Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

- p h y x a t e d -

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:44 am

When Cya and Zane drove up in the parking lot of the mall, they noticed a large number of people their age standing outside a store. "If we follow the crowd, I guess that's a good place to start shopping." said Zane, grinning. "But it's a CD store. I thought we came to Seattle to buy clothes." Cya pouted. "Later?" Cya couldn't refuse Zane, so they started walking in the direction of the CD store. "I wonder if those guys attend Forks High too?" wondered Zane.
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:06 pm

"Umm.....how about books?" said Ayaka

Azarni Usagi

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:59 pm

"Yeah, I don't know about you guys but I am definantly heading over that way" Arianna siad and started walking to Borders.
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:59 pm

When they drew closer to the group, Cya suddenly pulled away from Zane. "Karissa!" she said happily, wrapping her arms around one of the girls and hugging her. "Cya, what are you doing here?" she asked. Cya replied, "You know how Dad always moves. Well, this time he brought us to Forks."

- p h y x a t e d -

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:04 pm

(Nicole or Nick, Antonio, Jess and John Polluck were friends/partners of her mom)
Arianna smiled at the girls. It was funny to watch them. "Arianna?" a voice asked. Arianna turned around and seen Nick and Antonio. "Oh my god! What are you guys doing here?" she squeled in delight, hugging each of them. "Needed someplace new to shop" Nick said.
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:45 pm

"Us?" Karissa hadn't met Zane yet; she'd been out of touch with Cya for a while. But she noticed now the tall good looking boy standing just a little bit away. "Yeah, Zane is...well, I met him at our last home." Cya said shyly. Standing on her tippy toes, she whispered in Karissa's ears. "He's just like me," Cya said happily. Karissa smiled, "I'm happy for you then. Zane, is it? Why don't you come over here? I'm Karissa." she shook hands with him.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:08 pm

"So where do you live?" Nick asked once she joined them again. "Forks, it's a little house in the forest" she admited. "How pretty, we'll have to drop by sometime." Nick said. After a while more of talking Nick looked regretful. "I guess we should go but here's my phone number, the office number and my email" she siad. Arianna gave Nick her info and after one last hug they parted. She went back over to the group. "Where are my manners I'm Arianna" Arianna introduced to the two newcomers.
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:45 pm

"This is Cya, and Zane." Karissa said. Cya waved to Arriana. "Are you a vampire too?" she asked, coming closer to stand in front of Arriana.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:07 pm

"Nice to meet you. ANd yes I am, why? Is there a problem with that?" Arianna asked.
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:37 pm

As Cer and Estelluna stumbled out of the store, they bumped into the others with company. ''Friend of yours?'' Estelluna asked straight face.

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:33 pm

"Yes," Karissa replied to Estelluna. At the same time, Cya said to Arianna, "No, not at all."
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:59 pm

"I may not be a vampire myself, but I used to want to be one." Cya added. "It was only by the narrowest bit of chance that I ended up being what I am today instead."

- p h y x a t e d -

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:25 am

"Which is...?" Asked Michiko. They didn't seem like werewolves....
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:47 pm

After leaving silently for a few minutes to tidy up the party a little bit, Rachel arrived at the mall just after everyone else did. Trying to be sneaky ninja , she crept up behind Estelluna and jumped on her back. It wasn't that hard to do, Estelluna was much bigger than her....

hehe, I want to see what you do with that Esteluna

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 4:28 pm

"Oh, Cya and Zane here are shapeshifters." said Karissa carelessly. She spied Rachel walking towards them, but was taken totally by surprise when she suddenly jumped Estelluna.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games