Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:06 pm
Never saw those. Where did she send them?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:09 pm
BTW, considering a Hologram message tends to be blue and transluscent, I dont think the Hologram act would have worked.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:17 pm
Jaden_Ordo
Alright. I'll be killing off my character in a post as soon as I get the time. Sorry fellas.
Here's to hoping that I'll clear my s**t up enough to eventually play with y'all.

What? Why? Come on, man. Just... find a way to keep everything on Stand By, or something. No need to kill him off. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:01 pm
Post redirected for convenience
Rodyn
Okay, so apparently this is what the Sith troopers look like in the TOR era. The previous is probably the Republic Special Forces equivalent, or something.

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:00 am
I need some excuse to have Siren and Saria meet. It doesn't matter who instigates it, but I could use some help finding a reasonable excuse. I doubt " Just wanna come over to visit. " would work, etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:39 am
Well I'm fresh out of ideas. Its too late in the evening and I'm too tired.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:02 am
I'm not in any big hurry. I just want them together at least by shortly after Siren goes back to Demaia. That's probably still not gonna happen for a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:03 am
What about purposefully causing a conflict that requires some medic to come? Like, Deamaia attacks some place, which of course is more of a ruse that calls in people like Ritt and Aurora. Leaving Siren behind, Demaia does enough damage to summon a republic force to the planet. All she'd have to do is figure out an extraction for her..

Or, try infiltrating a jedi temple pretending to be a convert? Demand her presence?  

lady_skuld

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:09 pm
Mandalore Warrior
Jaden_Ordo
Alright. I'll be killing off my character in a post as soon as I get the time. Sorry fellas.
Here's to hoping that I'll clear my s**t up enough to eventually play with y'all.

What? Why? Come on, man. Just... find a way to keep everything on Stand By, or something. No need to kill him off. :/
Okay. I'll keep him alive.

SO I thought it out and I'll have my character captured by slavers,or something to that degree. I'll give this one more try. Deak, assuming my character now hires your to train his troops, you'll be assuming command in my place as a "first mate" kind of thing.
I'll post it up tonight, so please be here to do it with me so Cale can get on his way with his character.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:24 pm
Alright, man. Just send a PM as soon as you post. I'll be popping in and out.  

Valkore Fraust

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:40 pm
Cale Darksun
BTW, considering a Hologram message tends to be blue and transluscent, I dont think the Hologram act would have worked.

Just because it sometimes is doesn't mean that it always is. My guy was speaking through a holodroid, which is built to look real human. The lower-end models don't stand up to touch, though, but your pirate never got around to that...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:54 pm
Aurin_Starkiller
Cale Darksun

Just because it sometimes is doesn't mean that it always is. My guy was speaking through a holodroid, which is built to look real human. The lower-end models don't stand up to touch, though, but your pirate never got around to that...

Yeah, I forgot about the droid.
Clearly someone has been playing FU.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:33 pm
It's juyo, not vaapad, actually. Mace invented vaapad, but juyo was around in this time, unless someone wants to point out that i mixed this up..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:02 pm
Should I wait for Jaden to continue, or, assume my place?

I like role playing with him. At first, when I was gonna get the job, I thought I was being turned down. butnotreally  

Valkore Fraust

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:28 pm
If everyone doens't mind, I'm probably going to wind up calling the end of the tournament and start workign on the prep for the next chapter...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games