Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 11:57 am

Fear my new look ninja
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:05 pm

Af Mas
Fear my new look ninja

You look awsome Affy whee
Why the change?

haythere

Silver Nocturne

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:07 pm

I've always wondered..If you change your avi's gender..does all the gender specific items become the other gender's items? O_o and the hair too. o-o
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:08 pm

Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Fear my new look ninja

You look awsome Affy whee
Why the change?

Randomly felt like it, since most of my characters in games lately are female. My Jedi in KOTOR is female. My trainer in Pokemon Emerald is female. Uh, I really like the Metroid games and Samus is female, blah blah. Just thought it'd be fun 3nodding

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:09 pm

Silver Nocturne
I've always wondered..If you change your avi's gender..does all the gender specific items become the other gender's items? O_o and the hair too. o-o

I can confirm that as being a big "NO". I had a complex shirt for males before and after the change, and I had to pick a hair style.
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:10 pm

Af Mas

I can confirm that as being a big "NO". I had a complex shirt for males before and after the change, and I had to pick a hair style.

So you ahve to buy the opposite gender-specific clothing and hair..That sucks. crying

Silver Nocturne

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:10 pm

Silver Nocturne
Af Mas

So you ahve to buy the opposite gender-specific clothing and hair..That sucks. crying

Yeah sweatdrop And it costs 10k to change. Well, maybe that's because I did it once before and didn't like it. But I really like it this time 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:11 pm

That does. I have another male avi, but I don't buy anything for him 3nodding

haythere

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:12 pm

I'm gonna start looking for commissions of my fursona as female too whee My mate's already doing a couple and I just want a bunch more
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:13 pm

Af Mas
I'm gonna start looking for commissions of my fursona as female too whee My mate's already doing a couple and I just want a bunch more

That sounds awsome whee

(thinks of my fursona as a male...) sweatdrop

haythere

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:16 pm

Rinchans-flower
Af Mas

That sounds awsome whee

I can't wait to see the new pics whee
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:17 pm

Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas

That sounds awsome whee

whee

haythere

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:18 pm

Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas

That sounds awsome whee

whee

*snuggles Rinnie* whee
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:20 pm

Grrr, I'm angry. I had to get four of my peices matted for my art final, and the only place around here that does matting is Art Lines, and it cost 15 bucks a pop to mat my 18x24 pics. It cost me 60 ******** dollars. Between that, the money I owe Angelic, and the money I owed my parents, I am flat broke, and I just got paid three days ago. evil

Iron-_-Wolf

haythere

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 12:21 pm

Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas
Rinchans-flower
Af Mas

That sounds awsome whee

whee

*snuggles Rinnie* whee

(snuggles back) whee

Garou-kun don't be upset...(huggles)
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games