Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:27 pm

Manda_Tifa
*does the Super Super Uber Overjoyed Happy Dance* You know I'm happy cause I NEVER use the word "uber" I hate it. think it's a weird fad and I hope it passes along with the word "word". stare

ANYWAY! That's not why I'm happy. I'm happy cause MANDFINALLYGOTANAPARTMENT!!!!!

And OMGYAY it is the most PERFECT apartment IN THE WORLD. It's like, 3 blocks from where I work, it comes with a pool, a tennis court, a lil playground type thing for kids, a carport, some storage, it's a nice roomy apartment, snow, trash and water (or heat...cant remember which) are included, it's got a really nice kitchen/bathroom, wicked closet space, a sliding door to the outside, first floor, right next to the laundry machines.......

And it's all only $950 + utilities....

AND I CAN MOVE IN WHENEVER I WANT!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

EDIT: And I can bring my cat!

And the landlady is wicked awesome (from what I gathered just from today)

AND I probably won't have internet for a few days, but I'll try to check in from work until I do....

Congratulations! ::dances with her:: biggrin

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:23 pm

Great, just ******** great.

I get an email saying I can finally register for the class I need to complete my major, and after some issues with dropping another class that had a time conflict, I'm all set to register for it.

And it denies it. I can't register for it. I haven't met some prequiset somewhere for it, and I don't know what that is, so now I'm unable to register for it, and I'm extremely pressed for time. If I can't get in to this, I have no idea what I'm gonna do about graduation.

So I ask, where the ******** is my good fortune? Glad the rest of you are having good luck =_= Guess I'm just stuck without any

Af Mas

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:25 pm

Af Mas
Great, just ******** great.

I get an email saying I can finally register for the class I need to complete my major, and after some issues with dropping another class that had a time conflict, I'm all set to register for it.

And it denies it. I can't register for it. I haven't met some prequiset somewhere for it, and I don't know what that is, so now I'm unable to register for it, and I'm extremely pressed for time. If I can't get in to this, I have no idea what I'm gonna do about graduation.

So I ask, where the ******** is my good fortune? Glad the rest of you are having good luck =_= Guess I'm just stuck without any

*hugs tightly* I'm sorry Aff >.<

Hopefully you'll have more luck soon!
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:10 am

Today has been a fairly decent day. Got to talk with my mate while I waited for my appointment with the physiotherapist, but when I had my appointment, I found out that my back is improving. Afterwards I caught a train and was picked up by my friend so I could help him with his maths methods.... I spent 3 hours at his house which is where my troubles started. My mother was worried that I had been killed/mugged or something. But because I didn't call to tell them I was taking longer than I thought, I got into trouble and my parents also had a small fight. But things have calmed down now.

Crenn

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:20 am

Too many ups lately, seems I was due for downs now again. ¬_¬

Bloodtest and signatureappointment day is coming ever nearer... and now suddenly mom decides to show yet again that she's only faking her being supportive.

I come upstairs yesterday and she just bombs with with questions about "there's no psych consultation beforehand?","What are the qualifications?", "this can't be legal!", "you're still getting psychs to tell me if you really need this!", etc...

...I NEARLY KILLED MYSELF OVER THIS ISSUE.
Why the ******** does she need a psych to confirm it?

...and qualifications? Legal? Half of north america still doesn't consider us "people" in right terms, half the doctors on the market single us out as quick money targets because of how little information we have to work off of, AND THE BENJAMIN STANDARDS OF CARE state that there's no single specific path!

AND NOW SHE'S BITCHY I FOUND SOMEONE WHO'LL SEE ME FOR FREE?
(Read : On Quebec's Social Healthcare plan)

ARGH.
I - am - going - to -murder - /someone/ - if - this - keeps - up.

Fine. Don't give me a ride there. Don't pay for hormones. DON'T BOTHER WITH HOW WAITING LONGER COULD DOUBLE MY SURGERY COSTS. Don't bother trying to know what my living hell is all about, but for Christ's sake, that woman needs to get out of my life if she won't help me!

And now?
God she's going off on a new trend of waking up in the middle of the night to come b***h at me until I go to bed.
I've been staying up in the wee hours for 3 years now...
...why now? >_<;

Also, did another resume/CV run. Half the town just got another copy, and yet... still nobody's hiring. =_=;
(l'Inter-Marché now has 16 copies of my CV. In 14 months. I counted.)

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:00 am

I'm kinda curious, sis, is it just your mom that bitches at you? It's still bad, but your mom is the only one you mention.

