Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:25 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
(sorry guys, gotta go... darn summer jobs ><)
{c ya kaos}
{bye loves ya! brb I cnt find one of my guinea pigs crying }
[poor guinea pig crying j/k hope you find them]
{omg my dog killed it!!!!! *CRIES* JK ^^ got ya lol I found her she is so sneeky just like her daddy Spunkle!!}

{lol spunkle}
{ evil shut up he is cute fat and looks like a teddy bear *cries* meanie, my brother named it he was the one who bought it for me for my B-day last year and then he got a girl for him and named it Spunksie, now we have another onefrom our neighbors b/cuz they didnt wnt it and we named it Micheal Jackson b/cuz it rapes everything}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:27 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{omg my dog killed it!!!!! *CRIES* JK ^^ got ya lol I found her she is so sneeky just like her daddy Spunkle!!}

{lol spunkle}
{ evil shut up he is cute fat and looks like a teddy bear *cries* meanie, my brother named it he was the one who bought it for me for my B-day last year and then he got a girl for him and named it Spunksie, now we have another onefrom our neighbors b/cuz they didnt wnt it and we named it Micheal Jackson b/cuz it rapes everything}
{it looks like Micheal Jackson to}{I have 7 pig's and they smell bad}  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:28 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

{lol spunkle}
{and are they all from michel jackson}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:31 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

{lol spunkle}
{nope hurshey was also from one of our neighbors him and Spunkle are best buddies, Spunkle and Spunksie had 3 babies together they had 2 before but they both died one at birth the other cuz it was mutated, Micheal Jackson just wants it bad so bad tht he rapes the baby boy, sick!!! thts why his name is tht oh and hurshey is his biatch}  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:33 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

{lol spunkle}
{nope hurshey was also from one of our neighbors him and Spunkle are best buddies, Spunkle and Spunksie had 3 babies together they had 2 before but they both died one at birth the other cuz it was mutated, Micheal Jackson just wants it bad so bad tht he rapes the baby boy, sick!!! thts why his name is tht oh and hurshey is his biatch}
{ok i dident need to hear the ***** guinea pig part but it was interesting}{how bout we start this when bella comes back}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:35 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{ok i dident need to hear the ***** guinea pig part but it was interesting}{how bout we start this when bella comes back}
{to late oh and Spunkle pee'd on my cat once it twas hilarious}{yeah alright, by the way u guys getting married hmmm...and u said u dnt see it happening u silly man!}  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:40 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{to late oh and Spunkle pee'd on my cat once it twas hilarious}{yeah alright, by the way u guys getting married hmmm...and u said u dnt see it happening u silly man!}
{ha cat got a golden shower}{what the crap}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:42 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
{se dreams of killing me at knight for holding her down and spunkle got scared so}{YOU AND BELLA SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G-!!!!! wooot wooot!! XDDDD dnt worry I still love you even though ur heart blongs to another women D:}  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:51 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
{se dreams of killing me at knight for holding her down and spunkle got scared so}{YOU AND BELLA SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G-!!!!! wooot wooot!! XDDDD dnt worry I still love you even though ur heart blongs to another women D:}
{ok that was realy creepy}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:56 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
{*cries* Red Bamboo is gonna rape me in towns!!}{lol jk, dnt hide from it you know u love me two *blows kiss* lmfao  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:00 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
{*cries* Red Bamboo is gonna rape me in towns!!}{lol jk, dnt hide from it you know u love me two *blows kiss* lmfao
{im lost as to whats going on}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:02 pm
((hey im back ^_^))  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:03 pm
{let the story go on then}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:04 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
{im lost as to whats going on}
{well Im in towns with my friend Red Bamboo *Dennis* and for lauphs i always say he is gonna rape me ^^ and i love you ^^ basically *blows kiss* lmfao  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:05 pm
{FINALLY MAN THIS GUY IS BOREING!!! xDDDD}  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games