Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:06 pm

he laughs "alrighty, but remember our deal" he said walking over to their table and sitting down "um four drinks please" he said to the waitress who was fixing to ask them their age when Mark gave her a dazzling smile, charming her. The waitress blushes and nodds "w-what kind of drinks?"

Chilo shakes her head surpressing her laughter "um a strawberry dacury please"
"Bloody Mary" jessica said
"same" Angie says
"um coke with rum"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:08 pm

"Ah, love, I know he said four, but I was wondering if you'd be a sweet little miss and get me something?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:15 pm

"err i dont know..."

chilo clears her throat before looking under her eyelashes at the girl "please" she breathed

the girl blushes and fiddles with her name tag "umm.....err..."

chilo stands up and moves closer to the girl "im sure the manager wouldnt mind" she whispered smiling sweetly

she blushes even more and studders a few before nodding "i-im sure he wouldnt" she said then looks at walt "what would you like sir?" she asked her face still red
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:16 pm

"Ah, well, something subtle aught to do. How 'bout, a Caucasian? More commonly known as White Russian."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:20 pm

"yes sir" she said jotting it down before turning and quickly walking away

Chilo sits back down before all four of them bust out laughing "oh that was funny" she said wiping her eyes

Jessica snorts "i know, you sure know how to dazzle a women Chilo" she said shaking her head

CHilo rolls her eyes "sure sure, but i have someone else to dazzle now" she said and smirks
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:24 pm

"I never was good at that bit. Me mates stopped inviting me down to pub for that reason."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:27 pm

Chilo smirks "maybe you need a tutor" she whispered in his ear smiling, she kisses his cheek
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:44 pm

"Ah, love. If it was anyone else, I'd be too stubborn to accept."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:00 pm

she giggles "then im now your tutor" she said turning his face and kissing him lightly on the lips, she smiles

The waitress comes back with their drinks, setting them down in front of them before turning and walking away

She takes a sip of her drink, smiling at the taste
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:03 pm

He looks at his drink. "[Now in his normal voice] You know, I never have had a drink before."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:37 am

She looks at him "really?" she smiles "well you dont have to drink it if you dont want to..."

Mark looks over at him "you serious? well jus chug it man" he laughs already halfway through his drink
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:23 pm

He looks down. "Drat. I had hoped you would have more of a reaction. I must not do that good of an accent." He looks back up. "No, I'll just drink it when I feel like it. And I will."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:25 am

"their a little slow" she whispered to walt before giggling

"wait.....are you british or not?" angie asks confused
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:22 pm

"No." He chuckled while he shook his head. He took a small sip of his drink.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:24 pm

"but...." she shakes her head still confused

Chilo snickers "its okay angie, dont hurt yourself"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games