Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayla-girl

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:23 pm
Lovely.
Now what the hell to do to get back into the rp...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:37 am
I can get cene back up and going with a simple post. As for Demaia, you'll be stuck waiting on aurin as his compy is in teh shizzer.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darth Fury

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:33 am
Demaia isn't really with Aurin's guy yet, is she? So why couldn't she go off and do her own thing while he and Siren negotiate her "offer".

Aurin should be back tomorrow from Haiti. A little later than I expected, but he and the guys who went with im' decided to drive up from Texas instead of flying. Anyways, we should have our computer issues solved by the end of the week. Cross your fingers...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:51 am
Cale and Sayla, you're up for the last fight in the arena with Cene and PAsh. Then we move into the next chapter.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:25 pm
I want to get into the rp methinks. But It'll probably be easier to wait until the next chapter if that is indeed forthcoming. Does anyone need/want an associate, apprentice, or anything of the like? I don't know much about the rp, and teaming up with someone else, at least to begin with, would be easier for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:31 pm
Don't be too surprised about the force arrayed against you, Aurin.
You should have realized that, in order to cut off as big a hyperspace route as you were using, I had to have a VERY large force.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:33 pm
It was a well-played move, but my guy won't be too disappointed. He'll lose quite a few ships, but at least now he knows exactly what he's dealing with. The whole mystery thing was starting to get on my nerves, to tell the truth...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:38 pm
I'm glad you were entertained by it.
I just knew that, somehow, this was going to be a trap. I just set a trap for a trap. You almost had me fooled into thinking this was a wasted effort on my part.
It took almost all the cloak capable ships I had to do it, but Centurian Battlecruisers aren't cheap so its a worthwhile cause.
And I'll still be able to intercept your cargoes. After all, I may have shown you what was up my sleave, but every shirt has two of those.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:39 pm
Did Stryder ever get my message, btw?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:41 pm
Did you PM it to me or post it in the RP?
And you sent it to Mandalore, right?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:45 pm
It was posted by Fury on page 113 of the RP.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:49 pm
Ok. Someone got it.
Assuming he can get his a** back to someplace useful, Stryder will attempt a response.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:08 pm
Cale Darksun
Ok. Someone got it.
Assuming he can get his a** back to someplace useful, Stryder will attempt a response.

Take your time, it's not a huge thing at the moment. Just wanted to make sure you got it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:59 am
Not to sound like I'm complaining or anything, but...

How ****ing many Tett Expeditionary Forces are there!?!

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:09 pm
Demaia
"Are you saying that the Grand Sith Fleet, MY Grand Sith Fleet, might not be enough to obliterate the pathetic defenses of Lyrra?"

Just FYI, my guy's fleets may not be as massive as Cale's infinite armada, but he has been building up his defenses in his home system for almost a decade. With the vast force you have assembled, you could probably take it in the end. However, it would be a pyrrhic victory. It would take such a devotion of resources and you would sustain such losses that, though you would defeat me, the Republic's heroes would wipe the floor with what little was left of you.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 640 641 642 643 644 645 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games