Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:06 pm
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
Shinyu heard footsteps in the house, but wasnt worried because the footsteps sounded normal, not like an attacker. he wondered if Tomoyo was back

Tomoyo walked toward their room and knocked on the door. "Helllo..? are ou awake.?"

A cat was walking down the hallway and rubbed up against there leg. It was a black cat with large green eyes. It meowed cutely as it looked up at them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:07 pm
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
Shinyu heard footsteps in the house, but wasnt worried because the footsteps sounded normal, not like an attacker. he wondered if Tomoyo was back

Tomoyo walked toward their room and knocked on the door. "Helllo..? are ou awake.?"

Shinyu says "hold that thought" and walks over and lets Tomoyo through the door "hey Tomoyo, im gonna tell you something thats gonna make you flip"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:08 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

shinyu could do nothing but smile at her as he said "i knew i would feel that way, but i didnt know i would as much as i did"
he stroked his and through her hair and said "i couldnt be happier"

NAmine was flushed from their passionate kiss. When he ran his fingers through her hair she felt shivers run down her spine. "im sure tomoyo will be happy" namine said grinning while holding his hand. she was feeling so much better already.

Shinyu was also a bit flushed and said "im glad your feeling a little better"
taking a grip on her hand and thinking about Tomoyo for a minute then said "yea i bet she's gonna flip out"

Namine couldnt contain a laugh when she hear what he said. inside of her cagnor was congratulating them. *honey bun that kenji wasnt for you now you and shinyu here make a much better match he will love you better*.

NAmine tells cagnor to be quiet and go to sleep. "shinyu i know your exhausted as well" she said as she made room for him. "you can at least sit in the bed" she said patting some pillows for him.

Shinyu looks at er and decides to sit down next to her "so i guess this means we are going out now? and also do you mind if i lie down?

NAmine said "go ahead i don't mind and yes we are angel and kenji deserve each other " she said as she turned to look at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:10 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

shinyu could do nothing but smile at her as he said "i knew i would feel that way, but i didnt know i would as much as i did"
he stroked his and through her hair and said "i couldnt be happier"

NAmine was flushed from their passionate kiss. When he ran his fingers through her hair she felt shivers run down her spine. "im sure tomoyo will be happy" namine said grinning while holding his hand. she was feeling so much better already.

Shinyu was also a bit flushed and said "im glad your feeling a little better"
taking a grip on her hand and thinking about Tomoyo for a minute then said "yea i bet she's gonna flip out"

Namine couldnt contain a laugh when she hear what he said. inside of her cagnor was congratulating them. *honey bun that kenji wasnt for you now you and shinyu here make a much better match he will love you better*.

NAmine tells cagnor to be quiet and go to sleep. "shinyu i know your exhausted as well" she said as she made room for him. "you can at least sit in the bed" she said patting some pillows for him.

Shinyu looks at er and decides to sit down next to her "so i guess this means we are going out now? and also do you mind if i lie down?

NAmine said "go ahead i don't mind and yes we are angel and kenji deserve each other " she said as she turned to look at him.

After letting in Tomoyo Shinyu goes and lies down next to Namine  

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:10 pm
ragnos slowly gets up, and with a loud noise opens a underground latch and lays back down  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:11 pm
LanceCalvis
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt

A cat was walking down the hallway and rubbed up against there leg. It was a black cat with large green eyes. It meowed cutely as it looked up at them.

"Aww.... kitty!" she said as she picked up the cat and rubbed it's head and purred alongside it. "You're cuutee..."  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:12 pm
she walked inside messing around with the armor  
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt

Shinyu says "hold that thought" and walks over and lets Tomoyo through the door "hey Tomoyo, im gonna tell you something thats gonna make you flip"

"Really? What!?" she asks him curiously, as she enters the room, holding the cat in her arms, petting it softly.  

La Petite Ange

LanceCalvis
Crew

KaosAngel012
LanceCalvis
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt

"Aww.... kitty!" she said as she picked up the cat and rubbed it's head and purred alongside it. "You're cuutee..."

The creature rolled around a little in there arms then started purring.  
KaosAngel012
LanceCalvis
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt

Namine laughed at tomoyo and the kitty. she wanted to pet it too and pouted slightly wondering when tomoyo would bring it here.  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:15 pm
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt

"Really? What!?" she asks him curiously, as she enters the room, holding the cat in her arms, petting it softly.

shinyu looked at Tomoyo with a big smile and said "well after we talked i decided to take your advice since you said all that stuff to me. and after we... after an event, we decided we were going out" wondering if it was ok to mention the kiss or if that was their little secret so he asked her about wether or not to tell her telepathically  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:16 pm
LanceCalvis
KaosAngel012
LanceCalvis
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt

The creature rolled around a little in there arms then started purring.

Tomoyo giggled as she kept petting it. "Hey, Namine-chan... Look at the cat that I found.... or that found me..." she smiled and showed to Namine the cute black cat. "I think it likes me!"  

La Petite Ange

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:17 pm
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt

shinyu looked at Tomoyo with a big smile and said "well after we talked i decided to take your advice since you said all that stuff to me. and after we... after an event, we decided we were going out" wondering if it was ok to mention the kiss or if that was their little secret so he asked her about wether or not to tell her telepathically

"we dont need to hide anything" namine said leaning her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:19 pm
she walked past their door "it wont come off" she said screaming a little, she pulled on the armor but it wouldnt budge  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:19 pm
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt

Tomoyo looks at them with a very surprised, yet happy, expression. "REALLY!?! OH BOY! YAY! So now you're going to get married and Namine-chan is going to wear a pretty white dress, and you're going to have babies, all of them cute and playful so i can play with them and you are all going to live happily ever after! Yay!" she said, reallly really fast. "I'm soooo happy!!!" she added putting the cat on the bed and hugging them both.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games