Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Zombie Vs. Human RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:17 pm
The-Dark-Rider
he gets up and went outside

*runs and pushes u back inside*

leon-*kicks door close and pulls out hand gun* u find a place to hide *fires through the door* dam *pushes a table in front of the door and looks around* so WHAT R U WATEING FOR A INVITE TO HELLP *starts blocking the doors* dam *looks out windo* they keep coming *400 zombies r comeing* everyone pull out a weppon and get ready  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:19 pm
she walked in through the back door "hey everyone" she said smiling "so whats with all of the comotion?" she asked leaning against the wall and looking at her nails  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:52 am
Aprilbaby1
she walked in through the back door "hey everyone" she said smiling "so whats with all of the comotion?" she asked leaning against the wall and looking at her nails

*door next to her bust open and 20 undead poor in* dam *pulls out TMP* die pigs *kills them all with tmp and kicks door shut and blocks it* ok does that explaine it *look out windo* we r under attack  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:40 am
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

*door next to her bust open and 20 undead poor in* dam *pulls out TMP* die pigs *kills them all with tmp and kicks door shut and blocks it* ok does that explaine it *look out windo* we r under attack
"well that doesnt surprise me" she said walking over to a chair and sitting down  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:44 am
Aprilbaby1
Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

"well that doesnt surprise me" she said walking over to a chair and sitting down

*he walsk out the back door*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:51 am
she stood and stretched "well ill be around town, ill see you guys when i get back" she walked out the back door and walked down the street  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:30 am
Arage woke up, startled. "Gah, what's happening?" he asked, looking all around him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:36 am
she walked around, looking at everything"hmm i do need clothes" she said walking into a clothing store  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:46 am
He looked around, seeing no one. "Sure, leave the crippled behind," he said, smiling. He slowly got up, using his crutches as support. He walked over to the back, pushed the door open with his shoulder, and limped towards the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:47 am
"hmm i like my new clothes" she said smiling, she payed for them and walked out of the shop, she hummed softly while looking around  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:49 am
As he reached the village, he smiled in wonder. "Such a nice little town," he said, walking along, looking at all the shops and in every window.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:51 am
she smiled and walked into one of the shops. she looked around then came back out "hmm this place is not that bad" she said walking around  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:55 am
(Gotta go, bye)
He walked into a bakery, almost drooling over all the food. "A dozen glazed donuts," he said as the baker asked what he wanted. He paid the man, and quickly walked outside to enjoy his little snack.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:57 am
((k bye)) she saw arage and smiled "like your snack?" she asked watching him  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:27 am
hay thanks for leaveing me back there *pulls glass out of arm* i jumped from the 2nd floor windo and landed and fought with a knife ah dam *pulls glass out of head* ouch that hurt  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games