Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:11 pm
Well I'm home from school. Has been a tough few days. Got no sleep on friday, took my last final, packed, dressed and went to graduation, got back ate slept from 11pm to 2:30am packed till 7 (we were on saterday then) when my parents came over and then spent the next five hours packing up the car with all my junk, then there was the seven plus hour drive home and finally sleep. I pretty much slept the entire day away and I feel like a living corpse, but all and all I think I'm doing good. e___e

Lyrim- I would be pissed if I were you. Frankly I don't hold that much regards for artists that do things like that. I think artists should treat their practice like any other job when they are getting paid for work and do it in a prompt manner or at least keep all their commissioners updated on their schedual and such. This is coming from a fellow artist mind you. I know whenever I take on commissions I keep all my orders in line. It is the responsible and proper thing to do.

Manda- Sounds like you need to get some nice long novels, DS and a few other gadgets to keep you occupied. On the bright side, at least your getting paid to do nothing. Most people do that for free. rofl

Rainy- Congradulations, I knew you would do good.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:55 pm
The internet is for stupid. People are a bunch of moronic thugs that use the internet to attack people who didn't do anything wrong. This Subta-$chan war is out of hand. 4Chan is claiming a common internet meme thing as their property, and attacking Subeta because they assumed the item based of the meme was an item given in exchange for real money, which it's not. 4chan has gone so far as to give out addresses and phone numbers of the Subeta staff, who have been more than complient with trying to fix it and not cause trouble, so now the staff is getting harassing phone calls and threats!!

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!

For more on this see here: http://www.subeta.org/news.php  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:23 pm
Lyrim
I'm a little perplexed. I won an art auction from someone here in the AFG over six months ago, and they insisted that I pay up front (which was over 100k) and they never got back to me with my art. I last heard from them in February and then it was just a forum letter sent out to people she owed art to, saying that she was sorry for taking so long and that she'd be finishing the art soon, but that was the last I heard about it and she hasn't even signed into Gaia in weeks.

I don't want to jump the gun and assume that I've been scammed and report her to Gaia and slander her name in the AFG, but a lot of folks seem to think it's been more than long enough and that I should do just that. I don't know what to do. I've had a lot of people not ever get around to finishing art for auctions and stuff that I've won, but I never paid them in advance either, so it wasn't so bad.

What should I do? Keep waiting, or just accept that I've been had and will never get my art?

If it's who I'm thinking of, I would insist that you be patient. I know her, and there are a lot of RL things going on that kind of take presedence over doing art for Gaia gold. It will get done eventually. Just gotta be patient, and I know that's hard, trust me. I've payed cash for art I never got, from my roommate >.< I paid her over a year ago, and she never did it! WTF?

And if it's not who I'm thinking, well, I dunno ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:36 pm
Lyrim, it may help if we know who it is. One of us may have contact details outside gaia to alert them to that fact.

EDIT: Fog scares me.....  

Crenn

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:57 pm
I'm in pain on a certain part of my body and have a bruise there (which I never even thought POSSIBLE) because my b/f was being impatient and horny.... ._.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:01 pm
Leyla Giselle
I'm in pain on a certain part of my body and have a bruise there (which I never even thought POSSIBLE) because my b/f was being impatient and horny.... ._.

sweatdrop  

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:01 pm
Crenn
Lyrim, it may help if we know who it is. One of us may have contact details outside gaia to alert them to that fact.

EDIT: Fog scares me.....

domokun That's too bad, because I LOVE you.......<3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:46 pm
Leyla Giselle
ouch?  

Rainey_angel81

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:04 pm
Rainey_angel81
Leyla Giselle
ouch?
Big ouch, I dunno how to make the pain subside.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:47 pm
Put ice on it?  

Hunter Morda

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:13 pm
I hate the people in my Personal Health and Wellness class. The topic tonight was "Is there a gay gene?"

Response from me: "Yes. It's got to be a biological factor of some sort. Nobody would voluntarily......"

Response from stupid person: *interrupts* "My neighbor is a lesbian and she had kids from her marriage when she was still straight and one of them turned out to be a lesbian JUST LIKE HER (said with great emphasis), and now the both of them hang out in some bar in Tulsa and sleep with everything in it. Just goes to show you what kind of people THEY are."

Me: *thinks* You stupid b***h, I hope you drive face first into a train.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:24 pm
Hunter Morda
Put ice on it?
That poses as an issue considering *coughs* I have an ice fetish.  

Leyla Giselle

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:59 pm
I just saw a couple of clips..... and I'm having trouble trying to not burst out laughing since I was told earlier to please quieten down by a librarian.

EDIT: For those curious:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0mjZR8-vw0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDIsOqq6yko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pltgk3Y0Omw&mode=related&search=
beware, it may be offensive to some people.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:36 pm
Hunter Morda
I just saw a couple of clips..... and I'm having trouble trying to not burst out laughing since I was told earlier to please quieten down by a librarian.

EDIT: For those curious:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0mjZR8-vw0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDIsOqq6yko
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pltgk3Y0Omw&mode=related&search=
beware, it may be offensive to some people.
LOVE that last one.... rofl

So I've come to the conclusion that I hate my job. Which is a far cry different from what it was 2 days ago. 2 days ago I loved my job. That was before I had the chance to work with the actual management.

Aaaaaaand they're idiots. Or snots. Or both. I've got the general manager who doesn't really appear to actually DO much...and the one time I DID ask him to do something (talk to a guest) he shirked it off on his ASSISTANT manager, who was on the phone! Of course I don't sympathize with him much since I get the impression that he only talks to me if/when he has to. And even then he obviously doesn't like to. And then my coworker's boyfriend also works at the hotel, and they spent half the day chatting...and I'm like "joy."

And then EVERYONE and they're brother kills time in the back office when nothing's happening at the front. No big deal, at least they can hear everything that goes on at the desk, right? So I'm chillin' in the back doodling (the doodle that's in my contest now) and the girl manager comes up to me and is like "Whatcha doin?" and I'm like "doodling" and she's like "Well I think you should go to the front and familiarize yourself with it a bit."

WTF? I've been there for 3 days, and while I'm not perfect, I'm pretty sure I can handle the front now. And NOTHING was happening. But I had to be there anyway....even though my coworkers get to chill out on MySpace and crap like that in the back...I can't doodle? What gives? scream

Unfortunately for me, I need this job. I need money. There is ONE coworker that I like working with....he loaned me Cowboy Bebop (which I SHOULD start watching I guess)...And we'll see if I like working with my direct supervisor...I haven't had that chance yet. We shall see. But I'd better be getting the higher wage..... stare  

Manda_Tifa

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 638 639 640 641 642 643 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games