Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:42 am

[*waits for reason to reply*]
[[Am I forgetting roles? sweatdrop ]]
Miss Chloie
(*looks at* o.O?)
Kawamura Keigo
[*whistles*]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:38 pm

(No, I don't think that you're forgetting roles... Only that I think that some people that you have signed up have only posted like once. Do you think that they still qualify for the role? I mean, it's been several months since they've posted here... and, although this RP has slowed down quite a bit with its age, some people still post here time to time (ahem, you and inu and me) so it in that regard...is still alive... uh... so yeah. Whatever you get from that...)

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:37 pm

A soft smile formed on his face, someone was going to help him. One person finally understood him, and his love for him big brother. He gave a small nod to confirm her statement. The future was all he could think about, all these fantasies played in his mind. He could'nt wait, to see them come true. He gazed back up at her, snapping out of his own little world."Is there anything I can do?" he asked softly.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:48 am

Yuugi was getting pretty frusterated. Yami hadn't responded to him once in the past half hour (it seemed, it's not like he has a clock). He was beginning to wonder if he had the millenium puzzle on him at all. But--no, he wouldn't take it off. It anything were to ever happen to it, then Yami would be in deep trouble, and he knew that. He wouldn't just take it off friviously. 'No--he must be ignoring me again.' he thought with a disgusted stare at the puzzle. He resisted the urge to smash it to the ground; It's not like he really needed his Yami any more anyhow. Yuugi had just liked the company--but now the company was missing, and not telling him what was going on.

Whatever he and Kaiba were up to, he was tired of feeling like the third wheel. Hadn't he proven himself already? Enough with all of this 'don't tell Yuugi' crap...

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:51 am

Tenshi thought carefully for a moment. "Mokuba, when I met Yami, he had something around his neck... there was a boy there who had the same thing...and they looked fairly simular--were they a family heirloom or something?" she asked, putting Mokuba's question aside. She did, of course, know all about the millenium puzzle and its owners, but she didn't want Mokuba to be aware of that. She had formulated her plan, and Mokuba could help her carry it out.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:15 am

Duke regained normal contiousness, and got up.
"Joey..?" he asked, looking around.
"Hey, Jou! Where are you?"

May La Nee

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:11 am

"Good. We shouldn't spend too much time in here. I know everybody probably knows by now, but yet.. We shouldn't. "
Miss Chloie
Yami was still pulling up his pants when Seto asked. He was starting to feel a stiff-like pain in his lower half, so he was trying to take it easier and not rush as much. "...Almost..." He answered as he lifted his belt.
Kawamura Keigo
Seto, fully dressed, was belting his shoes.
"Are you done?" he asked, befoe taking a look at Yami.
"Maybe I should look instead of ask."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:19 pm

Yami pulled the length on his belt taught, watching Seto without a word nor facial expression. 'I guess he's right...,' he was thinking. He fastened the notch and rested his hands at his side, while his eyes swept the room once more. He was missing something, he knew it; but he couldn't think of what it was.

'Oh, the puzzle...' he realized. His eyes searched the room again for the artifact, eyes narrowing when he didn't see it. (He doesn't remember that he left it outside the bed room/dormitory.)

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:16 pm

Mokuba smiled, he was glad he could help her. " No, their not family really. Yugis sort of Yami reincarnation, the puzzle use to hold Yamis spirit within it. Now though, he has his own body, so now the puzzle just links their minds together." Mokuba explained. He was still sitting on the ground, but he was now cozy in Tenshis lap. He was sitting between her legs, but not touching her body. This did make him feel a little more closer to her.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:26 pm

"What are you looking for?" Seto asked, after following Yami's glance/glare ( which? ;-; ).

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:33 am

Tenshi was silent for a moment, "Okay," she said finally, "I think that I get it..." She was silent for another moment as she pretended to think.

"So--if their minds are--er connected, then why doesn't your brother think that he likes Yuugi? I mean, if he's a reincarnation, wouldn't yami be--er...like a zombie or something? Wouldn't he think to prefer someone who is er...alive?" she asked.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:39 am

(neither, he's just sorta squinting around, wondering wth his puzzle is at. ^^)
"...nothing..." Yami answered slowly. He didn't see the puzzle here, so it would be pointless to tell Seto that he was missing it--it would be possible that Seto would want to help search the room--but it was plain to him that it would be a waste of time. "I just left it back there..." he answered, trying to not let the uncertainty show in his voice.

He threw a fake grin in Seto's dirrection before approaching the door. "We should go," he offered, turning the handle.
Kawamura Keigo
"What are you looking for?" Seto asked, after following Yami's glance/glare ( which? ;-; ).

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:33 am

Seto nodded firmly, before following Yami out of the room. He couldn't help but pinch Yami's rear once.

((I lack time... It's not that I don't have inspiration, I just don't have time to look for the right English words to make my replies longer ;-; ))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:33 pm

(Ahuh, yeahp--SUUURRREEEE!!! Naw, I'm just jokin. ^^)
Yami jumped slightly at feeling the pinch. "Ow..." he half stated, half muttered to himself, while trying to hide the smirk that had worked its way onto his face. He halted in the doorway, and called to Seto over his shoulder, "Do you want to go first?" he joked.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:42 am

"No, thank you. I'd prefer to stay back here and enjoy my view. Besides; Ladies go first." Seto said smiling, crossing his arms and smirking while looking at Yami.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games