Anyway, I gotta apologize for my whining last night, but it does seem like I've hit a stroke of bad luck lately. Just this morning, my MP3 player slipped from my hand on the way to class and broke. Won't play. Now I need a new one.

Af Mas

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:21 am

Af Mas
I'm kinda curious, sis, is it just your mom that bitches at you? It's still bad, but your mom is the only one you mention.

Anyway, I gotta apologize for my whining last night, but it does seem like I've hit a stroke of bad luck lately. Just this morning, my MP3 player slipped from my hand on the way to class and broke. Won't play. Now I need a new one.

Mom's the one being most vocally prominent about it. My dad usually jsut hides behind beer and work to avoid dealing with anything at home.

Though yesterday he pulled one heck of a fit right before going to bed because my brother kept crashing his internet/router with Limewire even though both me and my dad have told him to stop using it alltogether.
I'm not sure how much he's had to drink before that, but my brother locked himself up in his room for the rest of the night.

Dad didn't listen to anything ANYONE had to say, it was /his office/ and /his computer/ and that was it. It didn't matter that his computer is the only one my brother can plug his MP3 player in due to USB port placement and the shape of his player, or that my brother's computer is, quite realistically, near being scrapyarded because it barely works anymore and that he can't really plug in it because he has to take out his mouse to plug in his player. He can't really use mine either due to port placement yet again, and mom misplaced his USB relay plug that he used to have to plug to mine. Then my mom got in and somehow they started arguing about the net and how my mom can never use his computer properly because the mouse/keyboard are partially unresponsive and my dad keeps forgetting to reset his internet when he docks out his laptop...

Bah, anyways I heard yelling for about 2 hours before I went upstairs myself, yelled even louder to them to STFU and let my sister sleep since there's school the next day, and then LISTED everything wrong with dad's computer to shut him up.

My dad blows his fuse every now and then. This was one of the milder cases, honestly. He's come pretty close to physical abuse on us before, but he's been avoiding it lately, probably because I nearly bit a chunk out of his arm last time he roughhoused me.

My god. And I'm really getting tired of him leaving his half-empty bottles in the fridge door, we've already had to cleanup two broken glass messes because when you open the fridge they fall out, and we've yelled at him for it before. /Many times/. Just as we have about his smoking problems.

I've got issues with my brother and sister to but I rather not delve into those. I prefer just blissfully dissasociating myself from the family and enjoying the time when everyone's out of the house and the nighttime when everyone's asleep.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:25 am

I was just curious. I'm sorry about all that, sis

Af Mas

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:03 pm

I have two very gross problems.

I feel like I'm fifteen again. I HAVE A ******** PIMPLE INSIDE OF MY EAR. ******** ******** ********. And, I have no way of getting rid of it, aside from some kind of extreme medications. I can't touch the inside of my ear or it hurts. Wonderful. =______=

Also, my mucus has not gone back to being clear. Instead, it's become an alarming consistency and shade of yellow, something akin to egg yolk coming out of my nose.

*sees everyone looking slightly sick* Well, I did warn you...... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:27 pm

FogSage
I have two very gross problems.

I feel like I'm fifteen again. I HAVE A ******** PIMPLE INSIDE OF MY EAR. ******** ******** ********. And, I have no way of getting rid of it, aside from some kind of extreme medications. I can't touch the inside of my ear or it hurts. Wonderful. =______=

Also, my mucus has not gone back to being clear. Instead, it's become an alarming consistency and shade of yellow, something akin to egg yolk coming out of my nose.

*sees everyone looking slightly sick* Well, I did warn you...... sweatdrop

wow...

Rainey_angel81

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:00 pm

My mother is on a whining spree xp

Can I borrow someone's tranq gun?

EDIT: I've begun my work... and it's going slow because of the fact when the 2 notebooks were delivered, they were delivered without software(due to an error with the couring service). I'm having to improvise for now with trial software, but our internet can only go so fast with downloading it. I'm proberly going to get a couple of hours of extra work out of this, but it can't be helped. The person needs the laptop by tomorrow, and the other guy I'm setting it up for, luckily doesn't need it until Tuesday, which means that hopefully the software will have been delivered by then. This work is fairly easy, so once I finish the downloads, it won't take me too long to finish setting it up.
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:20 pm

Okay, so, my dad called me around 11 this morning, just to say hi and stuff.

