Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zella L.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:10 am
Lloxie
Zella L.
*peeps in*
Check it out guys. I've been online for about 3 hours. The longest I've been on since school started. Now I've gotten to all those things I've been meaning to.

Awesome, Zell. <^_^>

*licks* =) razz  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:56 am
Lloxie
FogSage
Lloxie
Ok, now this is getting iritating. Nobody is "bitching" and "complaining" about the already-used banner. Some just would prefer a different one, and have MENTIONED it. There is a big difference between bitching and moaning about something, and merely bringing it up, discussing it, and actually doing something about it. And they have every right to say so and try and make new ones. Hey, the more the merrier. We USED to have a number of different banners, in fact. The more there are, the easier it'll be for someone to find one they like. Nobody ever said there had to be only one. And when it comes right down to it, people can post any picture they want so long as it isn't against the TOS or rules of the guild; so if they want, they can even post a banner with ONLY their fursona(s) in it, and use it! There can be multiple banners. Let people put what they want in their sigs, I say.

Yes, they can put them in their sigs, but I say don't change what doesn't need to be changed. The current one is fine, there are no plans to change it, and people should just be happy we even HAVE a banner for the guild. The less fursonas in the banner the better.

You see, if people only use certain fursonas, others will get jealous, others will get mad, flame wars ensue about how they should've been on the banner, etc, etc. It's a huge hassle and it's really quite trivial. Why bother changing it? It's doing a good job. Hell, it could just be fancy writing. No fursonas are needed. We don't need the pictures there to show the world what we are. Let people read the description and things on the Guild Intro page.

Simplicity. That's all I ask for. neutral

You act as if there has to be a single, "official" one, when there really doesn't. Let people have a choice. And if they don't like what's available, they can make one themselves.

Also, I think you're really overreacting. People aren't going to start flame wars because they don't have a banner without their fursona or species ro whatever in it. That's all the more reason they should make their own. And if, for whatever reason, problems DO arise, for god's sake PM one of us mods! We'll gladly stomp out the flames.

You want a simple banner? Fine. Then use a simple banner. Want just text? Fine, use just text. It's that simple. =/ Everyone is free to use whatever method they want. You want simplicity, then good for you. Don't force it on everyone else.

*meekly* I won't. o.o

This issue is over and done with. I'll do my best to forget it.  

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:18 am
I'm very sick of the current happenings going on about the two recently locked threads in the guild. I don't know why I care, I guess I just don't like seeing people get so pissed off at each other over petty he said-she said bullshit, much less do I like being friends with the people who seem to hate each other, which is what happens all the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:24 am
FogSage
*meekly* I won't. o.o

This issue is over and done with. I'll do my best to forget it.

Okay then. *huggles Fog*

Af Mas
I'm very sick of the current happenings going on about the two recently locked threads in the guild. I don't know why I care, I guess I just don't like seeing people get so pissed off at each other over petty he said-she said bullshit, much less do I like being friends with the people who seem to hate each other, which is what happens all the time.

Nyah, and I don't know where it even got started.... ugh... >_< I'm always missing things....

Attention AFG Members: STOP FIGHTING! NOW! >-<

Lloxie

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:24 am
Af Mas

I agree, but I'm not pissed really. She won't let it go, and I just stated the facts so no one was confused as to why I feel the way I do. -huggles Affy- I know it's a pain, but hopefully it'll all settle down soon.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:26 am
I like all the people involved, is the thing, but it's disheartening to watch this go on  

Af Mas

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:29 am
Af Mas
I like all the people involved, is the thing, but it's disheartening to watch this go on

I know, but like I said, I'll tolerate her and be civil. I just wish she'd drop it and carry on. It's not like I'm going to avoid her or anyone she's friends with. What she does about it however... is her own business.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:31 am
Meph!stopheles
Af Mas

I know, but like I said, I'll tolerate her and be civil. I just wish she'd drop it and carry on. It's not like I'm going to avoid her or anyone she's friends with. What she does about it however... is her own business.

Well, that at the very least is good of you to do. I'm assuming she will drop it now, for the most part, since she's got it off her chest for now. Perhaps then after things cool down a great deal more things will change, but I can't speak for anyone but myself on that  

Af Mas

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:34 am
Af Mas
Meph!stopheles
Af Mas

Well, that at the very least is good of you to do. I'm assuming she will drop it now, for the most part, since she's got it off her chest for now. Perhaps then after things cool down a great deal more things will change, but I can't speak for anyone but myself on that

-nodnod, pets affy- Don't worry. I'll use my popularity and influence to sway the guild into happy land. XDDDDI'm joking. Everything will be fine soon, I'm sure of it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:35 am
Meph!stopheles
Af Mas
Meph!stopheles
Af Mas

-nodnod, pets affy- Don't worry. I'll use my popularity and influence to sway the guild into happy land. XDDDDI'm joking. Everything will be fine soon, I'm sure of it.

xp If it's anyone's popularity, it'll be mine rofl Just kidding  

Af Mas

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:36 am
Hey now. ~Eyes Mephi~ You're Very popular and influencial.. So listen to me! ~Braids his hair and weaves flowers into it~ <3 Don't worry, be happy~!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:38 am
Sheol Kitten
Hey now. ~Eyes Mephi~ You're Very popular and influencial.. So listen to me! ~Braids his hair and weaves flowers into it~ <3 Don't worry, be happy~!

xD I'm happy enough, don't worry. Popular and influencial is still iffy though.

Meph!stopheles

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:39 am
Meph!stopheles
Sheol Kitten

xD I'm happy enough, don't worry. Popular and influencial is still iffy though.

Awwr. I keep telling you..! v_v; Why don't you Believe Me? ~Mock weeps.~  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:41 am
Sheol Kitten

Ah, the music cue!

Here's a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note-for-note
Don't worry,
Be happy.
In every life we have some trouble
But when you worry, you make it double
Don't worry,
Be happy
Don't worry, be happy now

Ooo-oo-hoo-hoo-oo hoo-hoo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry
Woo-oo-woo-oo-woo-oo-ooo Be happy
Woo-oo-oo-oo-ooo Don't worry, be happy

Lloxie

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:42 am
Lloxie, hon, you rock so much right now. ~Joins him in the singing!~  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games