Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
AskYoda.com ((Trivia and General ?'s)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:23 am
Everything here is speculation only!!!

Moyayuki

** Who commands a Republic attack cruiser, the kind you'd find during the Clone Wars? A clone? A non-clone officer?
A clone would mostlikely be in command, with a Jedi overseer. This prevents the confusion found on a normal carrier during attack.

Moyayuki
** If it's a clone, would they have received specialized training?
Yes, the clone commander class received specialized training just for the purpose of commanding, a cruiser commander would received even further specialized training.

Moyayuki
** Would they wear a uniform instead of armor?
This si speculation only, but I believe they would have worn armor similar to your standard clone commander, armor with yellow markings.

Moyayuki
** What color would be uniforms worn by Republic officers?
The officers of the Republic did not exist until after the clone wars. Then they were the imperial officers with their trademark Green/Grey uniform.

Moyayuki
** Oh, and what type/class of shuttle would an Aqualish working with the Separatists use? Sheathipede-class shuttles are only used by Neimoidians, so I can't use that. I need it identified for when my Rep. attack ship picks the vehicle up on their scanners.
You Will Never Be A Man

An aqualish would use whatever was avalible since they were mercenaries or Bounty hunters. There is no mention of a specific ship type in the Wiki.

Unless You Are A Gentleman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:11 pm
Actually, nonclone officers started appearing in large numbers mid way through the war. In fact the republic Navy, though swelled by the ranks of clones, have always had a decent sized officer corps.  

Sol Walker
Crew

SagebrushRebel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:08 pm
Where did Padme Amidala live before she became queen?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:11 pm
Naboo.  

Sol Walker
Crew

SagebrushRebel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:23 pm
I mean, like where in naboo lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:53 pm
Theed  

Sol Walker
Crew

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:23 pm
You Will Never Be A Man

She also lived in what is known as "The lake country" but I don't know exactly where on the planet this is.
Unless You Are A Gentleman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:38 pm
thats probably the place she tok anakin in the second movie.  

Sol Walker
Crew

SagebrushRebel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:15 pm
kool! thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:37 pm
Um, I'm having a lot of issues right now involving my fanfic. If any of you could help, could you click on this link please? Sorry if I'm advertising . . .
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writers/uh-oh-a-problem-read-if-you-know-about-star-wars/t.38312779/

And I had found out that there would be a non-clone officer heading as captain of a ship. This was from asking in the official SW thread. Plus, it would be a little hard to train a clone to have that much responsibility. But, what's done is done in my story and I can't change it! I already developed a character and his personality and have scenes of dialogue with him. Too late, I suppose. -_-

But, yes, I'd be grateful if anyone here can help me in my plight! 3nodding

Moyayuki

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

drewmund

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:01 am
ooh, ive got one... ok, so a jedi builds their lightsaber as a final test before becoming a jedi knight. but in Episode II (and the clone wars mini series), Anakin has the same lightsaber as he has when he's a jedi knight. theres no change. it can't be a training lightsaber, so whats up with that?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:12 pm
They probably just didn't have enough time to worry about lightsaber construction in the middle of a war... Oh, and he was advanced enough in his Padawan-ship to use a real saber, way pased the training-saber days.  

elvisnake2

drewmund

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:28 pm
o, ok... thnx, that was kinda bugging me  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:08 pm
plus, as stated in the series, he tends to go through them rather quickly...  

lady_skuld

drewmund

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:47 am
lol, yeah... i never really liked him as a main character, he just wasnt main-charactery enough  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff