Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:11 am
Really only posting here so I don't have to re-type everything when I want to explain my day to people who give a s**t. heart

Today kinda sucked. Woke up a bit late, and so I was running late for my exam. Mom tells me I have to do the dishes before I go, I tell her no I'll be late. So, after taking the exam for a class I'll fail anyway (yaaay...summer courses) I go home to find mom's taken the modem. So, no internet. I tell her I have a project to do that requires internet, but she says that's my problem for not listening to her. Rawr. So, I didn't get the modem back til eight or so after cleaning assorted things instead of at one when I had planned to start.

Theeen, mom calls a family meeting to issue some new rules, the noncompliance of which result in being kicked out of the house. Rules are as follows:
Rule 1: My brother and I are not allowed to touch my sister since apperantly we beat her up all the time. Even though on a normal day she comes home from school as I'm leaving for work and we don't see much of eachother. But mom and her hubby apperantly see it going on all the time. Whatever.
Rule 2: I HAVE to go to church. No buts. This is part of the reason I stopped going...I don't like being forced!
Rule 3: I must go to school every day and have a job.
Rule 4: Do not question the above three, mom won't listen to arguments regarding them. stare

And then my mate and I were both stressed and I was upset and we ended up upsetting eachother and talking a lot and eventually ended up making up, so that was good. But it was like, two hours of "rawr" and "I'm sorry."

...I think that covers everything.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:18 am
I've been feeling very cranky and growly the past week. Gotten to the point where I loathe people to touch me and will actually jump away in order to avoid it. Unfortunately, people aren't great at reading body language, so they go in for the shoulder pat or hug anyway.  

Rainey_angel81

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:30 am
Rainey_angel81
I've been feeling very cranky and growly the past week. Gotten to the point where I loathe people to touch me and will actually jump away in order to avoid it. Unfortunately, people aren't great at reading body language, so they go in for the shoulder pat or hug anyway.

I hate that. It's like...You move away and that's a sign to get closer? Whut?  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:32 am
I know perfectly well what that's like Shoki. My parents had the same damned rules that yours do. Yes, it does suck horribly.

Anyway, my travel company's screwed me over a bit...

I had bought tickets to fly to Pittsburg on June 30, and to where I would get there at a decent time, like 6:00 at night or so, so my mates wouldn't have to drive late at night. I know, they've told me that they're night owls, but still...

Well, turns out, a couple days later, I get a call, saying that the flight I booked was completely filled, and that I'd need to find another flight. I did, but unfortunately, it gets to Pittsburgh a lot later than what I had hoped for...Around 8 V_V Oh, and I also had to shell out an additional 70 bucks to cover the cost of the new tickets, on top of the $700 I already payed the money grubbing bastards...I was lucky in that fact, I guess...sort of.

But yeah, everything worked out in the end, I suppose.  

Davin_Nightwind

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:10 am
Last night at 2:20 am I woke up standing in the kitchen on the phone with the police. I found out that they were told that my brother was considering suicide. I was freaking out, then my dad wakes up and yells at me before he even knows whats going on. Once I tell him he wakes my mom up and she and the police talk for awhile. I hung up the phone and went back in bed, sweaty as hell and heard doorbells. I didnt want to get up, but when I looked to the right there were lights coming into the house from the sherriff's flashlight. My mom and dad talked to him, they asked my parents all kind of info. The sad thing is, my brother hasnt been around for a month, his cellphone is off, and he never told us where he moved to.....

Please be a hoax...  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:36 am
Internet dude is coming at 3:00. I seriously hope he'll fix it.....I can't live without my internet. I just can't. My sole exsistence is to chat online and to be vapid like a cow.  

FogSage

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:20 pm
My class was cancelled for the day, so I stayed home and played Pokemon...I caught Dialga...With an Ultra Ball biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:30 pm
For the sake of not getting suspended through posting in the "save kittens" thread, I will post it here. And if you have a reply to my post, please PM me.

There are much worse videos than that of a drowning a kitten. There was a video released here along time ago with kids pouring gasoline onto a dog and then setting it aflame. They timed to see how long it would take the dog to stop screaming. The fire eventually went out and do you know what? The dog was still alive. It took animal control 3 hours to get there and take the dog back to the shelter where they euthanized him. My first cat was actually rescued from teenage boys drowning him for fun.
I have rat poison out for the rats and we do have rats and mice going around that have not died from it. So yes, my mom and I do pick up those rats and we drown them in a bucket of water.
Guess what? My mom used to be very poor she used to tell us stories of how if a pet wasn't wanted, that person would tie that pet up into a sack and drown it. Despite actions being made, you can't save every animal out there. It's actually better if you don't. Do you know how many animals are abandoned and neglected and how many of them are still intact. Intact female plus intact male equals a whole new litter of kittens. Those intact kittens equal several more litters of kittens.
Do you also know that in the kill shelters even those that have been "humanely" euthanized sometimes don't often get a high enough dose and after they've been thrown into the freezer, were still alive?

