Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:31 am
Tsukasa Elric
Heh, I may be buying .Hack//SIGN DvDs when I go into London next (Yes, I live in England. crying ). Either that or Hellsing, I haven't decided yet. ninja
england's cool I wanna go there some day razz next anime DVD I'm buying is Naruto razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:32 am
England really isn't that great. sweatdrop It's been raining quite a bit recently too.
I might buy the first 4 volumes of the Naruto manga in London as well. ninja  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:34 am
Tsukasa Elric
England really isn't that great. sweatdrop It's been raining quite a bit recently too.
I might buy the first 4 volumes of the Naruto manga in London as well. ninja
Ah razz
Another fellow Manga reader I see cool I have more Manga than Anime and I got like 50+ DVDs of anime alone lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:36 am
I have... not alot of either. sweatdrop
Infact, I have no DvDs and I only have about 10 manga. sweatdrop Living in England means it's quite hard to find shops which sell it.
Incase you're curious, the books I have are 1 - 8 of Vision Of Escaflowne, and the first 2 of Trigun.  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:39 am
Tsukasa Elric
I have... not alot of either. sweatdrop
Infact, I have no DvDs and I only have about 10 manga. sweatdrop Living in England means it's quite hard to find shops which sell it.
Incase you're curious, the books I have are 1 - 8 of Vision Of Escaflowne, and the first 2 of Trigun.
man that sux sad
Vision of Excaflowne is like one of my favs razz sadly I never got into the whole trigun series I know many who love it though xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:41 am
Escaflowne is amazing, but so many people seem to hate it. crying
I haven't read all of Trigun, but I've seen the series, but I've heard the manga is different from the TV series so I wanna read it to see how it's different surprised  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:43 am
Tsukasa Elric
Escaflowne is amazing, but so many people seem to hate it. crying
I haven't read all of Trigun, but I've seen the series, but I've heard the manga is different from the TV series so I wanna read it to see how it's different surprised
I see maby I should check out the manga as well razz
Ya I don't understand y peeps have a prob with escaflowne o well there loss xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:44 am
Trigun is dudey. I need to get the other 3/4 books when they come out. ninja
Another manga I want to get is Love Hina. Me being a guy and all... xp  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:45 am
Tsukasa Elric
Trigun is dudey. I need to get the other 3/4 books when they come out. ninja
Another manga I want to get is Love Hina. Me being a guy and all... xp
lol razz hey have u hurd of the Demon city hunter series? Its really good 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:47 am
No, I've never heard of it.
My knowledge of anime/manga is quite small, not alot is shown in England. sweatdrop
Might have to look into it. ninja  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:49 am
Tsukasa Elric
No, I've never heard of it.
My knowledge of anime/manga is quite small, not alot is shown in England. sweatdrop
Might have to look into it. ninja
I see razz I understand how u feel at least a bit of it razz I just moved from NY there was a BN like a block away from me and now there isent even a Book store within an Houers driving xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:51 am
Hehe. I have to go to London to get mine. That's about an hour away by train, then another 30 minutes walking. sweatdrop  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:53 am
razz well theres always Amazon.com razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:54 am
Heh, yeah that's true. But going to London gets me out of the house, and I don't have to wait like a week for it to get delivered. ninja  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:57 am
Tsukasa Elric
Heh, yeah that's true. But going to London gets me out of the house, and I don't have to wait like a week for it to get delivered. ninja
thats trueUser Image  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games