Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zayne Carrick

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:13 pm
Wasn't Leia crying when turned towards Chewie after Han was frozen.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:11 pm
Why is it that no matter how many wars we endure, how many new species we bring in, the lack of a true homeplanet or even a species, the Mandalorian culture remains untouched?  

Jaden_Ordo

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:27 pm
Because Mandalore the Ultimate needed troops.
He boiled down what it takes to be a Mandalorian into the six rules and opened the door for any conquered race they came across to be a Mandalorian.

And recently I've discovered the Miraluki can read with their force vision.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:05 pm
I know, I was posing a rhetorical question.  

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:59 am
Is Blue Milk the sorce of Blue Cheese?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:07 am
Had Mace Windu and the Jedi strike team killed Palpantine, how long would the War had gone on without Palps pulling the strings?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:10 am
Confederate leadership would have been run by the trade federation's leaders. We've seen how effective that is.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:14 am
No, its clear that real power resided in General Grievous. In Episode 3 he basically told the leaders of the CIS' factions to shut up and go hide on Mustafar. And it woul not just be the Trade Federation who would call the shots. The Banking Clan, Commerce Guild, and Techno-Union also would have say.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:18 am
Grevious had died before the emperor. or simultaneously. Or even shortly after, but the point is still moot.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:23 am
Cripes, you're right.
Forgot all about that. Huh. The Confederacy might have faltered had Palps been nixed.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:38 am
I would air on the side of most likely.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:43 am
Unless someone with real military prowess stepped to the fore and took command, the Confederacy would have perhaps splintered into rogue nations unable to properly unite against the Singular Republic.
It would be a brutal and lengthy clean up process restoring order.....
Hmm..........
I think I got an idea for an RP....  

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:47 am
I'd focus on the ones running first.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:51 am
Yeah yeah. Its just an idea anyway.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:49 pm
I have been thinking, and I've gotten curious. What's the real reason why the Mandos and Echani hate each other's guts? It can't seriously be something as simple as a mere armor debate.

I mean, think about it. The Echani and mandalorian cultures are rather mirrored from what we know, save for the armor issue. Both value fighting and strength, to a degree, but merely differ on the style. I'd imagine that the mandos would at least have some respect for the echani culture. Maybe consider it misguided, but no less still hold some respect for the honor that the warriors possess. I mean, they respected the jedi because of their fighting tenacity, and they're even more diametrically opposed to the mandos than any echani was, but for some reason, the Echani get shafted out of some respect...

So where do the mandos get such hatred from? Or are they really just bigots towards echani for no good reason?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games