Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:47 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she laughed and started to belly dance with her "i like this song..its awsome"(why do u wanna know?)
(Im not a lez lol just wondering cuz I have one and Lupin has a gf and everyone does lol)
"I know Its so awsome!" Moves her hips and liftes her hands and arms in the air and continue's to Belly Dance
(lol yea i have one) she smiled bellly dancing, she laughed swinging her arms into the air
(Wahts his name on here and real life?!) The song ends and Max stops danceing "Aww man, sucks big time"
(lol sheesh arent we being noisy) she laughed and stopped dancing "yea no kidding"
(WAHT??? lol mine is pro ninja his name is Jon he is so kool lol) "Now what do we do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:49 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she laughed and started to belly dance with her "i like this song..its awsome"(why do u wanna know?)
(Im not a lez lol just wondering cuz I have one and Lupin has a gf and everyone does lol)
"I know Its so awsome!" Moves her hips and liftes her hands and arms in the air and continue's to Belly Dance
(lol yea i have one) she smiled bellly dancing, she laughed swinging her arms into the air
(Wahts his name on here and real life?!) The song ends and Max stops danceing "Aww man, sucks big time"
(lol sheesh arent we being noisy) she laughed and stopped dancing "yea no kidding"
(WAHT??? lol mine is pro ninja his name is Jon he is so kool lol) "Now what do we do?"
(lol XD) she thought for a moment "well...we could go and race the hover cycles.."  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
(lol XD) she thought for a moment "well...we could go and race the hover cycles.."
"Oh, that sounds fun!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:53 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
"Oh, that sounds fun!"
"come on" she walked out her door, she smiled and ran down the hall  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:54 pm
brb if i go offline tht means i had to get off so we can go run and do exercises lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:58 pm
lol okie dokie  

Aprilbaby1

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:23 pm
zZzZzZzZz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:25 pm
hello.....and u r???  

Aprilbaby1

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:46 pm
Aprilbaby1
hello.....and u r???

dunker o_O  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:49 pm
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
hello.....and u r???

dunker o_O
oh XD my bad didnt kno  

Aprilbaby1

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
Kanycta
Aprilbaby1
hello.....and u r???

dunker o_O
oh XD my bad didnt kno

ha ha its ok  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:54 pm
Popping around a corner and slidding on the ground, Quin glances at the two, and wonders up to them. "Uh...hi...Im wondering where the nearest mess shack is...sorta out of feild rations..."  

Atarget4u

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:58 pm
Atarget4u
Popping around a corner and slidding on the ground, Quin glances at the two, and wonders up to them. "Uh...hi...Im wondering where the nearest mess shack is...sorta out of feild rations..."

are you feeling ok  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:03 pm
looking at this new face, Q glances at his watch and quietly speaks. "Who, me? Nah, Fine as any of us here could be...just gotta keep food in my stomac...the docs really screwed up with my tests...Hav'nt seen ya around though...May I ask who you are?"  

Atarget4u

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:07 pm
Atarget4u
looking at this new face, Q glances at his watch and quietly speaks. "Who, me? Nah, Fine as any of us here could be...just gotta keep food in my stomac...the docs really screwed up with my tests...Hav'nt seen ya around though...May I ask who you are?"

ummm ok im cole maxis frend
and you talk fast  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games