Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:06 am
"Awesome!" Said Mirri, opening the back door for Jackie. Al had already hopped into the passenger seat. "Lets go!" Though as she said that she was already out of the driveway and speeding down the road. In seemingly no time, she was there already. "Jackie, welcome to Forks High." She gestured grandly at the old buildings.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:08 am
'Just leave me behind' Arianna said, already halfway to school. She got there a few seconds after the other three. "Thanks, I love you too" Arianna told them sarcastically, jokingly.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:30 pm
"Jackie wuvs Ari too!" she beamed, giving her new sister a bug hug.

She looked at the school and wrinkled her little nose. "Kinda ugly."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:40 pm
Arianna laughed. "I love you too" she said, wrapping her arms around the girl. "And that's school for ya, not pretty and not fun. Come on, let's go get you a visiting pass so you can follow us around today. If you like it then you can get signed up to come here, ok?" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:12 pm
"Ew," Jackie made a face. "But - maybies if I gets to hang out with you all day!" She followed Ari to the office and got her visitor pass. "Where we go's now?" As they walked through one of the halls, someone ran into her, smacking her with their backpack as they sling it onto their shoulder. "Ouchies!" She ran up and caught the human, who was obliviously walking away. "Watches where you going! And say sorry when you hit peoples!" The girl was shocked by her beauty and boldness, and apologized, walking away completely stunned. Jackie stuck her tongue out at her behind her back. "Meanie humans. How rude."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:40 pm
"Whoa, easy there slick." Said Mirri, grabbing Jackie's arm and whirling her around the face her. "Remember what we worked on? Talking like a big kid?"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:08 pm
'Slick?' Arianna siad, trying to hold back laugher. 'What's that from? The 50's? Sorry, Slick is just a funny word, especially when you use it in todays world' Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:42 pm
Alessandra also chuckled at Mirri's choice of words.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:17 am
"I should have you know that the fifties were my favourite era." Said Mirri as she passed the two in the halls. "And I got my point across so Nya!" She said, sticking her tongue out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:30 pm
"Aren't we supposed to be setting an example for Jackie?" Arianna asked, lightly smacking Mirri on the head.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:57 pm
Jackie giggled. "Sowy. I keeps forgetting. Is so hard!" She noticed a few boy going down the hall, staring at her. "Hi!" She waved. They began laughing and quickly turned away. "Weirdo's."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:01 pm
"Don't be mean!" Said Mirri with a shrug. "Now whos got class with me?"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:23 pm
"Unfortunatly I do" Arianna said jokingly, keeping a straight face as she said this.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:11 pm
"Don't joke. Of course we all have class with you," Alessandra said.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:34 pm
"Well then come slow pokes!" Said Mirri, already 10 feet away from them.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff