ Company: Stranger ⟡ Location: The park

The woman would notice the lack of enthusiasm he showed pertaining his photographs. It wasn't something she wasn't used to, a lot of people at her art class were that way which didn't amuse her one bit. She was only that way when she was depressed and that was a little too rare. She would end up disappointed though, pouting a little childishly when he would deny having any at hand. It was understandable though, so she reverted back rather quickly with a slight smile. "I do hope to see them someday." she would say with a smile. He didn't seem as excited when mentioning boxing either, making her pout return and a slight sigh escaping her being. There wasn't much she could do about it right?

With the short while of silence, she wasn't sure what she should say to him, but eventually when he spoke up, she passed a slight smile and nodded lightly. "Not very often, but yes I do." she would say and glance over at his skateboard for a moment before looking back up at him. "And you? Do you come here often too?" she asked.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Springy || Single || Artist
⟡ o. o. c:

tol n floofy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:08 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ①sт

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④④
( ④ мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:55 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick and Hiro visited the park as usual to play at their usual spot because nobody goes over there which meant nobody will less likely to bother them. Played around with Hiro's toys and with not many people around he didn't worry about anyone watching them. After an hour had gone by both were ready to head on home. He has some research to be doing for his online business now that bigger orders are coming in. Has plenty of free time even with the job and playtime with his pet. No person to interact with was keeping his schedule free to do anything he felt like doing and no one to complain or comment about in this town. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: relaxed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $610.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:08 pm

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Under a tree
With: Alone
Mood: Contemplating
Apparel: Jeans, red shirt, bandages around arms (off)
Items: None
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Akira needed air, so today he came to the park. Here, he had enough space to think about his situation. Sitting under a tree, he unspun the bandages around his arms, revealing the chain tattoos again. No matter how often he looked at them, they always reminded him of his greatest fear. Although it hasn't happened, he was too close to it each time and now he was getting there again.

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:40 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ②иם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④⑤
( ④ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

『 Ⓑ Ⓡ Ⓔ Ⓐ Ⓚ Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓛ Ⓔ, ⓤ ⓝ ⓑ ⓡ ⓔ ⓐ ⓚ ⓐ ⓑ ⓛ ⓔ; 』
                ׺°”˜ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ, υ ɴ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ ˜”°º×
                              —¤÷(`[¤* ᴡнᴇɴ I ʄѳʊȵɗ YOU, ɪт ȿɧѳɵӄ ME *¤]´)÷¤—
                                            ɪɴ тнɪs TWISTED ᴡoʀʟᴅ, ɪ'м ɢʀᴀᴅυᴀʟʟʏ ɢʀoᴡɪɴɢ TRANSPARENT ᴀɴᴅ VANISHING

【DON'T LOOK FOR ME,】〖DON'T LOOK AT ME〗

☠ ɪ DON'T ☠ ῶΐʂɧ тo ☠ HURT YOU ☠ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡoʀʟᴅ ☠

『 oғ soмᴇoɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ's Ⓘ Ⓜ Ⓐ Ⓖ Ⓘ Ⓝ Ⓖ 』

❝ Ӄ-υ-ʀ--ɪ__Ӄ-υ-ʀ-o ❞

User Image
Personal Info
|| { Kurai, Kuro, Ku-chan } || { Twnety(20) } || { 6'1" } || { 152lbs } || { Single } ||
|| { Talking Voice: Touyama Kinji(Hysteria Mode) ~ Hidan no Aria (Example) } ||

Housing Complex
|| { 1119 Etoile Housing District } ||

Mood
|| { Relaxed } ||

Company
|| { Himself } ||

Balance
|| { $450.27 } ||

Anything Extra?
|| { Click on his picture for a hidden Easter Egg. } ||

Orangutans Obliterating Chimpanzees
|| { Sorry for the wait! Things got a little bit busy over here, but it's simmered down now. } ||

User Image

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

Strolling on into the park, for the first time, Ku took in the scenery. It was quite a nice park, though. Didn't look like there was a shortage of things to do here. Hell, the was a grand multitude of things to do... if one set their minds to it. He should come around here again when he's got company with him. It would make this place a tad bit more fun to frolic around in. For now, though, he could only do things by himself, but that wouldn't be all that bad. He may get some stares from passersby for the activity he was about to do, but it's something he needed to do on a daily. His house was too stuffy for him to do anything big there, so he had been reduced to doing the small things for quite some time. He was getting just a biiiiiiiiitttt rusty and stiff, compared to how he used to be and that wasn't acceptable. He found a suitable wide-open vicinity, that included a single tree within a ten meter diameter. There, he started his combat training, going from throwing punches and kicks at a tree head on, to timing his punches and kicks to stop a few millimeters before hitting the tree, to practicing his katas. "Tss! Tss! Tss! Haa!" His voice echoed out with each swing and the occasional echo of his limbs connecting the tree followed along. He couldn't let his reaction time and senses dull because of such a new lifestyle, so this was probably all he could do for now, and he'd have to do this regularly. Might as well start now, right?

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

{ Theme Song }

User ImageUser Image

Amour1568

xXDestructive_MindXx

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:48 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick and Hiro visited the park as usual to play at their usual spot, but more relaxing than playing this time. They laid on the grass which was still wet from the earlier rain, but he didn't mind it. Hiro was a natural at relaxing and Patrick followed the kitten's lead. Didn't see or hear anyone around with their spot being so far away from the path. Privacy even in a public place is important to them and once they are done they left on out of the park quietly. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: relaxed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $610.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:00 am
User Image
Aye, are you happy? I’m happy yeah
Every morning when I open my eyes, it feels like a dream
It feels like the dazzling sun is shining for me
Again today, without fail, my day starts with you

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Slowly walking around the park, a blonde haired woman had taken her three year old dog off of his leash, letting him wander around sniffing new scents before he bounded back over towards his owner. Letting out a soft sigh, Alyssa couldn't help but wonder what she was going to do today. So far all she really had planned was just to take her dog out on his routine scheduled walks. Then as soon as the young water elemental mind decided to wander, her dog Morpheus all of a sudden was gone out of sight. Beginning to panic a bit the woman put her hands up to her mouth and begun to call out his name as she was searching. Normally her dog knew better then to run off, but sometimes he would find something interesting and watch. Which was the case as of now. Morpheus was sitting underneath a tree watching as a man was practicing on his combat skills. The dog was enamored to say the least. Just curious as to what this human was doing. Finally after a short while of searching Alyssa, finally found her dog. "Morph you shouldn't run off like that, what if someone took you away from me?" She said with a slight scolding tone of voice to her dog. Finally looking up the blonde tilts her head and watches in amazement at the movement the man was doing with his katas. She decided to keep quiet and sit down in the grass with her dog as she continued to watch.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Do you sleep well at night?
Sometimes, I can’t believe my reality so I wake up
You know what I mean? Sometimes I was afraid
It was such a crazy journey but now I’m back in your arms

╔══════════════╗
Where: Soleil Park
Wearing: Outfit of Choice
With: Morpheus and a man, whose name I don't know
Thoughts: Wowo
Money: $1000
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

xXDestructive_MindXx

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games