Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhm Kinomoto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:07 am
Looks confused, "I don't understand, is an element our inate powers?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:11 am
"element, like water, fire, ice, wind, earth"  

Aprilbaby1

Rhm Kinomoto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:11 am
Aprilbaby1

"Hm... I guess I fall under that. Ok, ladies first!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:14 am
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

"ok" runs towards him and strikes him with her sword  

Aprilbaby1

Rhm Kinomoto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:16 am
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

Blocks with left blade, "You're fast for a girl in a dress!", twists aside and swings with right hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:18 am
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

Blocks with left blade, "You're fast for a girl in a dress!", twists aside and swings with right hand.
"dont under estimate me" smiles and uses wind to push his right hand away  

Aprilbaby1

Rhm Kinomoto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:22 am
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

Reels away, "So was that your one element?" dashes forward and places hand on ground, "What a waste," electricity rushes into the ground and pushes me towards you in a kick.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:24 am
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

Reels away, "So was that your one element?" dashes forward and places hand on ground, "What a waste," electricity rushes into the ground and pushes me towards you in a kick.
"you sure about that?" turns into wind and appears behind him, kicks him  

Aprilbaby1

Rhm Kinomoto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:27 am
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

Stumbles and falls, but turns on the ground and swipes her legs out from under her, "So we can use our power more than once? Sweeet."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:29 am
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

Stumbles and falls, but turns on the ground and swipes her legs out from under her, "So we can use our power more than once? Sweeet."
"yes, but only one element" turns into wind and appears above him, pinns him to the ground, holding sword to his neck  

Aprilbaby1

Rhm Kinomoto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:31 am
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

"yes, but only one element" turns into wind and appears above him, pinns him to the ground, holding sword to his neck

Put up hand sparking with electricity, then puts it down, "One elements all I know how to do." smiles, "Guess I lost"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:33 am
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

Put up hand sparking with electricity, then puts it down, "One elements all I know how to do." smiles, "Guess I lost"
she smiled "i guess so"  

Aprilbaby1

Rhm Kinomoto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:36 am
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "i guess so"

"Well!," rolls over and gets up, "I won't be underestmateing girls anymore." dusts off, "Next time I won't go easy on you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:38 am
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "i guess so"

"Well!," rolls over and gets up, "I won't be underestmateing girls anymore." dusts off, "Next time I won't go easy on you!"
smiles and stands up, dustes off her dress "good luck with that, i look forward in kicking your butt again"  

Aprilbaby1

Rhm Kinomoto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:40 am
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

she smiled "i guess so"

smiles and stands up, dustes off her dress "good luck with that, i look forward in kicking your butt again"

"Tch, don't get cocky," folds arms, "I just learned about my powers a week or two ago." points finger at you and grins, "With a little more training, I will beat you!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games