Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
OGG Publisher's Office: Now handling requests and complaints Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this belong in the Outer Rim?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:21 pm
Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
Celestia Whitesword
No addendums you feel needed for Rusty?

If there are, you'll be the one to notice and add them.
My knowledge of Rusty is not very complete.

S'ok. ^^ Truth be told, not even I am completely sure o' all he's done between Em Squad and Legacy, thus I'd have to wing it some.

Then wing it.
You wont be the first person in the guild to do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:30 pm
Well, I can't think of anything to add at the moment  

ElladanKenet
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:44 pm
Entry Number: 224-X
Subject: Falleen
Capsule:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Falleen goes by two definitions, according to the OGG. One's the name for the species of sentient repto-mammals that make anyone of any other gender go nuts with arousement. The second's the name of their planet.

The Falleen are one of the more exotic races of the galaxy, though there are by far stranger people out there (did I ever mention that space slug I met in a bar?). They could alter their skin pigmentation at well, which ranged in a variety from the normal green to yellow, red, brown, grey, and even aquamarine. The Falleen also gave off natural pheromones that made them irresistable to any of the opposite gender.

Biologically, Falleen were a bit taller than normal humans. Most had black hair, and their nails grew as long as to be called claws. They also had distinct spines along their backs and brows, although these were less noticable in females. Falleen were commonly known to be quite calculating and judicial, as evident from examples such as Xizor.

One of their most notable traits, is their "cold-bloodedness." Like all, or at least most, sentients, they feel emotions; they just have them under better control. Falleen hatred is said to be long, and total; one of the best examples of this is the long feud between Prince Xizor Sizhran and Darth Vader.

Falleen as a planet is nothing special. It's a jungle world with icy mountains, plains, and large lakes. Prior to the Clone Wars, it was represented by Zurros. After the Galactic Civil War, it was unaffiliated.

Notable Falleen include Prince Xizor, Zurros, and Xizor's niece, among others.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:50 pm
I think I'll do the write-up of the falleen race.

You're missing quite a lot with that slapstick summary.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:55 pm
There's a fine line between humor and making a joke article. I'm just worried I might screw thing up when I try to tackle an article on sports soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:35 pm
Nelowulf

How is that slapstick? What did I possibly miss that was important to the Falleen as a whole?  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:08 pm
ElladanKenet
Nelowulf

How is that slapstick? What did I possibly miss that was important to the Falleen as a whole?
You're right it isn't slapstick. Sorry about that, but you still should include more information on there. You really don't have that much for what is available for the Falleen  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:12 pm
Then you add some. I added pretty much everything I found, except mentioning that Vader vaped the capital city in an attempt to cover his own screw-up.

Hell, there's more on Falleen there then there is on most other planets in the OGG.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:14 pm
ElladanKenet
Then you add some. I added pretty much everything I found, except mentioning that Vader vaped the capital city in an attempt to cover his own screw-up.

Hell, there's more on Falleen there then there is on most other planets in the OGG.

I'm talking about the race but never mind. It's up to Cale anyway. I don't feel like arguing about this especially since this is canon.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:17 pm
Even still, what more can I mention? I've talked about practically everything they're known for, including their body, repto-mammal ancestry, nature, where they live, how they act, etc.

Heck, I even mentioned they can bloody change colors.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:19 pm
How bout mentioning a few more well known members of their race?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:20 pm
Ral Roke
How bout mentioning a few more well known members of their race?
Just did.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:28 pm
Their relation to the hutts, the fact they can live a good 800 years, the fact they hold an aristocratic culture, going off planet is considered "strange", the holier-than-thou they ususally portray upon others.

The part about the pheremones is exaggerated, they're not zeltrons, they're Falleen. Also, you can add about their concepts of beauty and various forms of artistic talent.

Xizor's niece does have a name, FYI.

Need I add more that you forgot? The falleen are one of my preferred races. I know you can easilly double the size of those paragraphs.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:11 am
Nelo, if you're so big on it, then by all means type up an article about 'em.  

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:12 pm
Be my guest. I at least tried.

It's not like I submitted a design for another ship. The past several things I've posted were ALL Canon.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games