Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:29 pm
The-Dark-Rider
ragnos kicks him down the latch and shut the door before she came in and when she did he said "take off the armor"
she looked at him "why dont you make me" she said scowling  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:30 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt

Shinyu says "hold that thought" and walks over and lets Tomoyo through the door "hey Tomoyo, im gonna tell you something thats gonna make you flip"

"Really? What!?" she asks him curiously, as she enters the room, holding the cat in her arms, petting it softly.

shinyu looked at Tomoyo with a big smile and said "well after we talked i decided to take your advice since you said all that stuff to me. and after we... after an event, we decided we were going out" wondering if it was ok to mention the kiss or if that was their little secret so he asked her about wether or not to tell her telepathically

Tomoyo looks at them with a very surprised, yet happy, expression. "REALLY!?! OH BOY! YAY! So now you're going to get married and Namine-chan is going to wear a pretty white dress, and you're going to have babies, all of them cute and playful so i can play with them and you are all going to live happily ever after! Yay!" she said, reallly really fast. "I'm soooo happy!!!" she added putting the cat on the bed and hugging them both.

Shinyu looked at her laughing and said "haha well thanks for telling us our future but we havent talked about thats stuff yet. i do hope we get married some day though"

NAmine was surprised at what he said and she jumped on him for another kiss not caring that tomoyo was watching.

Shinyu was caught off gaurd but was still happy she did it, and kissed her back, also not caring Tomoyo was watching  

AlanMatt

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:31 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
ragnos kicks him down the latch and shut the door before she came in and when she did he said "take off the armor"

"YOU COULD OF KILLED ME!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:33 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

she covered her ears "sheesh you dont have to scream"  

Aprilbaby1

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:34 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt

shinyu looked at Tomoyo with a big smile and said "well after we talked i decided to take your advice since you said all that stuff to me. and after we... after an event, we decided we were going out" wondering if it was ok to mention the kiss or if that was their little secret so he asked her about wether or not to tell her telepathically

Tomoyo looks at them with a very surprised, yet happy, expression. "REALLY!?! OH BOY! YAY! So now you're going to get married and Namine-chan is going to wear a pretty white dress, and you're going to have babies, all of them cute and playful so i can play with them and you are all going to live happily ever after! Yay!" she said, reallly really fast. "I'm soooo happy!!!" she added putting the cat on the bed and hugging them both.

Shinyu looked at her laughing and said "haha well thanks for telling us our future but we havent talked about thats stuff yet. i do hope we get married some day though"

NAmine was surprised at what he said and she jumped on him for another kiss not caring that tomoyo was watching.

Shinyu was caught off gaurd but was still happy she did it, and kissed her back, also not caring Tomoyo was watching

NAmine said "im starved" as she tore herself away from shinyu. She got up from the bed a bit wobbly but able to walk. She headed to the pantry and got some goodies for them to munch on. When she returned she said "hey guys i have some yummy food and i dont know about you all but im famished". She put the food on the table and asked them to join her.

[the food is whatever u want it to be ^_^]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"take the armor off now"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:35 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"take the armor off now"
she looked at him "why should i?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:36 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"take the armor off now"

"what ever you do...dont summon any dragons"  

Dante Borges

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:37 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
KaosAngel012
AlanMatt

NAmine said "im starved" as she tore herself away from shinyu. She got up from the bed a bit wobbly but able to walk. She headed to the pantry and got some goodies for them to munch on. When she returned she said "hey guys i have some yummy food and i dont know about you all but im famished". She put the food on the table and asked them to join her.

[so you know Tomoyo got off]
As Shinyu saw her up moving around he said "im glad your feeling a bit better and yea im pretty hungry yoo. do we have any cheesecake?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:38 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

As Shinyu saw her up moving around he said "im glad your feeling a bit better and yea im pretty hungry yoo. do we have any cheesecake?"

Namine cut a slice for him and took some on her finger which she then put on his nose and began to laugh.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:39 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"take the armor off now"

"and what if i do?" she asked crossing her arms  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:40 pm
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

[i have to go now alan -__- hope to see you tomorrow ^_^]  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"take the armor off now"

"im warning you....dont"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:45 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

"take the armor off now"

"im warning you....dont"
she looks at him "or what? something bad will happen?"  

Aprilbaby1

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:45 pm
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

[i have to go now alan -__- hope to see you tomorrow ^_^]

[for sure]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games