Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:54 am
*hits head* Damn emotions short-circuited again.

I sometimes do maths... just to figure trivial things out... though it's most the easy stuff... Not that it matters anyway. *sighs* -.- Almost 8 and tired. Stupid internal clock likes messing me up.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:14 am
Alexie dennison Jnr
:O That shirt= FTW xD are you eventually going to get it Manky?

AND JUST SO YOU KNOW JONO~
Yeah im aiight now, my arms not broken i pulled ligaments and tendons like andrew said LAWL~ my mum over reacts sometimes xD it just hurt ALOT~

<,< But the X-ray ladeh was MEAN AS~
She didnt care for my pain my arm couldnt stretch out on the X-ray table so she reefed it down....It made Liddle Lexie Cry TT____TT
but now its kinda okay...Untill this morning when i was on the train and i slipped i grabbed the pole with my sore arm..it killed ....
I gotta stop doing those reflex reactions of grabbing with the right arm...

Mm. X-rays on badly injured/broken limbs are the worst. There's really not much they can do about it though, they need to see the bones on the best angles to tell what's wrong with them, and if it hurts, well too bad! Better they know what's wrong with you proper.

I have the most awesome x-rays of my left wrist. Full of plates and screws it is. I'm hardcore as.  

EmWah
Crew

Esperlia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:18 am
Rebbit. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:13 pm
<,<; Smart. xD
*pokes*

:O MY LIVING END CD SHE LIVETHS!
*huggles the single* it was from liek back in the olden days it was scratched to s**t....but now she lives!
*nuzzles*

Alexie dennison Jnr

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:49 pm
I demand a second opinion.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:46 pm
DNA_Guru

Yacks are delicious  

King Of Ninjas

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:47 am
I second that motion and demand a steak!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:55 am
King Of Ninjas
DNA_Guru

Yacks are delicious

you're delicious *licks*  

nrasjaa

King Of Ninjas

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:50 pm
ManagerKyoto
I second that motion and demand a steak!

I third the motion, signing under the name of El Yako  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:37 am
I fourth the motion, proclaiming it to the masses through little speakers attached to the backs of beavers, ferrets and bumblebees. KON, you can attach the speakers to the bumblebees.  

ManagerKyoto

King Of Ninjas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:58 pm
Or we could proclaim the message through mime and interpretive dance, and not risk the stinging and the pain from our honey making amigos  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:44 pm
I believe you should employ tiny microbots to geneticly enhance them making them super bee's that can make honey to feed the 3rd world countries...
THUS ENDING WORLD HUNGAR!

Alexie dennison Jnr

King Of Ninjas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:46 pm
Nah they'd all get sick and have headaches and be insanely hyper  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:15 am
Plus. we would have to kill them all in the first place in order to have enough space for all the bee hives, flowers and treatmetn plants required to feed that many people with honey.

Also, mircorobots tend to be evil anyway.  

ManagerKyoto

King Of Ninjas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:21 am
ManagerKyoto
Plus. we would have to kill them all in the first place in order to have enough space for all the bee hives, flowers and treatmetn plants required to feed that many people with honey.

Also, mircorobots tend to be evil anyway.

Doesn't spiderman end up using microbots? Mebe they're nanobots... I remember it being in the cartoon. Also he goes into space...  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games