Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:08 pm
Welcome to the guild, help yourself to some cookies and eggnog, and make yourself at home. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:02 pm
Name: Tomiko Lane Memori
Favorite Color: black
Favorite bands: Weezer , Evanesecne , Do As Infinity , Seether , Tiffany , Bonnie Tyler , Dir en Grey , Every Little Thing , The Dresden Dolls , My Chemical Romance , Fall Out Boy , Mischevious Kiss , Motion City Soundtrack , The Blood Brothers , Utada Hikaru , Metallica , BoA , Maaya Sakamoto , Hathorne Heights , Yoko Kanno , Slipknot , Seether , Blink 182, From First to Last
Favorite Foods: Ramen, Curry, Sashimi, Pizza
Favorite Movies: All of the Inuyasha Movies, Memares of a Geisha
Favorite Animes: Inuyasha ,Samurai Champloo ,Full Metal Alchemist ,
s-CRY-ed, Fooly Cooly (flcl) , Trigun , Paranoia Agent , Escaflowne , Sailor Moon

X_Kiyouko_X

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:07 pm
Zuki_Koroshi
Name: Tomiko Lane Memori
Favorite Color: black
Favorite bands: Weezer , Evanesecne , Do As Infinity , Seether , Tiffany , Bonnie Tyler , Dir en Grey , Every Little Thing , The Dresden Dolls , My Chemical Romance , Fall Out Boy , Mischevious Kiss , Motion City Soundtrack , The Blood Brothers , Utada Hikaru , Metallica , BoA , Maaya Sakamoto , Hathorne Heights , Yoko Kanno , Slipknot , Seether , Blink 182, From First to Last
Favorite Foods: Ramen, Curry, Sashimi, Pizza
Favorite Movies: All of the Inuyasha Movies, Memares of a Geisha
Favorite Animes: Inuyasha ,Samurai Champloo ,Full Metal Alchemist ,
s-CRY-ed, Fooly Cooly (flcl) , Trigun , Paranoia Agent , Escaflowne , Sailor Moon

Welcome to the guild. ^_^ *hands you a basket of cookies and some eggnog* You have some good taste in anime. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:23 pm
Thank you! *Accepts cookies and eggnog*  

X_Kiyouko_X

Sakura_Purachina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:31 am
lurichan
Welcome to the guild, help yourself to some cookies and eggnog, and make yourself at home. ^_^

thanks, but eggnog o.O  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:38 am
Sakura_Purachina
lurichan

thanks, but eggnog o.O

It's non alchoholic, and kindof a small bit of holiday spirit I can eek out really.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Zombina Corpse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:25 pm
NAME: Zombina/Kei/Geisha. My real name is Kelly.
APPEARANCE: IMAGE
FAV. BANDS: 45 Grave, Dir en Grey, The Misfits, Cradle of Filth, Murderdolls, +DespairsRay+, and too many more.
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Enslaved by master.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anything art-related, self expression, religion [Satanism, Buddhism, and CMT], collecting body parts, PC gaming/video gaming, Photoshopping, etc.
PERSONALITY: I'm a b***h. But then you get over it.
PET PEEVES: Arrogance, feeling as though 'ignorance is bliss', stupidity, stubbing your ******** toe on something... >_>;
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes Japanese culture, language [I can speak three - German {first language}, English, and Japanese], rice crackers, Ragnarok Online, spending time with my boi, modeling, hair and makeup art, self expression, creativity. dislikes Let's just sum it up in an easy category: you.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was invited, and it seemed like an interesting place.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:57 pm
lurichan
Sakura_Purachina
lurichan

thanks, but eggnog o.O

It's non alchoholic, and kindof a small bit of holiday spirit I can eek out really.

