Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:10 pm

skypheonix
Angel_Fantasy
Star was busily looking for a warm dry spot to rid herself from the cold and ice from the cold waters when she immediately scented and heard Sky and whipped around immediately before he reached her so she wouldn't do the same to him as he did to her. "Well, well. What have we here? A father without his daughter?" she grinned and walked up to him nuzzling his muzzle with small icicles still hanging from her fur from her swim earlier.
He looked her over and blinked before glaring at her for the comment. "You are mean! I lurfle my daughter" He gets close and sees the icicles. "You freeze or sumtin'?" He gently licks one then continues licking one, then another until he is attempting to melt them while he licked them. "Mmmm, watery..." he chuckled and continues licking at her nonstop.

"What?" Star smiled innocently at him. "I never suggested that. Who could be a better father than you, Sky?" Although she really meant it, there was a faint hint of sarcasm in her voice. She shrugged at his question and grinned. "Took a dip." Star quirked a brow as he started licking her and laughed. "You're never going to finish nor keep me dry in this kinda weather with all this snow." She smirked and let him try and finish licking all the ice off her. But just before he finished, she shouldered him into the snow along with herself as she rolled around, getting herself snowy again as well as him. Star laughed. "Whatcha gonna do now?" She pawed her way to him and started licking the snow off his fur back as a favor.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:43 pm

Angel_Fantasy
skypheonix
Angel_Fantasy
Star was busily looking for a warm dry spot to rid herself from the cold and ice from the cold waters when she immediately scented and heard Sky and whipped around immediately before he reached her so she wouldn't do the same to him as he did to her. "Well, well. What have we here? A father without his daughter?" she grinned and walked up to him nuzzling his muzzle with small icicles still hanging from her fur from her swim earlier.
He looked her over and blinked before glaring at her for the comment. "You are mean! I lurfle my daughter" He gets close and sees the icicles. "You freeze or sumtin'?" He gently licks one then continues licking one, then another until he is attempting to melt them while he licked them. "Mmmm, watery..." he chuckled and continues licking at her nonstop.

"What?" Star smiled innocently at him. "I never suggested that. Who could be a better father than you, Sky?" Although she really meant it, there was a faint hint of sarcasm in her voice. She shrugged at his question and grinned. "Took a dip." Star quirked a brow as he started licking her and laughed. "You're never going to finish nor keep me dry in this kinda weather with all this snow." She smirked and let him try and finish licking all the ice off her. But just before he finished, she shouldered him into the snow along with herself as she rolled around, getting herself snowy again as well as him. Star laughed. "Whatcha gonna do now?" She pawed her way to him and started licking the snow off his fur back as a favor.
He growls the hair on the back of his neck standing on end as she tackled him he glared at her waiting impatiently as she licked the snow off of his already snow-white fur.

skypheonix

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:59 pm

Star had only been a fourth done with licking off the snow from him when she heard his annoyed growl. She quirked a brow at him. Knowing all too well that it was the tackle that made him growl, she remained true to her stubborn nature. "Sheesh. If you wanted all that snow to remain on your back, then just say so. You're so tense these days." Star stood up with one swift movement and padded a few feet away before shaking her fur out. There, she laid down again and began licking her paws and the rest of herself to rid the snow on her.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:38 am

Black yawned and walked out of the woods in her wolf form. Her tail swayed slowly behind her as she went to the edge of the lake and drank from it. Smiling she walked out onto the ice, not knowing that it was getting thinner.

Babe_In_Black1881

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:11 am

Babe_In_Black1881
Black yawned and walked out of the woods in her wolf form. Her tail swayed slowly behind her as she went to the edge of the lake and drank from it. Smiling she walked out onto the ice, not knowing that it was getting thinner.
tackles her off the ice. "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:14 am

skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
((plot ruiner >.>))

Black yelped as she was teh tackled" Whatcha dothat for?"she said whinning ;-;

Babe_In_Black1881

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:16 am

Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
((plot ruiner >.>))

The ice cracks underneath his weight and he falls through
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:18 am

skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
((plot ruiner >.>))

The ice cracks underneath his weight and he falls through
"daddy?" she said scooching over to where he fell in. She yelled intothe hole "DADDY!!>!?!!" she whinned tried to look for him in the water

Babe_In_Black1881

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:19 am

Star just layed there and watched, knowing Sky had it all under control. In her mind, she fancied Sky falling through the ice and having Black save him. She sniggered as the sound of ice cracking could be heard. "It can't be that accurate, can it? I could be passed off as a fortune teller!"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:23 am

He scrabbles out of the hole shaking madly.

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:42 am

((sorreh >.> ))

Black walked over to Sky and started to lick some of the water off of his coat" Daddy, I'm sorry, i shouldn;t have gone onto the ice" She said. Her ears and tail were down and she wasn't making eye contact.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:44 am

Babe_In_Black1881
((sorreh >.> ))

Black walked over to Sky and started to lick some of the water off of his coat" Daddy, I'm sorry, i shouldn;t have gone onto the ice" She said. Her ears and tail were down and she wasn't making eye contact.
He nuzzled her before rolling in the dirt to cover himself

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:46 am

skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
((sorreh >.> ))

She whinned and followed him laying down under a tree with her tail wrapped around herself. she closed her eyes. ;-;
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:48 am

Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
((sorreh >.> ))

She whinned and followed him laying down under a tree with her tail wrapped around herself. she closed her eyes. ;-;
He lays next to her

skypheonix

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:49 am

skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
((sorreh >.> ))

He lays next to her
:I'm sorry..."she said softly and not moving.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games