For those that have cried it murder, what about swatting a fly? Wouldn't that be murder? Or all that bacteria that you're spraying with bleach? Isn't that murder as well? Or are you just referring to those that can feel pain? If you can feel pain, then it's murder? What if they're paralyzed, can't walk, can't defecate on their own and have to have their bladder expressed manually? Is that murder as well, or is that putting them out of their misery. Think before you say anything. Think of the consequences, think of the quality of life and think of the livelihood.
A dog pack would do the same. If you're weak and can't make it, they will leave you to die because you're not worth keeping around

/end rant *expects a lot of angry PMs*  

Rainey_angel81

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:08 pm
So. This makes the 5th week in a row that I haven't done my Screen Design homework. The semester is over in 7 weeks.

The teacher is super-vague about what he wants, we have no in-class activities, and I'm so socio-phobic that I'd rather get a failing grade and have my boyfriend upset with me than talk to my teacher about what can be done to complete my assignments.

I am officially pathetic. emo

Plus, I hate Tuesday nights, because Tuesday nights turn into Wednesday mornings, and I have to get up at 6a on Wednesdays to get to class at 8a. I don't get home 'til 10p on Tuesdays, so I have no relaxation time before I need to go to bed. *more emo *

EDIT: Okay, I half-assed a Powerpoint. . . thing. . . he seemed to not think it was bad, so I guess that's good.

Still doesn't change the fact that I desperately want to go home and be held by my mate. xp

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:07 pm
The day's almost over, but hey...

Happy May Day!!! Or Beltane to others ^^ Let's see some flowers!  

LilKitty115

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:13 pm
Rainey_angel81
For the sake of not getting suspended through posting in the "save kittens" thread, I will post it here. And if you have a reply to my post, please PM me.

There are much worse videos than that of a drowning a kitten. There was a video released here along time ago with kids pouring gasoline onto a dog and then setting it aflame. They timed to see how long it would take the dog to stop screaming. The fire eventually went out and do you know what? The dog was still alive. It took animal control 3 hours to get there and take the dog back to the shelter where they euthanized him. My first cat was actually rescued from teenage boys drowning him for fun.
I have rat poison out for the rats and we do have rats and mice going around that have not died from it. So yes, my mom and I do pick up those rats and we drown them in a bucket of water.
Guess what? My mom used to be very poor she used to tell us stories of how if a pet wasn't wanted, that person would tie that pet up into a sack and drown it. Despite actions being made, you can't save every animal out there. It's actually better if you don't. Do you know how many animals are abandoned and neglected and how many of them are still intact. Intact female plus intact male equals a whole new litter of kittens. Those intact kittens equal several more litters of kittens.
Do you also know that in the kill shelters even those that have been "humanely" euthanized sometimes don't often get a high enough dose and after they've been thrown into the freezer, were still alive?

For those that have cried it murder, what about swatting a fly? Wouldn't that be murder? Or all that bacteria that you're spraying with bleach? Isn't that murder as well? Or are you just referring to those that can feel pain? If you can feel pain, then it's murder? What if they're paralyzed, can't walk, can't defecate on their own and have to have their bladder expressed manually? Is that murder as well, or is that putting them out of their misery. Think before you say anything. Think of the consequences, think of the quality of life and think of the livelihood.
A dog pack would do the same. If you're weak and can't make it, they will leave you to die because you're not worth keeping around

I think its more that it appeared that the kitten was killed for the sake of 'art'.

Anyway, I totally understand what you're saying. I also think that we, as humans, sorta have a moral obligation to not purposefully be cruel to those lower than us. Thats why we try to euthenize our animals humanely, etc.

But yeah, I'll agree, peopel tend to overreact to this sort of thing, just because 'aww its so cute'.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:36 pm
Rainey_angel81

It's always the people who know the most about animals that have the most realistic views about how they need to be treated...  

Zella L.

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:51 am
Davin_Nightwind
I know perfectly well what that's like Shoki. My parents had the same damned rules that yours do. Yes, it does suck horribly.

Anyway, my travel company's screwed me over a bit...

I had bought tickets to fly to Pittsburg on June 30, and to where I would get there at a decent time, like 6:00 at night or so, so my mates wouldn't have to drive late at night. I know, they've told me that they're night owls, but still...

Well, turns out, a couple days later, I get a call, saying that the flight I booked was completely filled, and that I'd need to find another flight. I did, but unfortunately, it gets to Pittsburgh a lot later than what I had hoped for...Around 8 V_V Oh, and I also had to shell out an additional 70 bucks to cover the cost of the new tickets, on top of the $700 I already payed the money grubbing bastards...I was lucky in that fact, I guess...sort of.

But yeah, everything worked out in the end, I suppose.
dumb a** travel agent...I say they should have gotten you the new ticket free of charge since they had already booked you that flight and didn't mention it was filled. Oh well at least you got it taken care of Ven.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:18 am
Gas prices have been going up and down rapidly, much like.....

.....I was going to make a dirty analogy, but I'll save it for next time.

In any case, gas around here is now at $3.00 a gallon, or thereabouts. I don't see why gas prices go up in the summer. You'd think with gas being as expensive as it is when it's the off season, people would want to stay home and save some money. >>  

FogSage

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:54 am
FogSage
Gas prices have been going up and down rapidly, much like.....

.....I was going to make a dirty analogy, but I'll save it for next time.

In any case, gas around here is now at $3.00 a gallon, or thereabouts. I don't see why gas prices go up in the summer. You'd think with gas being as expensive as it is when it's the off season, people would want to stay home and save some money. >>

you think that is bad...we're at $3.46 at the moment  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games