Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:08 pm
Well, that's kinda why I got into Othello and W Juliet, they just started and the fun is waiting for the next to come out ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:34 pm
I heard Othello was really good and . . . there was something else also released by Del Rey that came out the same time Othello came out that was really good.  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:24 pm
Masquanade
I heard Othello was really good and . . . there was something else also released by Del Rey that came out the same time Othello came out that was really good.

I really like it! Lesse.. what else came out by Del Rey... ::graabs book:: There's Wallflower, XXXholic, and Negima... might be Wallflower you're thinking of.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:50 pm
Misaki_Chii
Masquanade

I really like it! Lesse.. what else came out by Del Rey... ::graabs book:: There's Wallflower, XXXholic, and Negima... might be Wallflower you're thinking of.
yeah Wallflower is what I'm thinking of. For my b-day coming up I'm suppose to get a shopping spree at Waldenbooks or Amazon.com. Whichever. My mom wants to do it this weekend but I want to wait til the march books come out. eek That and I'm getting new bras and panties, because EVERYONE KNOWS bras and panties are just too much fun. xd domokun heart heart (in truth my undergarments are just to loved and are too old whee heart )  

Masquanade
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:04 am
Well, I have to save up to get more manga later. I just discovered the joys of Amazon.com. I think that I might be getting my anime from them. 3nodding It was easy to preorder a copy of the Incredibles DVD once I got use to it. But I'm going to wait until I have been paid. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:19 pm
W00t w00t! I got Confidential Confessions 6!!!! Waii~~!! biggrin Now that series is all paid for crying Well, I gots ta read it in order for it to rele be overwith XDDDD But I can just read it a billion times biggrin  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:32 pm
Adult Swim to Become a Network
As of March 28th, Turner Broadcasting will formally split The Cartoon Network's Adult Swim program into a separate cable television network for ratings reporting purposes. As a separate entity, Adult Swim will be a formidable network, with #1 ratings in its time period on basic cable among adults age 18-34, and an average of 11 of the top 50 ad-supported cable programs among adults age 18-34. However, apparently Adult Swim's content and broadcast schedule will not change from its present condition.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:47 pm
Masquanade
As of March 28th, Turner Broadcasting will formally split The Cartoon Network's Adult Swim program into a separate cable television network for ratings reporting purposes. As a separate entity, Adult Swim will be a formidable network, with #1 ratings in its time period on basic cable among adults age 18-34, and an average of 11 of the top 50 ad-supported cable programs among adults age 18-34. However, apparently Adult Swim's content and broadcast schedule will not change from its present condition.

it better be on regular cable and not just digital or I will have to kill something.  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:56 pm
So what does everyone think of housing?

I hope the new AS newtwork is on regular cable, though my house does have digital cable . . . but not in my room. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:34 pm
Masquanade
So what does everyone think of housing?

I hope the new AS newtwork is on regular cable, though my house does have digital cable . . . but not in my room. crying

we don't have digital cable at all. There's only a few channels I wish that we had. G4TechTV (omg, I'd DIE having that channel.. it's the best EVA XD), Anime Network (our area actually gets it! CNY never gets anything special XDDDD).. and... umm maybe international channel.. our cable used to have it, and then they took it away crying But I rele wish we have G4 TechTV... I love some of the video game stuff... they talk about wicked cool computer stuff, and they've got anime unleashed.. except some of the anime they choose I rele don't like. In the summer, when I was in MN, my father had satilite TV and he got that channel and I got into Boogiepop Phantom.. that show is rele werid but awesome at the same time XDDD  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:30 pm
I wish i had some of those channels. We have the regular tech tv channel and I watched Last Exile. Then some one bought tech tv and they made a new channel and we don't get that one. I also wished we got the Internation Channel and I would kill my dad if he didn't give me Anime Network . . . IF we had it in this area . . . which we don't . . . so woe is me. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:58 pm
Misaki_Chii
Masquanade

it better be on regular cable and not just digital or I will have to kill something.

3nodding Same here. There are a lot of good shows on Adult Swim that I don't get to see because they come on too late and I have things that require me to be up early the next day.

The houses look cool. 3nodding Got mine set up right now. When I have more gold later I'm planning on updating and maybe expanding.  

Tobias Mule

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:38 pm
I can't get my house to work and it makes me mad!! What kind of browser and internet are you using???  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:37 pm
I'm using IE and have cable internet

Anyways I got my birthday shopping spree at Waldenbooks today. Picked up:
Planet Ladder 7
Bleach 5
Kill Me Kiss Me 5
Cresent Moon 5
Fruits Basket 7
Gate 1

Ta da!  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 8:33 pm
Masquanade
I'm using IE and have cable internet

Anyways I got my birthday shopping spree at Waldenbooks today. Picked up:
Planet Ladder 7
Bleach 5
Kill Me Kiss Me 5
Cresent Moon 5
Fruits Basket 7
Gate 1

Ta da!

sweet! whee  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games