Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:23 pm
Audi Kitty
DoomNeko
Audi Kitty
mmm toast^^ hehe spook lights!! lol just listening to a weird show...

...and apparently beastmasters have tons of fun hitting people with flutes and harps. xd [/FFTA Nonsense]

~giggles at what ed did~ huh? doomie.. i dont get it..

I don't think you're supposed to understand sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:24 pm
DoomNeko
Audi Kitty
DoomNeko
Audi Kitty
mmm toast^^ hehe spook lights!! lol just listening to a weird show...

...and apparently beastmasters have tons of fun hitting people with flutes and harps. xd [/FFTA Nonsense]

~giggles at what ed did~ huh? doomie.. i dont get it..

I don't think you're supposed to understand sweatdrop

Oh thank god...... xp  

Eddily

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:26 pm
if i was to start a quest thread, where would i do it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:27 pm
nvm!!  

Zanzarus

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:29 pm
Woot, I got the first item on my wishlist... of course, it was only 375 gold... but I still got it :3

...now to amass 79k for the rest x_x  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:33 pm
DoomNeko
Woot, I got the first item on my wishlist... of course, it was only 375 gold... but I still got it :3

...now to amass 79k for the rest x_x

Yay! Go you!

I might make a questing piccy. There won't be too much on it though. And who knows if people will ever donate.  

Eddily

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:33 pm
Audi's Sig
900 gold away from my goal, gladly accepting donations!

Hmmm, I have 1200 gold and no clue what to use it for, not to mention it'll only take me one or two days to get it all again... :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:35 pm
DoomNeko
Audi's Sig

Hmmm, I have 1200 gold and no clue what to use it for, not to mention it'll only take me one or two days to get it all again... :3
I wish I had that much more gold right now cause I'd be closer to my quest blaugh  

MellyBean

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:37 pm
MellyBean
DoomNeko
Audi's Sig

I wish I had that much more gold right now cause I'd be closer to my quest blaugh

How's 350 closer sound? :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:38 pm
DoomNeko
Audi's Sig

~glomps doomie~ yay!! thanx!! ~points to shoes~ arent they purtiful? i can enter the avvy contest now^^ oo!!~nuzzles him hapily~ oo ive got a question. how do you make a link? i kinda forgot...  

Zanzarus

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:40 pm
Audi Kitty
DoomNeko
Audi's Sig

~glomps doomie~ yay!! thanx!! ~points to shoes~ arent they purtiful? i can enter the avvy contest now^^ oo!!~nuzzles him hapily~ oo ive got a question. how do you make a link? i kinda forgot...

Just hit the "URL" button while making a post and type the address, then a name, when prompted for it :3
Glad to see you like your new shoes ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:40 pm
DoomNeko
Audi Kitty
DoomNeko
Audi's Sig

Just hit the "URL" button while making a post and type the address, then a name, when prompted for it :3

oo ok^^  

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:42 pm
Audi Kitty
DoomNeko
Audi's Sig

Awesome Audi! Looks good!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:43 pm
I think I'll just skip entering this month's AFG Avy contest... my clothing palette isn't really appropriate for the theme sweatdrop  

Sonya Khatsworth

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:43 pm
thanx! now ... what to quest for next... ~thinks~... il ned to make a wishlist too.. but i can do that...  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games