Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:46 pm
"Yes." Selana smiled a secret little grin. She messaged Dion, "Same plan as last time."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:47 am

Lily smoothly ducking under the tree, never losing her footing. "Hows your shoulder?" She grinned, baring her teeth, and sinking into a crouch.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:36 pm
Wyatt grinned unexpectedly. "It's fine. How's your friend?" Moving so fast he blurred, Wyatt grabbed hold of the portion of the trunk Lily had dodged, and added speed to plough it straight into the side of - Caterina.

The go-to-the-washroom-and-escape-through-a-portal plan ran much more smoothly this time, now that the twins knew what to expect. "Hurry!" Dion gasped as soon as she met up with her sister. Selana nodded grimly, and ran ahead to lead the way, at the same time she held the tunnel open.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:33 pm
(I'm not really going to have Matt come until the end of the fighting. I don't want him to have a big roll, he was just added for the twins)

Caterina gasped in shock but was not quick enough to move aside. Falling down, she gritted her teeth from the pain and was unable to stand back up. 'Damn' she thought. 'I thought I could handle myself perfectly well and now look, I'm injured and most likely going to die if he gets his fangs into me' Caterina thought to herself, holding back Wyatt's head as he tried to bite her.
"Damn it, Caterina is so going to kill me" Matt muttered after checking every where for the twins. Sighing, he left a note on his door and then took off in the direction of where he heard the fighting.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:20 pm
A feral growling erupted from deep in Lily's throat, even Lily herself was a little startled at the sound. She pounced on Wyatt, who had been distracted by Caterina's struggles. Wyatt quickly regained his footing, only to get thrown into a tree. The trunk snapped weakly against the force Lily had used. "I've made a decision." She said quickly, she said, approaching Wyatt. When she had reached him, she whispered. "I'm not going to go easy on you anymore." And with that brought two more trees crashing down on Wyatt with her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:59 pm
"Come on Wyatt, please, give up" Caterina pleaded, rolling over gingerly and then standing up. It took her a minute to regain her footing but luckily she was able to, she knew that she would be in tremendous pain later from this but for now she had to push that aside. "Lily, please, calm down. I don't want you to do anything rash ok?" Caterina said gently, laying a calming hand on Lily's arm.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:55 pm
Wyatt was startled - why would Caterina want Lily to calm down? But as Lily's other arm continued to swing around in a punch towards him, he was forced to lay aside the question and duck. Popping back up, he gave both girls a hard shove, and they flew to the edge of the clearing until there was a large distance between them all again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:30 pm
"Do you suppose he's done?" Caterina asked, pressing a hand to her once again injured side.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:19 pm
"No, so sit down." Said Lily, recovering quickly, angry that she had let herself be caught off guard. "You're hurt, and I can handle this." Shooting Caterina one last glance, Lily stalked back over to Wyatt. "She's telling me to calm down, because for some reason, she doesn't want me to kill you." Said Lily, again invading Wyatt's mind. "I don't agree."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:33 pm
(Um, yeah. I hadn't made a conscious decision before that Wyatt would suck all his victims dry through a kiss, but I guess it works - history repeats itself, no?)

"And why would you?" Wyatt said agreeably.

"I think...we're almost there. It smells familiar-" Selana said, tasting the air inside her tunnel. Without warning, the walls around her crumpled, and her and Dion were dumped into a freefall. Below her, she could see green - and a clearing - "I found it!" she exclaimed triumphantly, exhilirated.

Dion screamed and screamed. She had no fear of high altitudes - she could scale any structure of any height, often in record timing - but falling, the act of falling, terrified her. The sky plummetted past her in a single smudge of blue, and suddenly she felt the breath knocked out of her. It felt like she had landed upon the summit of a mountain - surely she was no more than a skewered body now? Sharp points dug into her skin, and then another, and then...

Wyatt was completely unprepared for the corpse - that was his first impression - that hit him from the sky. In his position on the ground, his bones jutted out in all different directions, and if he'd not been a vampire he probably would have died from the impact. He tried in vain to get out from under the body, and in his efforts, it took him a moment to realise that it was warm. This was a live, blood-filled human that smelled like - Wyatt's senses went into overdrive at the familiar scent. Hunter blood. He acted on impulse, and swept the girl who'd crashed into his arms. Which twin it was, he did not care - although witch's blood was unbearably sweeter; Wyatt took barely a look at her face before bringing his lips down hard on hers. He took no care to keep his razor sharp teeth out of the way, and venom mixed in with saliva as he began to draw her blood. For the first few seconds, anyways, he was able to ignore the familiar pain; his and hers.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:34 pm
"Dion!" Lily screamed, actually worried for the first time. She ran forward, invisible with speed. Knocking Wyatt off with a fierce punch, she held him down to the ground with her mind. She held the shaking Dion in her arms, visibly terrified at what was happening to the fragile human. "Caterina... I can't." Said Lily, scared. "I don't have the control..." She said, her voice shaking.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:23 pm
(Complex_ity I leave the rest up to you to decide with what you want to do with your character)
"I'll do it" Caterina said, knowing that it would be hard but she had the most control in the group. Gently taking Dion from Lily's grip she put her mouth over Dions wound and began to suck the posione out.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:08 pm
Dion shuddered at Caterina's touch. "Much too c-cold," she tried to say. She could not feel any of her limbs anymore, and it scared her. She knew victims of a vampire's bite were supposed to feel pain; when would the excruciation begin? Instead of the expected fire, Dion slowly began to feel more and more frozen, like she was made from a block of ice.

Selana hit the ground more carefully, and rolled head over heels until she was upright once more. "Dion!" she cried, as soon as she was able. She hurried over to her sister. She didn't notice Lily incapacitate Wyatt - Selana didn't care for the danger anymore - all she could see in her field of vision was her sister's white face. Dion blanched as Caterina began her administrations. "Stop it!" Tears ran down Selana's face. "Isn't there another way you can do this?" Selana turned to Caterina, and pleaded.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:36 pm
Lily put her arms around the distressed human, gently guiding her towards Caterina and Dion. "There are two choices, we can risk Caterina sucking the venom out, or we can let her become a vampire. You would know what Dion would want."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:05 pm
'I think it's almost clean. I don't know, there's quite a bit of venom. You might want to hurry up and make a decision' Caterina said to Lily.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games