Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:33 pm
"Don't think I've ever seen you around here before," Chaos said calmly as the unidentified personnell sauntered straight into the main lobby. "What's you name, kid?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:36 pm
Damon looked at the man who spoke to him. "Well 'Kid' is obviously not my name" He said jokingly. "The name is Damon, I'm new here, who are you?"

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:41 pm
Lykas arrived on the scene shortly after Chaos. "Ooooh! Freshmeat?" He asked as he approached, ice-hued hair flowing practically everywhere as he walked. It looked wet. Kinda. Around his neck rested the familiar pink scarf he'd taken to wearing lately.

Odd, back with Terashi, grinned at his friend. "We're doing well now, actually. We talked to Nercissa a few days ago and decided that since she seems to like Lykas' Pokemon more than mine, she'll join his team and come on missions with me when and if he's too busy to spend time with her and in the meantime, I'll help them train her to battle." He seemed quite happy about this.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:47 pm
"Sir Chaos Deathrage," Chaos said without missing a beat. "Fresh meat, huh? Heh, he's all yours then," Chaos laughed before looking away, relaxing on one of the many couches in the main lobby.

"Isn't that a little cold?" a feminine voice asked from the direction of the kitchen.

A Combusken exited the kitchen seconds later, carrying two plates. "He is new here, after all," the Combusken said in perfect english, setting one of the plates she was carrying on Chaos's lap before taking a seat beside him.

"If he can handle Lykas, then maybe he has what it takes to roll with us," Chaos retorted, using logic typical for him.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:01 pm
Damon looked at the combusken for a minute and thought about Toren, he wanted him to evolve into that and maybe into a Blaziken, "Heh, so what, give me some time i'll advance, and get better and maybe kick all of your asses" He said jokingly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:01 pm
Veronica sat, just relaxing and wasting time with her thoughts, not even listening to the conversations around her, when a new kid entered the HQ. Spotting Chaos make an approach, she continued to watch the scene. I hope he takes the welcome party well enough to stay. Veronica yawned, "Sleepy..." Despite her tiredness, she stood up sharply and walked over to greet him. Kick my a**? Hah, I might actually look forward to it if you can work up to that point.  

DignityPower

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:06 pm
Lykas gave the guy a funny look for a moment before before he burst out laughing. "You? kick our asses?" He asked as he pointed first to himself, then to Chaos. "~/~ you've got a long way to go before you even stand a chance against us." He told the guy with a smirk. "I like your attitude, though." He admitted.

"Name's Lykas. Lykas Fenrall." He introduced himself as he regained his breath from his fit of laughter.

~~~

"You hear Lykas just now?" Odd finally asked of Terashi, not sure if he'd heard what he thought he had. He could've sworn that was Lykas's laughter he'd just picked up on.

~~~

Al, seeing the reaction of the little Bagon he was watching, grinned at the male. "I think he likes me." He muttered, though his grin was quickly wiped away by the female's grating attitude. "Her....not so much....." He added, though he knew it was likely only a matter of time before the Pokemon became a bit more friendly. He hoped.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:11 pm
Chaos laughed. This kid had spunk. "The sooner, the better. This team needs all the power it can get," Chaos said. He sat his plate down and stood up, pointing at Damon. "Don't think I'll take it easy on you, though. Make no mistake, only adversity will build the power of your allies. You better grow them up quick if you wanna catch up with the rest of us!"

Chaos's opinion was unrealistic, but he didn't train his own team with any mercy, and their power has been proven time and time again. But then, that's just the kind of person he is. The reason his Combusken didn't say anything is because she knew this, and she knew the merits of hard mode, as well as the flaws.

~*~

"Glad to hear it," Terashi said, sighing afterward. Lykas wasn't the only person he heard, since Chaos was being louder than his friend's lover.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

The Azure Maestro

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:18 pm
James arrived back at home base, tired both physically and mentally.
He walked briskly, his face partially obscured by his coat. In his hand he still clutched his flute.

There seemed to be a lot of activity here, much more than when he left.
Not yet recognizing any of the faces around here yet, the blue-haired newbie continued to walk as his Snivy stared challengingly at the various trainers and their Pokemon.

If they want to talk, they'll make the first move. If they're new like me, chances are they won't say anything. If they've been around for awhile, they'll come say hi to my unfamiliar face. Hopefully in a friendly way.

In the past, James's quiet demeanor and bookish appearance had often attracted the wrong kind of attention. He hoped that wouldn't be a problem here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:22 pm
"Damon, you said it was?" Veronica questioned. "I'm Veronica." Another would enter the HQ as well. Hmm... So much activity recently.

((blah... one liner x.x))  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:22 pm
"So, we've got two newbies in here," Chaos said, the tall, powerfully built, freakishly tall blonde male noticing the second newcomer with ease. "Take a seat and introduce yourself."

The man's Combusken was surprised at how friendly her master was being...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:24 pm
Damon looked at the girl, "Hey nice to meet you to, he then shifted his head to look at another new person walk in," it seems i am not the only fresh meat here!" He said with a laugh

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

The Azure Maestro

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:29 pm
James froze as he heard himself being addressed.
Sensing his tension, Snivy hissed threateningly at the origin of the voice.
"Shh. We're among friends here." James whispered, willing the serpent to calm down.

He slowed his walking speed and strolled over to where the group was talking, slipping his flute into the side pocket of his bag as he did.

He sat close enough so as to not elicit suspicion, but far enough that he had some breathing room and time to react in case... something happened.

"My name is James. James Whitmarsh. Pleased to make your acquaintances." He stated quietly.

Years of experience that nobody is to be trusted did not come unlearned overnight.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:40 pm
Damon studied James before speaking, "The name's Damon prepare to be clowned by everyone else" He laughed, then directed his attention to the whole room, "Where should i get a mission, may i ask?" He said loudly.

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:41 pm
She nodded, turning to the other as Damon did. There's only so much I'd tolerate... or maybe that isn't the right word for it. Veronica introduced herself again, "I'm Veronica." to the other newbie. It wasn't like she had anything pending, except rest. Even so, she couldn't help but think how cute the Snivy had acted. Not even Chi was that protective...  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games