Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:08 pm

MrNibblez
wooo XD -sway tail-
Mortella practicly pounces uppon him muzzle all blodied up "Does you tummy have the rumblys that only human hands can satisfy love?"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Mortella
MrNibblez
wooo XD -sway tail-
Mortella practicly pounces uppon him muzzle all blodied up "Does you tummy have the rumblys that only human hands can satisfy love?"
well i just ate but i can have one hand. -nuzzle chu nose- miss u hon ^- ^

faegadsg

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:12 pm

stickfanatic
Mortella
stickfanatic
Mortella
stickfanatic
so...then..why are you so warm when he is around? *tilts head, curious*
"It's just what i do ...... mY motives for the fiscal year of 20 20 is to have over thrown the world gouvenrment."

*throws back head and laughs*
well dear, if you need any help, feel free to give me a call~ my other fursona is quite the lethal assassin...*winks*
"Actualy my boyfriends usualy do get killed." she says wipeing her muzzle off.

I'll be sure not to warn nibble then *grins*
"Usualy it's all strange accidents."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:13 pm

MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
wooo XD -sway tail-
She snuggles you tight as she kisses you softly "Missed you ....and i was soo woried." She snuggles.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

faegadsg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:17 pm

Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
wooo XD -sway tail-
She snuggles you tight as she kisses you softly "Missed you ....and i was soo woried." She snuggles.
aww im sorry hon. just my lift rub was brused from the inside idk how but its alot better now. ^- ^ -paw your cheeks as i smile-
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:18 pm

MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
wooo XD -sway tail-
aww im sorry hon. just my lift rub was brused from the inside idk how but its alot better now. ^- ^ -paw your cheeks as i smile-
She smiles back waveing a hand in front of her face "Want it ....want it want it?"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:21 pm

*giggles, smiling*
oh Mort, you are such an interesting individual...
*throws hand up in the air and catches it in mouth, abandoning the pretense of playing with her food*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
wooo XD -sway tail-
She smiles back waveing a hand in front of her face "Want it ....want it want it?"
-tilt my head and twitch my ears- rawr ima have to work for it hu -grins, and smiles- well lets see how u like this >;3 -start to unbutton my shirt and slowly unzip my pants as i wiggle my hips- i do need a rib cheek up ;3

faegadsg

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:26 pm

stickfanatic
*giggles, smiling*
*throws hand up in the air and catches it in mouth, abandoning the pretense of playing with her food*
"Seriously my first seven."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:29 pm

MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
-tilt my head and twitch my ears- rawr ima have to work for it hu -grins, and smiles- well lets see how u like this >;3 -start to unbutton my shirt and slowly unzip my pants as i wiggle my hips- i do need a rid cheek up ;3
Mort stands stunned and passes out ( I need sleep sorry .)

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Mortella
stickfanatic
*giggles, smiling*
"Seriously my first seven."

I suppose I should leave you and your nibble alone..or would you prefer me to watch?
*i smile*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:33 pm

Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
Mortella
MrNibblez
-tilt my head and twitch my ears- rawr ima have to work for it hu -grins, and smiles- well lets see how u like this >;3 -start to unbutton my shirt and slowly unzip my pants as i wiggle my hips- i do need a rid cheek up ;3
Mort stands stunned and passes out ( I need sleep sorry .)
ooppss hehe -carry her to bed- well see u later stick need to sleep to got college then rugby. chow :3

faegadsg

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:35 pm

* i frown, the bar emptied out in a matter of minutes...*
I put my drink down and stroll out.* guess i'll return tomorrow, eh?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:12 pm

-walks in and then falls on the floor- ughh im sooo tierd you guys...i came froma rave just now its 3:11 am ><

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:37 pm

*is greeted by chirping crickets*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games