He also gave me "something to laugh about over the weekend" (his words, not mine): he separated his shoulder trying to start the lawn mower. He's got his arm in a sling until his doctor's appointment on Wednesday (he did go to the new hospital in Lititz for X-rays, and said he had such a great experience there he's never going to Lancaster General again). He said he's taking some wonderful drug (we assume it's either Percocet or Vicodin) that knocks him out all night, and wondered if it would be good for insomnia, as well.

I love my dad. xd

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:18 pm

So I don't know how many people read or remember my last rant about work from when I worked the morning. One of the things I was complaining about was the fact that I don't think my assistant manager of the whole damn hotel (and he makes up the whole Sales department for that matter) hates me. I'm convinced of it. Tonight, that was confirmed.

It was an overall good day today. We got a new bathroom floor in our new apartment, and the (ugly) carpet patched. We put our very first leftovers in the fridge, and we overall had a great time. It's OFFICIALLY ours now, we have keys and the works....I get paid just about enough monthly to make the rent on my OWN, so living here SHOULD (theoretically be a breeze).

Work went swimmingly. There were about 2 more of us to work than there were computers, so my direct manager (I'm just gonna put names to em all so as not to confuse people) Al took off to see a movie (he deserves it, he was scheduled to pull another doubleshift tonight). There was a massive Bar Mitzvah party going on, where the guys spent about $20,000 on just the MEAL...and we got the left overs....I ate an $800 salad and the most AMAZING salmon ever XD.

THEM came 10pm. 1 hour left. It was the hour from HELL.

The problems started when we went to count the bank, and we could see that there was OBVIOUSLY something wrong, because for a bank that's supposed to have a couple hundred dollars in it, it only had a few fives and a few singles. WTF, where did $177 go?! Turns out it was a Paidout....it was in a guests room, and later we'd get the money back via their credit card. Cool beans. It took an hour to explain something as simple as that. They made it sound like people were paying cash for their drinks at the party, so I couldn't understand why we were still short so much money...So while my coworker Matt tries to explain it to me, suddenly the hater (Philip) starts YELLING from his office that I was told what to do with it and to leave it alone. WTH? So I calmly go to his door and try to explain that I just want to understand what's going on with the bank. I mean, what were to happen if something like that were to happen and Dear Old Phil wasn't around to explain it to me??? Without lowering his voice (now that I'm only standing a few feet away from him as opposed to in a different room) he continues to yell that "He was not going to tolerate being talked to in that way and that my questions completely went against company policy and I was inapparopriate with Christina (his right-hand-gal who quit today...I wonder why.... rolleyes ) and I had better not get that way with him IF I VALUED MY JOB."

He threatened me with my job.

Well, naturally I didn't take that well. I got MAD. SO mad that I was completely unable to control my body. I was crying, I was hyperventilating...So when Al finally comes back from his smoke break to find me rocking in the chair and trying NOT to cry (and failing), he takes me outside to chat.

My lungs don't work. After several failed attempts, we went into th meeting room so I could sit down (without sitting in dirt) and I ended up having to scribble my thoughts on PAPER PLATES just to get my side of the story (and my point) across. Al wasn't happy. I THEN told Al that I was not going to stand for this treatment and that if it happened again I would flat out quit.

When I went to leave today, Philip called me into his office and apologized and explained that he was very fond of Christina and when I insulted her he's been kind of defensive ever since. WTF? I brushed it off and left.

This comment about Christina that has everyone so riled? I don't know how many of you know, but a few days ago, Citizen Cope was arrested in his (Vermont) hotel room after being caught with some random illegal drug. She had her employees calling up the hotels to find out where he had been staying and who kicked him out, and why. And I refused to do it. I mean, celebrity or not, that is CONFIDENTIAL information, and I told her flat out that I thought it was unprofessional.

Phil's been holding that against me EVER SINCE.

Gah...I've been there a week....is it really worth it to stay? I'm STILL quivering with anger!
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:50 am

Got our apartment cleaned up and stuff put away. Still haven't gotten internet, but like I said, won't get it till the 11th. It's been good living on our own. My b/f hasn't complained once (something I sort of expected from him sweatdrop , being that he's a mama's boy). All in all, it's been great. I've kept myself occupied with housework and reading. And yesterday I discovered there are rose bushes out front whee

Leyla Giselle

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:05 pm

Some good things happened today.

Dad won $650 on the horse races.
We got satellite TV.

Bad news: NO ANIMAL PLANET. *gonk* Oh, and no Nick GAS either. I WANNA WATCH LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE! That used to be my favorite show as a kid. crying
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games