Not the nicest drink ever, however, drinking an egg raw is alright sweatdrop  

Sakura_Purachina

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:20 pm
NAME: Kupo Ikari
APPEARANCE: Short Blonde hair, green eyes, pretty much inshape. I wear mostly red and black with the occasional silver and green
FAV. BANDS: Metallica, Rammstein, The Clash, Nightwish... Many others.
SEXUALITY: Gay
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: I have a boyfriend. Sorry folks
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like to anoy people I don't like. I like to write fanfics and poetry... I like to bite people, and if they have a cut, I like to suck on it. Whatever, I like blood. Be afraid if you want, but there are odder people out there than me.
PERSONALITY: I'm an insanely random person once you get to know me. Before that, I'm broody and will probably utter the phrases, 'I hate you' and 'I will KILL you if you talk to me again." Make me laugh and you'll be a friend.
PET PEEVES: Wish/washy people. If you go with the flow and don't stand up for yourself, I probably won't like you.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like yaoi, rock, raves, piano, punk, friends, computer. I used to like cutting myself, and honestly, I still do, but my boyfriend won't allow it. He thinks I'll commit suicide. Cutting isn't about suicide for me. I like to know that life is all real. Pain is the big key to tell you whether or not you're truely alive. I dislike people, posers, and... Wish/washy people. I'm a very tolerant person, but I've been surprised at what pissed me off before.
REASON FOR JOINING: Many of my friends are goth, and I get along well with goth people. Besides, this is a place where you can be yourself completely, and not be judged or feared.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:28 pm
Hello new person *hands you a complimentry basket of cookies* Welcome to the guild and enjoy your stay. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:47 am
lurichan
Hello new person *hands you a complimentry basket of cookies* Welcome to the guild and enjoy your stay. ^_^

Woot! Cookies... How on earth did you know my downfall?!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:06 pm
KupoWrath
lurichan

Woot! Cookies... How on earth did you know my downfall?!

*lol* A lot of us here have a sweet tooth, so we share. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

gimigoth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:24 pm
NAME:taylor
APPEARANCE:blond hair,green eyes
FAV. BANDS:evenesence,green day,green jello,punkzilla,good charlet,linkin park,breaking benjamin,papa roch,system of a down,HIM,and some other underground bands
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:going to ask out my best friend Robert who obvioysly has a crush on me.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:cusing people out
PERSONALITY:very mean to 6th graders (ther afred of me! rofl )non-conformest punk goth emo
PET PEEVES:dont like people standing over my sholder whill im typing(my brother danny does that all the time.)also people touching my arms.
LIKES/DISLIKES:likes:getting into fights w10th graders dislikes:preeps
REASON FOR JOINING:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:33 pm
NAME:taylor
APPEARANCE:blond hair,green eyes
FAV. BANDS:evenesence,green day,green jello,punkzilla,good charlet,linkin park,breaking benjamin,papa roch,system of a down,HIM,and some other underground bands
SEXUALITY:straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:going to ask out my best friend Robert who obvioysly has a crush on me.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:cusing people out
PERSONALITY:very mean to 6th graders (ther afred of me! rofl )non-conformest punk goth emo
PET PEEVES:dont like people standing over my sholder whill im typing(my brother danny does that all the time.)also people touching my arms.
LIKES/DISLIKES:likes:getting into fights w10th graders dislikes:preeps
REASON FOR JOINING:thought it was really cool!  

gimigoth

Fluff.My.Pillows

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:51 pm
NAME: Aly Manduca
APPEARANCE: Long brown hair with a streak of gold going to the side, brown eyes, short, curvy but not fat. pics in profile and on my myspace www.myspace.com/scandoll
FAV. BANDS: Dirty Sanchez, Benny Benassi, ROmak and the Space Pirates, Christian Death, Siouxie and the Banshees, 69 Eyes, the Cure, Led Zeppelin, Mindless Self Indulgence, Retard-o-Bot, Screaming Mechanical Brain, and The Bravery
SEXUALITY: bi-sexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: happily with my boyfriend Ray
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, writting, drawing, singing, video games, reading, fencing
PERSONALITY: I'm out going, yet somehow shy. I'm rather easy going,b ut easily confused.
PET PEEVES: arrogance, novelty stereo-types, people who hate or are easily annoyed, liars
LIKES/DISLIKES:
REASON FOR JOINING: I was invited, and i'm always willign to make new friends, or engage in intelligent conversation  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games