Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

excaliburace

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:09 pm
Ace stepped off the ship onto the soft sands of one of the Fray Islands. He had traveled there with a small team of elite soldiers. He walked up to Doctor Cid and engaged in conversation. "Well Doctor, what's the situation so far?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:12 pm
((wow that was intense...I do feel it...you ever have somthing like this ever happen to you before, you hit it perfectly.))

As she left the cold darkness huuried back in. It was mucky and now even worse now then it was before. Somthign was going on with your once love and she seemed to move on.

Just then from outside the cell you could here small feet scurrying along the floor. It moved toward your cell and stoped at the bars. The figure was obviously female by shape but hidden behind a large black cloak. It wasn't a very nice coat: had many holes and tares in the fabric. Then a voice came form the mistci figure, small at first and then stronger eith passion.

"Salin, I'm sorry about what happened. I wish there was somthing I could do. It's not much but I figured you might want some." The women said bedning down and pushing a loaf of bread and meat with bits of blood under the cell bars. She waited for a reply while trying to remain unoticed by any one else.

((other chick))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:38 pm
((lol no but I am a amazing writer when i try...and you did what i was going ot do in my next post lol))

Salin picked up the food with a warm smile on his face, at least I am not totally hated by everyone. Salin felt hunger for the first time since arriving in the cell. He took a bit of the bread and even though it was of megear quality it tasted wonderufl. Salin looked at the figure and noticed the figures curves and realized it was a woman. "Who are you?" Salin polietly asked as he took another bite of bread and resiste with everything he had from going into a blood thristy rage to get at the blood he was givin. He started breathing heavily as he saw the blood and knew if he tasted it he wouldn't be able to stop himself from devouring it savagly.

The girl pulled down her hood to show off a familiar face in the dim lit cell room, "Serena?" Salin asked shocked.

Serena smiled softly and blushed, though Salin could only tell because of his enhance vampric eyesight. Serena spoke with a soft angelic voice that made Salin forget about his hunger and problems as she did, "You remembered my name Salin....oh sorry my lord."

Salin laughed after he regained control of himself. "My lord? Didn't you hear? or has it not spread yet? I am only a grunt private Miss Serena not a lord....not anymore." Salin's eyes glazed over as he felt a ping of shame similar to the one he felt talking to Kesea when he had to talk about what happened out loud.

Serena's face was now one of shock, "They demoted you that far my....Salin?" She asked not beliving what he had said. "You only messed up once."

Salin laughed again at her naiveity**, "Oh my dear you realized I had a huge party thrown and an eniter ARMY moblilized on my word. That turned out to be false because I jumped the gun with the prisoners and wasted a week of time and...' Salin realized he was yelling at the top of his lungs at this point and Serena had look horrified. Salin felt a cold unlike any other that he had felt come over him and his knees felt weak and he wanted to die, "Oh I am sorry Serena, really I am. I didn't...mean to yell."

Serena compused herself and spoke up softly once more, "No I shouldn't have brought it up. I must be hard for you." Serena's eyes were gazing at the dirty blood covered floor now.

Salin walked over the door of the cell and grasped her hand, "It is but seeing...seeing you have brightened it up all the more."

Serena cringed at the cold touch of Salin's hand and backed up, "I am sorry my....Salin.....its getting closer to dawn and I have duties to attend to in the morning. And I am sure you want some sleep before meeting Lord Joa Boo."

Salin laughed yet a third time, "I already met our Lord."

Serena gasped in surprise, "Where on the road?"

Salin smirked, "no here"

Serena looked even more shocked, "But you haven't been out of the cell but for a second when you got here. I know I have been having other servants check.....check every hour." Serena said blushing bright red in the darkness.

"He saw to me in here......go you have duties to go do. I should not be wasting your time." Salin said kissing her hand. Serena shyly nodded now that her secret was expoused and turned and left.

Once the door of the cell room slammed shut Salin sighed and turned to face the meat bread and blood he was givin. A wicked smile crossed his face as a feral growl erupted from his lips.

((how was that?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:45 pm
The vampire started to speak to Helena, intensity filling his muscles.

"Did you...?" he managed, before she cut him off.
"No, I hear it too, there's something nearby. I'll watch the alley, get your things."

Sogue was back outside with his coat on his shoulders and his blades on his waist in less than 30 seconds.

"Should we get Toru?" Sogue whispered to Helena as they moved silently, with the skill of vampires, to the edge of the shadows their huts cast.

"No...it would alert them that we know they're here," Helena whispered back.

The vampire drew his blades with the schrim of metal as they peered into the darkness, waiting for something to give.

"Wait..." Sogue whispered, "where's Zedo?"

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:36 pm
excaliburace
Ace stepped off the ship onto the soft sands of one of the Fray Islands. He had traveled there with a small team of elite soldiers. He walked up to Doctor Cid and engaged in conversation. "Well Doctor, what's the situation so far?"

"It should seem sir Ace that at your delay we have only lost ground to those blood thirsty Argonians." Doctor Cid said with his words trailing. Many monks where running about, preparing chants and spell that would take more then just one of them to cast. Cid's dragon that he had summoned circled in the sky and was fierce in battle.

