Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:56 pm
Davin_Nightwind
FogSage
Crenn

Oh btw, anyone have tips on what to do to get more in shape? I'm starting to walk/run around my town each weekend, but I've gained a little more weight. I'm currently 91.5kg (201.72lbs) but I'm not as bad as my father who is 148.5kg(327.39lbs). But I know it's partly to do with how I eat, but I want to stay at least fit.... maybe lose 6.5kg. (The weight I like is 85kg)

If you want to lose weight, you have to be dedicated about it. If you dont' have the willpower to lose weight, it won't work. Also, once you start losing weight, don't stop. If you keep losing weight, even beyond what you had wanted, you're doing good. You can eat what you want, but try to limit what you do eat. Chocolate and sodas, while tasty, are Satan to weight loss.

Another thing...as you become more active, you may notice that you're a lot hungrier than what you used to be. That's your metabolism speeding up, and the fact that your body is burning more energy. When that starts happening, drop three large meals a day and go to four or five smaller ones. Remember, though, think healthy for those meals. I actually had to do that while I was in track in high school. It gives your body the energy it needs, plus you'll be less inclined to snack throughout the day.

If you're exercising a lot especially your muscles, then eat a lot of protein. Carbs are ok to keep your energy up.
I know a lot of people feel like they need to just start running, but if you're not in that good of shape, you can do the on/off method of running. Generally start out with a 5 minute walk to warm up. Then run for 5 minutes, then walk for 3 minutes, run for 6min, walk for 1 min, run for 8 minutes, then wind down again until you're walking 10 minutes to cool down. Once you're able to do that with ease, then you can start upping the amount of time you run, etc.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:58 pm
the transit system here sucks. Bart is dirty, noisy and the trains only come about once every 15-20 minutes and they only run until midnight I think. And the bus routes are awful.  

Rainey_angel81

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:35 pm
There is one thing interesting about some of the music I listen to. As most of you know, I listen to VNV Nation and love listening to them. I've showed my father a few of the song's lyrics and he's asked to listen to them. I suspect like me, he relates to them. Which is why I like the songs so much.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:31 pm
Crenn

Oh btw, anyone have tips on what to do to get more in shape? I'm starting to walk/run around my town each weekend, but I've gained a little more weight. I'm currently 91.5kg (201.72lbs) but I'm not as bad as my father who is 148.5kg(327.39lbs). But I know it's partly to do with how I eat, but I want to stay at least fit.... maybe lose 6.5kg. (The weight I like is 85kg)

1. Post a picture of an obeise person on your refrigerator.
2. Buy or move a full-length mirror into your bedroom or somewhere that you'll see it everyday.
3. While you only need to limit your portions of junk food, it's actually easier just to go cold turkey with some of them. Make a list of a few junk foods that you eat a lot and cut them entirely out of your diet. If you are commited to losing weight, it's really not that hard, no matter how much you like the food.
4. This one is important: Go with the "I CAN!" attitude. You can always eat a little less, run a little further, and try a little harder than you thought you could.
5. Take your bike to school or work. If your car ride is 20 minutes or less, then you will have no problem biking there. Again, it's easier than you think. Also, it is possible to bike with a backpack on.
6. Once you get a little more situated with your routine, join an unofficial running club. Your local shoe store might have one, and there's always someone in the same boat as you, not neccessarily an experienced runner but just trying to loose weight, that you can run with. If you're running not with the club, then bring an ipod or whatever.  

Zella L.

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:17 pm
Attention Fuzzies! I have officially become a yiff artist, wh00t.

also...draw yiff for your mate(s)...x3 Eh-heh-heh-heh...heh.

Thank you..that is all.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:19 pm
Yay, I got an awesome pair of Teva hiking shoes, so I can start hiking now and then smile  

DeletedUsername420

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:11 am
shoki_de_nai
Attention Fuzzies! I have officially become a yiff artist, wh00t.

also...draw yiff for your mate(s)...x3 Eh-heh-heh-heh...heh.

Thank you..that is all.

Hallelujah..... domokun SING IT FROM THE MOUNTAINTOPS AND SUCH THINGS THAT ARE GOOD!

I applied at a local Subway. The manager seemed faintly interested with me, and actually had worked previously at my old work place. He says he'll need to do a massive orientation thingy some day, and since I'll be traveling during May that might be a problem. I think I could work at Subway...it's not as crazy as McDonalds, that's for damn sure.

I just realized I've been wearing my shirt inside out all day. DAMMIT. crying  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:03 pm
FogSage

I've worn my underwear inside out most of the day before. Didn't realize it until I went to the bathroom at school. whee

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:42 pm
Sunegami
FogSage

I've worn my underwear inside out most of the day before. Didn't realize it until I went to the bathroom at school. whee

Done the same but was on backwards. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:35 pm
Diana Vulpes
Sunegami
FogSage

Done the same but was on backwards. sweatdrop

. . . Okay, you win. xd

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:55 pm
Me and my b/f finally moved out! We won't have internet until the 11th, but I will still try to keep up with artwork I owe.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:57 pm
Yay! Let us know when you're back.  

Hunter Morda

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:18 pm
*does the Super Super Uber Overjoyed Happy Dance* You know I'm happy cause I NEVER use the word "uber" I hate it. think it's a weird fad and I hope it passes along with the word "word". stare

ANYWAY! That's not why I'm happy. I'm happy cause MANDFINALLYGOTANAPARTMENT!!!!!

And OMGYAY it is the most PERFECT apartment IN THE WORLD. It's like, 3 blocks from where I work, it comes with a pool, a tennis court, a lil playground type thing for kids, a carport, some storage, it's a nice roomy apartment, snow, trash and water (or heat...cant remember which) are included, it's got a really nice kitchen/bathroom, wicked closet space, a sliding door to the outside, first floor, right next to the laundry machines.......

And it's all only $950 + utilities....

AND I CAN MOVE IN WHENEVER I WANT!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

EDIT: And I can bring my cat!

And the landlady is wicked awesome (from what I gathered just from today)

AND I probably won't have internet for a few days, but I'll try to check in from work until I do....  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:22 pm
Wow >> That's a good price surprised  

Zanzarus

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:24 pm
Zanzarus
Wow >> That's a good price surprised
I know!! My roommate and I are so psyched!

And apparently all the tennants who live there have been there for years and years...and the people who used to live in our apartment only moved cause they're family got bigger....so they moved to a bigger apartment in the same complex. I think that speaks well for the organization we'll be renting from...right? heart  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 641 642 643 644 645 646 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games