Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:48 pm

A smile crossed Saidens mouth as he heard Snapes response. You are aware of the situation that Hogwarts is currently faced with. He spoke a word in a completely dead language and a speech barrier went around the two. There, now no one will be able to here us as we speak. I have just turned off the hearing options for everyone in this room. You are not affected only because I have said it is so. There is a group of Dark Wizards that will attack Hogwarts in a day. I need to train some of the students so they will be prepared for such an attack. There are some Wizards that are well past the Magic level of nearly every one of the teachers let alone the students.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:24 pm

*Saiden had underestimated Logen, she had already broken down the speech barrier that was between her and them, she did this before they had begun to speak, Snape said:*

"ive noticed, you could grab thoose whom you need!"

*Logen listened to it interested in it she was going to ask Dumbledore about some red spots on her newly made object that rendered a fully detailed a mile from the castle, in the forbidden forest!...*

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:03 pm

An image of Saiden with his arms folded in front of him and a smirk on his face appeared in there mind. Magic that accesses the void or uses a time hole wasn't something I expected to see in this school. But you really didn't think you could break my barrier without me noticing? That ability is completely unrefined, I've seen people literally get sucked into the void or end up in some random time from using that type of magic. Those were higher level Wizards than you and they were better trained as well. I just don't want to see you one day try something you can't handle and end up in Old England on top of a mountain top. Magic 101 is the classroom I will be teaching in. I'm trained past any teacher in this school in every form of magic. If you want to learn meet me in the classroom. I will be waiting for you and the other students to arrive.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:37 pm

*Logen smiled and said Saiden was still in her mind so he could hear what she said:*

"very well my friend, but you have no idea what magic i can now use and what knowledge i know have harwested from the liberary's of knowledge..."

Wacram Glaziuz

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:41 am

As sil was walking between classroms she ran into Saiden, while in the air falling she turned around like a cat and landed on all four she also went invisible. "Bah, not again" she said. "Er, you're that teacher, moody said I'd find your class interesting" Sil looked around and saw that there was no-one there she also for good measures went out of her body and checked for nearby presences... there were none exept for herself and Saiden.

Reappearing from thin air with a inquiring expression painted across her face.
Se continued "is there anything wrong professor? You look like you've seen a ghost?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:21 am

A ghost, those don't really bother me anymore. Once you are around them for long enough you get used to them. This school is a great example of that really. Your average student meets up with ghosts on a regular basic so I could probably say with high accuracy that they in turn are used to ghosts as well. I have a rather advanced spell I would like to teach the lot of you but we need more people to show up first. Class has started I guess, I expect to see my students to bring there A game when they are in this classroom. After all I will be teaching spells that are rather advanced. If they are lucky I might teach my trump card if I think anyone can handle the spell. But that will only be after several spells are performed. There will be another teacher helping me with the lesson. His job normally isn't to teach but to collect. He's a collector of sorts, make sure you stay on his good side in class ok.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:55 am

"Okay, I'll try. I was wondering if you could help me look up my family tree, It's kinda hard with my family you see. The abilities i get from my bloodline is rather unique and many look upon me as evil. Sometimes it feels as i would be a more complete person if i were evil." Sil said depressed.

"I was wondering if it'd be okay if I joined you in astral-form, that way I'd be able to get both classes, even though most people wouldn't be able to see or hear me. Or would you like to have me there in flesh and blood?" she said.
Drifting off to her office she saw Snape on the map he was moving around in the dungeon. Sil was quick and dropped another spoon in Snapes head. The roar Snape made was audiable across the entire section Sil and Saiden was standing in.

"Oops" she said with her body, (Doh) she thought to herself. blushing she returned to her body looking curiously for a response from the professor in front of her.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:29 am

*A Liquid Metal pool formed at the floor inside of his classroom, and Logen was matherialized from it, she smiled as she sat down at the row at the further left at the back of the classroom, she transformed her chair into her really confertable chair! before she did that she made the liquid go intoo her ring*

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:48 am

Saiden watched the girl as they attempted to drop a spoon on Snapes head. He chanted some random word in a dead language then touched the spoon as it was falling. It turned into a rather rare herb that spilled onto Snapes head in a small bag that was tied shut with string. Saiden then turned to them and spoke. You will need to be there in the classroom entirely. Splitting your concentration is dangerous when performing unfamiliar magic. Now, "he held out his right hand and vanished from Snapes room. He appeared behind his desk in the classroom Magic 101. Folding his hands behind his back he looked across the room to see how many people were there.

