Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:48 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

realising what was taking place, Shinyu tries to run out but falls to the ground. "damn. i may be able to walk but if i cant run straight im no good in a fight"

Namine calls to the sprites of the wind and ask them to bring her friend here. She slowly gets off the bed sliding to the floor moving towards Shinyu. "are you ok?" she says.

"yea im ok. just wish i could help" he said, standing, and picking Namine up again and putting her on the bed as before" try not to worry about me. and stay on that bed and rest

namine grabbed his arm and pulled him to her. She embraced him and placed her red lips on his and they shared an intense kiss. this is how i feel she said telepathically and i know about kenji and angel.

The moment shinyu's lips met hers, his world stopped spinning. he felt no pain, fear or sadness. all that remained was happiness to him and he forgot about everything except for Namine.
"and this is how i feel about you as well" he said telepathically back to her
And he began kissing her back

Namine came up for air from the kiss. "wow" she sighed "i didnt think it would be that way or that i would feel the way i feel" namine touched his face "im so happy" she said.

shinyu could do nothing but smile at her as he said "i knew i would feel that way, but i didnt know i would as much as i did"
he stroked his and through her hair and said "i couldnt be happier"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:49 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

his hand turns into a mortal hand sience her was a soul

Looking at his hand. "Hey.... i think it's working..." she whispered to herself. She intensified the power of her white magic to try and heal him faster.

he turns to mortal with his legs shot

Looks at his legs. "Wha--?" is sweating a bit, and her skin turned kind of pale but she continues to heal him, to see if she can heal his legs as well. "C'mon....."

he said to her "walk to my dorm....3 steps foward...open lach...walk into cave....place armor in coffen"

She looked at him with wide eyes. "M-Me....? The armor...? But.. angel has it..." she says a bit out of breath. Finished healing him. "Whoa...... that took out more than i expected...."

"when i find angel" he tries to get up  

Dante Borges

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:50 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

Looks at his legs. "Wha--?" is sweating a bit, and her skin turned kind of pale but she continues to heal him, to see if she can heal his legs as well. "C'mon....."

he said to her "walk to my dorm....3 steps foward...open lach...walk into cave....place armor in coffen"

She looked at him with wide eyes. "M-Me....? The armor...? But.. angel has it..." she says a bit out of breath. Finished healing him. "Whoa...... that took out more than i expected...."

Tomoyo stands up and she tries to help him up. "C'mon... you are in a bad condition... you should rest a bit." she said to him as she helped him walk toward the castle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:51 pm
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
she felt the shock again "wh-whats happening?" she asked looking at the armor around her

Lance appeared beside them putting his hand on there shoulder, "Angel......."? It has been awhile since we last met. Tell me.....what is wrong and what is this armor you are wearing.....? He spoke calmly and had a look of concern in his eyes as Lance looked at Angel.
"i-i dont know, i just felt a pain through my chest" she looked at him "and this armor is ragnos's"

Listen, we have to get that armor off of you. Dragon armor isn't meant to be worn by humans. We also don't want Ragnos to get his hands on the armor. A sinister character like that would only use an armor that can control dragons for evil, "he looked away and scowled for a second".

Lance nodded then rubbed there shoulder a bit. Come on, "he said smiling, "this forest isn't really a safe place to be anymore".
she nodded "yea its starting to make me weak" she staggered a bit.  

Aprilbaby1

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:51 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"yea im ok. just wish i could help" he said, standing, and picking Namine up again and putting her on the bed as before" try not to worry about me. and stay on that bed and rest

namine grabbed his arm and pulled him to her. She embraced him and placed her red lips on his and they shared an intense kiss. this is how i feel she said telepathically and i know about kenji and angel.

The moment shinyu's lips met hers, his world stopped spinning. he felt no pain, fear or sadness. all that remained was happiness to him and he forgot about everything except for Namine.

Namine came up for air from the kiss. "wow" she sighed "i didnt think it would be that way or that i would feel the way i feel" namine touched his face "im so happy" she said.

shinyu could do nothing but smile at her as he said "i knew i would feel that way, but i didnt know i would as much as i did"

NAmine was flushed from their passionate kiss. When he ran his fingers through her hair she felt shivers run down her spine. "im sure tomoyo will be happy" namine said grinning while holding his hand. she was feeling so much better already.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:52 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

Tomoyo stands up and she tries to help him up. "C'mon... you are in a bad condition... you should rest a bit." she said to him as she helped him walk toward the castle.

"i owe you one tomoyo"  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:55 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

NAmine was flushed from their passionate kiss. When he ran his fingers through her hair she felt shivers run down her spine. "im sure tomoyo will be happy" namine said grinning while holding his hand. she was feeling so much better already.

Shinyu was also a bit flushed and said "im glad your feeling a little better"
taking a grip on her hand and thinking about Tomoyo for a minute then said "yea i bet she's gonna flip out"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:55 pm
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"i owe you one tomoyo"

"It's okay! I'm glad to help!" she said smiling toward him. She kept walking with him. "Where is your dorm?"  

La Petite Ange

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:57 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"i owe you one tomoyo"

"It's okay! I'm glad to help!" she said smiling toward him. She kept walking with him. "Where is your dorm?"

"its right here"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:59 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

taking a grip on her hand and thinking about Tomoyo for a minute then said "yea i bet she's gonna flip out"

Namine couldnt contain a laugh when she hear what he said. inside of her cagnor was congratulating them. *honey bun that kenji wasnt for you now you and shinyu here make a much better match he will love you better*.

NAmine tells cagnor to be quiet and go to sleep. "shinyu i know your exhausted as well" she said as she made room for him. "you can at least sit in the bed" she said patting some pillows for him.  

Utsukushii Otaku

La Petite Ange

The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"i owe you one tomoyo"

"its right here"

"Oh! Ok!" she said as she entered his dorm with him and helped him sit on the bed. "There.... now have a good night sleep, Ragnos!" Tomoyo smiled at him. "If you need anything just say it!" Turns around to leave.  
Shinyu heard footsteps in the house, but wasnt worried because the footsteps sounded normal, not like an attacker. he wondered if Tomoyo was back  

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:02 pm
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider
KaosAngel012
The-Dark-Rider

"i owe you one tomoyo"

"its right here"

"Oh! Ok!" she said as she entered his dorm with him and helped him sit on the bed. "There.... now have a good night sleep, Ragnos!" Tomoyo smiled at him. "If you need anything just say it!" Turns around to leave.

he falls asleep  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:04 pm
AlanMatt
Shinyu heard footsteps in the house, but wasnt worried because the footsteps sounded normal, not like an attacker. he wondered if Tomoyo was back

Tomoyo walked toward their room and knocked on the door. "Helllo..? are ou awake.?"  

La Petite Ange

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:05 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine couldnt contain a laugh when she hear what he said. inside of her cagnor was congratulating them. *honey bun that kenji wasnt for you now you and shinyu here make a much better match he will love you better*.

NAmine tells cagnor to be quiet and go to sleep. "shinyu i know your exhausted as well" she said as she made room for him. "you can at least sit in the bed" she said patting some pillows for him.

Shinyu looks at er and decides to sit down next to her "so i guess this means we are going out now? and also do you mind if i lie down?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games