Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:23 pm
"Believe me you don't want to know. Even I only know half the stuff that is going on with me" Arianna told her truthfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:41 pm
"Nice try hun." Said Rachel, serious for once. She picked Caterina up gently and placed her in her lap. "Now tell me, honestly, whats going on."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:49 pm
"It's just... I don't see why I lived and the rest of my family died. Somedays I wish I had died too, like today, right now. I mean, I just miss them so much" Arianna said, crying against Rachel's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:17 pm
"Laurence is right. Somebody wanted you to live. Maybe a lot of somebodies. Do you think that if they had a choice, your family would want you to be dead? No, they'd want you to keep living and be happy, make friends, go to school. Thats what they'd want you to do." Said Rachel, stroking Arianna's hair.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:14 pm
"But I can't! It's like a part of me died with them, we were a close knit family. I just, I wish none of this had happened, I wish we never decided to come camping up here that night, if only I had been able to warn them in time" Arianna chocked out, unable to stop her tears.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:38 pm
"you could not know that they were going to die" Laurence said trying to comfort her  

Sora DoUrden

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:19 pm
"I saw the car coming, I thought something seemed wrong but I thought nothing of it. It turned out to be a drunk driver who ran into us. You see, had I told them my suspiscions they could still be alive" Arianna retorted, wanting to take the blame for their deaths, not someone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:41 pm
"You can't take the blame. You're reliving memories that are only mean to cause you pain." Said Rachel gently, rocking the human. "You are alive because you are strong, strong enough to live, and strong enough to get through this."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:16 pm
"I wish I felt that way" Arianna murmurred, her tears slowing down and she began to feel drowsy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:51 pm
kanangirl123
Rachel heard Arianna get up, but assumed it was just a human moment, so she kept her focus on the girl right in front of her.

Gosh!*pants* I've got to get away! there's a vampire, he's chasing me, I can't get away!  

xPaperback_Writer

1,300 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:00 am
Karissa can you deal with her please? Rachel thought out. "I don't see why you are doing this to yourself, its not as if you were the one in the car. And before you blame yourself, it was the driver of the car, not you, that was at fault."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:14 am
"But, if I had thought to warn them that I thought he didn't seem to be driving right..." Arianna said, not finishing because she had fallen asleep.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:13 pm
"Silly human." Rachel whispered, picking her up and carrying her back to camp. Rachel laid her in a sleeping bag carefully and sat on a log beside her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:48 pm
Arianna had been asleep a good hour or so before the nightmares came. She started tossing and turning, moaning and crying out in her sleep. "No! Mom! Dad! Watch out! No, no no!" she cried out, thrashing out as she talked.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:47 pm
Karissa eyed the human girl skeptically. "Why would there be a vampire after you?" She immediately regretted that her first words weren't "You actually believe in vampires?" What if the girl guessed she was one too?  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games