The air was thin with war on the verge. It felt as though all you had to do was light a match to set off the thick tension of both fronts moving together. Many airships followed Ace and his men as they landed safely on to the Fray Islands. The Omega Alliance was drawing forces from mostly Kine but now Medagerith as well. This new force would most defiantly help hold the Fray Islands against the Dark Hand.

"Many of these men are yours to command. I myself have final word over my monks but we will help your parade against your enemies with our spells. Go forth into battle with no fear." Cid said.
((Do you know the set up of the Fray Islands.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:47 pm
((To Salin))

When the sun came up you where the first to know about it. After finally drifting to sleep in the cold cell you woke to a quite different scene as the sun cut through you like a sword. You where weak because of the lack of blood consumed and the sun light hurt to bear. Its rays opened up all around you until finally you could see past them.

Your body was dumped aboard a water-bound ship to roast away in the morning sun. The crew among it was well at work by now and deep within their duties of assembling the ships components to make it sail successfully along the western oceans blue waters.

As you came to you found that you where on the long deck bent up against a few barrels of grub. The stench built up so quickly it made you want to puke.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:52 pm
Salin jumped up and streched, "Oh they could have woken me to get me here. Would have been easier on them." Salin yawned and looked around at the ship, "So I wonder how this will all turn out. Ha to be a grunt again....I havn't been one of those since...before...I..Was...a vampire." Salin leaned against a railing on the top of the deck before calling out, "Need any help anyone?"

(wnat to skip the sailing or is something going to happen?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:57 pm
((No, I know nothing of any of the lands actually.))  

excaliburace

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:55 pm
The people among the ship continue to there work. As if your voice was to trigger a chain of events a man approached you with suspicion from his high perch at the wheel. His eyes captured your own and for a second there was confusion in his sight.

"Let me see here, who is this....." The captain searched through his sheets of assigned grunts. "Every one else is accounted for except Salin. I'm guessing that’s you my boy. Welcome aboard. Nice ship isn't it. Just make yourself cozy and relax, we will be ashore in no time. You cozy yet, well goodm, because it's time to get to work." The captain’s voice ran straight to annoyed as he marked off your name with his dagger. With his words he threw a mop in your direction and made a sarcastic impression of mopping the decks. "Like I said grunt, welcome aboard."

It was a bright day, the sun still beating against you, still burning the crust of your skin. As you got to work you could embrace it fully once more what it was like to have to work hard to get what you want.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:47 pm
((ha...I finally finished the map of Rune Seeker...it's a little homemade but I Like. I will follow this message up latter with a few descriptions and well of course tell you what all the numbers are....as for now, I'm going to get my hair cut))

User Image  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:58 pm
((go to frist page for the name of the cities....will continue to work on this))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:25 pm
Salin grabbed the mop, "Aye Aye captain!" He said with a laugh as Salin failed to realize that he had to do manual work that he hadn't done in a long long long time.

For the first couple of the minutes was fine, though the sun irritated his skin a little, "Arn't I glad that I have this amulet." Salin said running his hand over his amulet that protected him from the sun. He took a deep breath before running back to work with sweat runing down his face like water cascading over a water fall.  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:24 pm
As you worked on you could feel the cool air return to normal. Your body caught on and agreed with the beautiful day with the bright sun high in the sky now. The rest of the crew worked along side with you for the most part of the day. As lunch came along they all stopped what they where doing instantly and moved to the lower deck and into the rooming area.

As you followed you couldn't quite rid yourself the feeling that someone or something was watching you. It grew as you moved on with the crowd where no single person could be distinguished from the rest of the.

It wasn't until you where sitting that you noticed something familiar about a particular crew member serving soup at one of the larger pots. She had that face and the same hair tucked back and hidden within a long black cloak. Could it be her, is it even worth trying to find out???  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:17 pm
Salin raised an eyebrow as he came up to the pot of soup and then sighed as the cloaked girl glanced up, "What are you doing here?"

Serena jumped when Salin spoke, "Oh uhmmmm, I got transfered.." she said mekely.

Salin shook his head and kept on walking down the line til he was out. Serena looked over to her boss and asked, once again meekly, "Can I go on break now?" Serena's boss nodded and Serena throw off her appron and almost ran to where Salin had just sat down at a empty wooden table.

Serena looked hungerily at Salin's soup and then shivered a little and looked up and smiled pushing his bowl towards her, "Take it you look thin."

Serena's mouth dropped and she shook her head vigerously, "No no no my lord! There is no way I could take your food!"

Salin laughed, "Once again I am no longer a Lord Serena, and I don't need this type of food."

Serena pulled her cloak up and offered her arm to Salin, "Hhahaa little girl you are very foolish to trust exposed skin to a vampire. But atlast I am not hungry, but one need not look close to tell that you are so please eat the soup."

Serena smiled softly and pulled back her arm and then grabbed the bowl and started to scawf tdown the soup. Salin laughed and got up and walked over to the stairs and went up on deck...  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games