He started to speak immediately after he checked the room. His assistant hadn't arrived yet and there were not many students. Never the less this was good enough for what he had planned. Many of the students that had planned to attend this classroom thought themselves terribly clever. This would make the day all the more interesting for him to teach. For your first lesson I would like you to perform your strongest spell you know. If you wish to make me the target then so be it. You will also learn a lesson in how to counter spells if that is the case. Dark Wizards will invade this school in less than a day. So you all have to be prepared for the worst, anything less than your best and you will not be able to stand and fight when the time comes.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:05 am

*Logen smiled and said:*

"why a spell, when other kinds of magic is so much more powerfull!?"

Wacram Glaziuz

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:20 am

Sil was thinking fast and thought she'd perform the spell that her father had thought her that drew upon her dementor-blood when she was up she performed a mind-boggling dance with herself and said in a ghostly voice "Grepulo mandate" a spheric pulse blew out from her body bounced on the walls and filled the room with complete darkness, worse than any dementor could ever make it everyone exept one person was completely overwhelmed with fear of everything and nothing only darkness all was trapped in their own world with illusions of their worst fears coming true, she focused the spell on her teacher and the darkness around them shrinked with focus around her teacher.

she saw the white spheric globe slowly fill itself from the inside of the black sphere reaching out for the sphere she noticed that the mark her father had warned her about were far overdue, hurrying towards the sphere and forcing it into a little flask, "sorry professor" she said, whispering the next words in the dead language so her fellow classmates should not understand her "I didn't think you'd be too weak" dispelling the black sphere she fastly summoned a white orb wich gave back all the feelings and minimized the maximized feelings right in front of the professor's body, she opened the tiny bottle and poured the essence down into the white orb.

The orb seemed to focus the essence back into the body of the professor.
When all the essence was back into the professor she dispelled the white orb and helped the professor to his feet again and gave him the bottle "sorry, there might be some left" she said in a hastily voice and sat down hoping he'd understand what she meant.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:38 am

All kinds of magic draw off some type of source. Working with Artifacts or casting spells are somewhat different. You see, when you are working with an Artifact the object channels, focuses and/or amplifies your spell. Most artifacts are made up of the energies of one or more Magicians. When you are casting a spell you draw off a source. This actually can produce much higher levels because unlike an Artifact you aren't bound by the limits of the Wizard that made it. Only your own limits and nothing else. I would like to teach you a personal favorite spell of mine. Now, first you need to close your eyes to get a clear picture of what darkness looks like. Hold your hands out in front of you and channel your energies. You will have to tap into your own energies of your body and eventually make them swirl to your hands. There will also have to be a clear picture in your mind. A strong thought that makes the spell work the way it is supposed to do. Generate the energy in front of you until your magic actually starts to take a form. Now get to it, I would show you the spell first but for this one simply seeing it isn't enough. You have to understand what makes the spell work to use it effectively. I find trying something first hand is the best way to learn.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:51 am

*Logen had wondered about this in a whole week now, she tried it, she managed to summone all her Happy thoughts, the thoughts that made her the most happy, then she Shouted:*

"expectum petronus"

*a silver white, snowtiger jumped out of her wand, and went around in circles and then it attacked sil, it went right through her and vanished... Logen smiled and said:*

"sorry, i had to try!"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:58 am

Saiden looked somewhat displeased with the display. With a shrug he started to speak in a rather calm way. Well, it is a start I guess you at least have part of the spell down. When the energy gets to the ends of your fingers I want you to hold it there in front of you. This will require that you use the same amount of power that you used to generate the energy in the first place. If you perform the spell correctly it will be suspended in thin air and will take the form of a round glowing orb. What type of orb is entirely up to whatever feeling are in your heart at the time. So in a sense there are four streams of energy that are forming this spell.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:02 am

Focusing uppon the black place in her mind Siluetta felt the magic Flow through her, like a river the torrent increasing without bounds towards her palm she focused the energy and created a orange orb, twideling with the orb she found that she was creating a perfect sphere. it was growing at an alarming rate she hurried and created a thin layer of magic that pulled towards with the same force that the magic poured in.

Glowing densly she made the magic twirl she thought of the tornadoes that she had seen on TV and made sevral currents hurdeling around the thin but powerful layer, faster and faster. She took of her ring while consentrating on holding the sphere alive and not increasing strength she took off her diamond ring and duplicated it using her other hand then supersized it. the diamond was large. as she increased her focus uppon the sphere she pushed it as hard as she could into the diamond on her duplicate ring.

With some effort the diamond shattered and sil was left there in total amazement as she looked at the diamond dust twirling around the students. Sil turned around and looked at Saiden with amazement "WOW", she proclaimed. even though she had produced results so fast she was feeling the magic pour out of her like a burst water-balloon. After a little rest she tried to form the sphere again and succeeded, However this time around she didn't try to break a diamond again.

Grabbing her teacher as he walked by she asked, "Could you tell me something about that spell I used earlier, my dad only said that it was for the times where i needed to destroy someone, even though it was no problem putting people back." with an apologizing look on her face she continued "you said to do my worst..."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games