Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:34 pm
Misuzu0614
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki looked up and saw the person who spoke to her. "Uhh yeah. I'm fine, just a few scabs and wounds." As soon as she had said that, Mitsuki clutched her arm in pain. "Ngh..." 'This is bad, it's more worse than I thought.' She thought.

She looked at her arm. She shushes her hand. Her hand glowed and she grabbed her hand.
"Wait! W-what are you doing?!" Mitsuki yelled slightly, wincing at the pain as Yuzu grabbed her hand.

"Dont worry. I know it's hurting now but..." she took her had off and the wound was gone. "there"
Mitsuki shook her hand lightly and indeed the wound was gone. "Thanks!" Mitsuki looked at the person who healed her wound and smiled. "I'm Mitsuki and you are?"

"Im Yuzuma. Call me Yuzu."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:38 pm
red 14 the sniper
"good boy" she says reaching in to her bag pulling out a cigeratt "why do i have these again" she thinks aloud. "anyways" tosses the cigerett away and pulls out a bottle "so whats wroung children?"

"Well...." Shun said, looking at the floor. "Its a long story.." He stated then sighed.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:39 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki looked up and saw the person who spoke to her. "Uhh yeah. I'm fine, just a few scabs and wounds." As soon as she had said that, Mitsuki clutched her arm in pain. "Ngh..." 'This is bad, it's more worse than I thought.' She thought.

She looked at her arm. She shushes her hand. Her hand glowed and she grabbed her hand.
"Wait! W-what are you doing?!" Mitsuki yelled slightly, wincing at the pain as Yuzu grabbed her hand.

"Dont worry. I know it's hurting now but..." she took her had off and the wound was gone. "there"
Mitsuki shook her hand lightly and indeed the wound was gone. "Thanks!" Mitsuki looked at the person who healed her wound and smiled. "I'm Mitsuki and you are?"

"Im Yuzuma. Call me Yuzu."
"Yuzuma.. Such a pretty name. Are you new around here? I haven't seen you before." Mitsuki asked Yuzu.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:40 pm
"Yea I am"  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:43 pm
"then make it.." before she finishes there is a dink sound "WHO HIT MY BIKE"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:44 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
"Yea I am"
"Okay!" Sighing heavily, Mitsuki looked towards the direction of her mansion. She didn't dare go back there, with all that had happened.  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:47 pm
red 14 the sniper
"then make it.." before she finishes there is a dink sound "WHO HIT MY BIKE"

"Eh??" shun said, tilting his head as he helped Nemu to her feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:47 pm
Misuzu0614
Neko_Cat_4ever
"Yea I am"
"Okay!" Sighing heavily, Mitsuki looked towards the direction of her mansion. She didn't dare go back there, with all that had happened.

"You need a place to stay? I'll set a room up for you."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:50 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614
Neko_Cat_4ever
"Yea I am"

"Yes I do!" Realizing she said that in a rude way Mitsuki looked at Yuzu and repeated her statement. "I mean, Yes I do, but I don't want to burden you or anything of the sort."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:51 pm
hello  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:51 pm
Tora turns her hat around and it reads DMC3 "alright i got you" starts the bike "be right back" Pulls off a wheely and rides up the wall into the air and vanishes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:52 pm
Misuzu0614
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614
Neko_Cat_4ever
"Yea I am"

"Yes I do!" Realizing she said that in a rude way Mitsuki looked at Yuzu and repeated her statement. "I mean, Yes I do, but I don't want to burden you or anything of the sort."

She laughed alittle." It's no burden at all. We have an open guest room." she smiles.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:55 pm
hey shun  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:56 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614
Neko_Cat_4ever
"Yea I am"

She laughed alittle." It's no burden at all. We have an open guest room." she smiles.
"That's the second time you've saved me! Thank you very much!!!" Smiling widely, Mitsuki hugged Yuzu.
(brb ppls! gotta do an errand real quick! don't disappear or anything!!!)  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:57 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora turns her hat around and it reads DMC3 "alright i got you" starts the bike "be right back" Pulls off a wheely and rides up the wall into the air and vanishes.

Shun looked then saw Yuki and smiled. "Hey Yuki."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games