Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:04 pm
I have to get out of here... What if it's me they're after? I'm putting everyone in danger... Nanaka stood up, steadying herself by leaning against the scythe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:06 pm
Reks noticed someone moving. Is.... Is that an Akatsuki? He thought, twitching at the name.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:13 pm
~ I've got to get up... and help him...~ She thought while sitting up and hearing him scream, even though her back was pulsing in pain, and also the back of her head. She got dizzy and fell after she set foot on the ground. ~ I've got to get up... ~ She thought pushing herself up. She stumbled over to Reks, her seal burned on her neck, and started to bleed again. She picked up his arm and put it around the back of her neck. She winced in pain. "We've -huff- got to -huff- get you to the hospital..." she said trying to catch her breath. ~ Speaking of which... I need to get there myself...~ she thought wincing again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:15 pm
Admete walked up to them, purring, worrieing about them. She knocked Fuyu over onto her back and lifted Reks onto her back also. She started to walk out of the house, happy to be able to help, but worried at the same time.  

Batjesusman

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:16 pm
((got to go.... by the way, does anyone have 7k I could borrow? I'd pay tem back.....))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:16 pm
~ Thanks Admete...~ she thought as they headed toward the hospital. She fainted half way there, due to the pain.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:21 pm
Nanaka followed closely behind them, in case anything happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:13 pm
Reks had fainted before they had left. He woke up half way there, realizing Fuyu had fainted to, and was being caried by Admete also. What? Fuyu too? Were are we- He thought, his chain of thought distrupted by a pulse of pain going through his bady. He fainted again, reawaking at the hospital, Fuyu in the bed next to him.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:20 pm
Fuyu woke up in the hospital. ~ Where am I? ~ She thought as she looked around. She saw Reks in the bed next to hers and Admete by her knees. A sharp pain pulsed from her neck where the seal was down her spine. She winced and then looked at Reks again. ~ It must have been pretty bad if both of us can barely move... ~ She reached down to admete and pat her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:23 pm
Nanaka lightly knocked on the room door, then came in, cradling her arm close to her chest. It was in a cast. "How're you guys doing?"  

deliciously H I C K

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:46 pm
Reks couldn't speak any words, barely producing a minor grunt. His ankle was in pain. He looked down at it, realizing it had been repositioned, and into a cast. It didn't feel any beter, but at least it wasn't bent awkwardly and he couldn't see it anymore. He sighed, realizing his chest had started bleeding were the seal was, and he had several bbandaids wraped around his back and chest were the seal and were he had gotten hit was. "N....N... Nanaka?" Reks questioned, not able to see very well from that far away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:52 pm
Fuyu looked at the door. Her was vision still blurred, so she didn't say anything. The seal on her neck was still bleeding, but not as much. She had lots of bruises and cuts on her back, and she also had a broken wrist... although it wasn't as bad as Reks's ankle... she still had a cast on it. She sighed and contined to pet Admete on the head. She purred, loving the attention.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:56 pm
Reks's vision seemed beter with closer objects. He couls tell that Fuyu was petting Admete and was in a cast. "H...How a-are yo-you h-holding up?" Reks asked, grinning slightly, revealing some blood inside of his mouth from when he was coughing up blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:00 pm
((ooc: it's sad to see Fuyu and Reks this way D=>))
Fuyu looked at him and managed a weak smile, even though she felt extremely bad for him. "I-I'm alright..." She saw how much he was hurt and felt so aweful she couldn't do anything about it, it made her feel sick. "I-I wish I c-could do so-something for you... just to make you feel a little better..." She looked at him with a sweet smile.

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games