Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:49 pm

*Lunas body lay limp in a heap. Amiko kissed caesar's nose then ran her hands over him healing him* -wispers- I love you Caesar. I won't let a mere wolf kill me, I'll stay around for a wile. *She smiled then stood and walked over to Rain she closed her eyes and rested her hands on his fur letting her ngel blood course threw her. She slowly began healing him and tried bringing him back. shse kept her eyes closed conentrating*

Vera gasped and trotted out into the suddnly pouring rain and her shoulder healed over completely as if the wound had never been inflicted. She flexed her feathered wing experimentally and sighed with relief, she took this to be a good omen for the tide of battle.

The she-wolf trod back into the cave so as to not get soaked and huddled around Fate and Mist's pups again. The cooler air that accompanied the rain would chill the fragile pups if she wasn't careful.

Gazing off to whre she'd thought she'd caught glimpses of movement earlier, she saw a blue light glow and fade again.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

LilSnowBird

||- Hurry I am being screamed at by my dad! Or could you guys wait till morning! I get back on in like 8 hours. Sorry if thats forever.

Mist looked at Storm. She knew they liked eachother and wondered what she would do.

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:51 pm

||If you guys post please make it only one page not three!! Please! Or wait for me!!! PLEASE!! ||
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Storm licked BlackRain's head. "Mist..." She whispered.

((I have to get off soon. So, don't post tons of pages without me, or Fawn!))

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:53 pm

((I'm getting off soon too fawn))
Mist took a step back nowing she would want to be near Rain,"Storm I'm so sorry all this is happening to you..."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:54 pm

*Once amiko did all she could, and knew only luck true power could bring Rain back, Amiko shifted back to her wolf form and layed far away from the other wolves. She knew she didn't fit in withthem, and was decideing her next move. her eyes clouded in thought*

Amiko Hazitie

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:54 pm

((Lets not post until we are all on!))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:55 pm

{ Agreed, night y'all. Vera will continue to watch the pups faithfully and I'll be back around 8 tomorrow night after work, violin lesson, and dinner. biggrin }

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:56 pm

((bye!))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:57 pm

Caesar then noticed the body of his dead friend,"N-no he can't be dead! BlackRain h-he can't be.........why him? It should be me not him...."Caesar bowed his head as tears started to fall.
((OMG!!!! I'm crying!))

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:59 pm

((Is he really dead!?!?!?! Ah, I am gonna cry too... crying !))

Storm rushed tears from her face as she leaned against BlackRain.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:01 pm

*Amiko closed her eyes and sighed softly. She grabbed the body of her fallen student then walked outside. the rain contiued to fall as Amiko layed Luna's body to rest. SHe stared up at the sky and slowly began makeing her choice*

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:02 pm

((Damn Hogan killed him when BlackRain attacked him trying to save Storm))
Mist looked at fate and nuzzled into his fur,"He can't be gone that quick........I wish he didn't have to leave us."
((Fawn is off so I guess no more posting. I'm gonna go too. Bye!))
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games