Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:27 pm

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Bakuryu had left Reena inher room and started to walk about the moving boat, but stopped when he heard the voice of the man he'd coied the lvl 3 sharigans from. 'This could be interesting..' He thought to himself as him listen to the man speak with another ninja. Once they were done Bakuryu stepped from the shadows, where he was most at home, and said to the Uchiha, "Your great-granfather knew the 1st Hokage huh? Did you know that your 1st started a clan that would become the most powerful one in the Hidden Ash village's history?"
Kai got out of the water and his scarred body could be seen. Kai walked up the side of the boat and onto the main deck with water dripping from him as he listened to Bakaryu.
"I'm well aware of that. One of my hobbies include studying blood lines. And I am well aware of that particular clan. I've spoken to the 1st Hokages grandson who is a village elder about it many times. " Kai said.
"Are you sure we are talking of the same clan, the one I'm thinking of is the founder of the Ash village and one of the only clans in all of history to have a 2 part Kekki Genkai, one only obtainable to pure bloods, which is why they were surprised when Rio wound up with both of his mothers Kekki Genkais, and none of his fathers. Thought I would presonally rather have the Kama clan's trait then one of the Ohmus, the Kama's is much more effective for killing people quickly.......
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:39 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Bakuryu had left Reena inher room and started to walk about the moving boat, but stopped when he heard the voice of the man he'd coied the lvl 3 sharigans from. 'This could be interesting..' He thought to himself as him listen to the man speak with another ninja. Once they were done Bakuryu stepped from the shadows, where he was most at home, and said to the Uchiha, "Your great-granfather knew the 1st Hokage huh? Did you know that your 1st started a clan that would become the most powerful one in the Hidden Ash village's history?"
Kai got out of the water and his scarred body could be seen. Kai walked up the side of the boat and onto the main deck with water dripping from him as he listened to Bakaryu.
"I'm well aware of that. One of my hobbies include studying blood lines. And I am well aware of that particular clan. I've spoken to the 1st Hokages grandson who is a village elder about it many times. " Kai said.
"Are you sure we are talking of the same clan, the one I'm thinking of is the founder of the Ash village and one of the only clans in all of history to have a 2 part Kekki Genkai, one only obtainable to pure bloods, which is why they were surprised when Rio wound up with both of his mothers Kekki Genkais, and none of his fathers. Thought I would presonally rather have the Kama clan's trait then one of the Ohmus, the Kama's is much more effective for killing people quickly.......
"Sorry my mind wondered. But I do know what your talking about. Two Kekki Genkai's are powerful but only as strong as the one using them. However mutations in a single Kekki Genkai are just as powerful. Take me and Daisuke for example." Kai said taking a sip of sake.

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:24 pm

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Sorry my mind wondered. But I do know what your talking about. Two Kekki Genkai's are powerful but only as strong as the one using them. However mutations in a single Kekki Genkai are just as powerful. Take me and Daisuke for example." Kai said taking a sip of sake.
"Have you ever seen the second trait of the Ohmu clan? It only can be inherited by a person with a father with Ohmu blood in them as well. In fact, have you even seen the first, the symbiotes in a Ohmu clansmen come from their mothers, and only their mothers, see they have to bee transmitted while the baby is still developing, so the baby's body doesn't reject them and the symbiotes think that it's not a foe's body, and grow without eatting their hosts body for food.

But the second trait is much more useful for survival," Bakuryu looked over at the other boat to see Rio meditating, "But it can be somewhat....disturbing to watch." He finished
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:59 pm

Silly Genji
"What do you mean, Uchihas's only? There are like 2? Get out of my way!" Shinji shouted at the guard...

Kenji was about to go about with his training until he heard shouts. Coming from the outside, recognizing the guard shouting, the other he barely recognizes.

Walking to the gate, Kenji then say who the other person was, it was Shinji! "Hey, Jhato, let him in, I know the guy!!" Kenji shouted. The guard was about to argue but then decided against it. He let Shinji in.

"So Shinji, what brings you hear?"

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:50 pm

Shin woke up with a small yell. His heart beating fast, his breathing fast and quick to try and catch the air around him. He felt as if he was in a nightmare.

"..where...am...where am I?"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:49 pm

Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
"What do you mean, Uchihas's only? There are like 2? Get out of my way!" Shinji shouted at the guard...

Kenji was about to go about with his training until he heard shouts. Coming from the outside, recognizing the guard shouting, the other he barely recognizes.

Walking to the gate, Kenji then say who the other person was, it was Shinji! "Hey, Jhato, let him in, I know the guy!!" Kenji shouted. The guard was about to argue but then decided against it. He let Shinji in.

"I fought a guy with something that resembles a cursed seal, I need to know more about this, since you're from the noble Ryuujin clan, I thought you might know something..." Shinji started with a stern look on his face.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:07 am

Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji

"I fought a guy with something that resembles a cursed seal, I need to know more about this, since you're from the noble Ryuujin clan, I thought you might know something..." Shinji started with a stern look on his face.

The Ryuujin Clan knows something but Kenji himself knows really little. "Well then, might as well go inside first, and we can talk indoors. Come." Kenji lead the way to the house that Kai and himself occupies.
Kenji then had a thought: Is it the same person who was in the forest in that black dome thing? he began to wonder.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:09 am

Shin sits up and sorta feels like he has a headache. From there he stands up fully and walks around. He looks over the apartment and how it reflects the person that lives here. He than walks to the window and looks out of it.

"Wonder if that Shinji person is ok?"

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:52 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Have you ever seen the second trait of the Ohmu clan? It only can be inherited by a person with a father with Ohmu blood in them as well. In fact, have you even seen the first, the symbiotes in a Ohmu clansmen come from their mothers, and only their mothers, see they have to bee transmitted while the baby is still developing, so the baby's body doesn't reject them and the symbiotes think that it's not a foe's body, and grow without eatting their hosts body for food.

But the second trait is much more useful for survival," Bakuryu looked over at the other boat to see Rio meditating, "But it can be somewhat....disturbing to watch." He finished
"Some things in this world are far more disturbing than that." Kai said.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 1:38 am

Kenji and Shinji were walking on to the house, but Kenji decided to make way for the training grounds. "I need to go pick up my jacket."

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:20 am

Shin felt better and wondered about the people he last saw. He wanted to go out and look for them to make sure he didn't do something wrong. Shin grabbed his jacket and put it on than went for the door.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:12 am

Kenji picked up and then wore his jacket, then again, lead the way to the house that was located a little westerly in the Uchiha Compound.

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:34 am

Baleted (Homstar lol)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:55 am

Shin left the apartment and walked around looking for other people to find Shinji and his friends. He went to the trying ground and stood there and looked around.

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:20 am

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"Some things in this world are far more disturbing than that." Kai said.
"I'm aware of that," said Bakuryu, "Raith-sensei taught me a gen-jutus that is much more disturbing, but, well, you'll just have to see him us it, although, i hope he doesn't, it's not a very pleasant experiance for him either.."
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games