Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:48 pm
"Later," Chaos said, waving at the kid who just left.

"I didn't realize it was so late," Warbringer said. "Explains why I'm so tired..."

"Huh..." Chaos shrugged when he saw the time for himself. "Wouldn't be a bad idea to rest up, I guess, given what's about to go down."

With that, Chaos and Warbringer headed toward the stairs, Chaos waving to Damon on his way out. "Later."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:51 pm
Damon was feeling tired and didn't want to get up even though everyone was leaving, he just decided to fall asleep on the couch. He planned on completing another mission the next day  

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:04 pm
Dan found himself recuperating in the infirmary after the doctor's diagnosis of paralysis. It was to be expected when hit with lightning from a chi converter. "I should've swung harder and completely broken it if this was gonna happen" he mumbled to himself, sitting up. As the doctor stated, he'd be fine as long as he didn't overexert himself for a while. "There goes sword practice..." he huffed, strapping the sword onto his back once more. The final battle was coming up and Dan hoped he'd be fully healed by then. The silver haired teen looked around for Freya but didn't see her, or Alex for that matter. Knowing her, she was most likely close by.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:07 pm
KisaRinny
Krystal couldn't help but smile at the affection, returning it easily. Though something pulled her away from the blonde guy who was one of most important person in her life. It was Odd. He had a crutch.

"Omigosh, Odd, what happened to you?" She asked in a concerned fashion.

Odd shrugged at Krystal's question. "Before I tell you, let me say I'm glad you're feeling better. Lykas said you looked like hell when he saw you last night. No offense." He offered before standing up a tad straighter.

"As for the crutch...." He looked down at his leg before continuing. "It happened back in Veilstone, when I was fighting Yellosix. His Manectric got me with a Crunch attack. I forgot about Dark-type Pokemon and attacks and when I phased through him to attack, it got me with a Crunch. The doctors at the hospital said I've lost a lot of physical strength than what's normal for some reason so the attack didn't just break the skin." He explained as he lightly tapped his cast. "It managed to break the bone, too." He admitted with a small laugh.

"It would have been totally worth it to have kicked Yellosix in the face first, though." He added, making light of the injury. It wasn't going to stop him from doing his job and stopping the baddies.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:14 pm
Krystal blinked a few times, frowning at the explanation though she sighed. Well, at least he was alright. She'd hate to never see him again. Just as she was about to say how glad she was that it was only that, a coughing fit suddenly came over her, sending the brunette not just doubling over but onto her knees. She just couldn't catch her breath. When she took her hand away, something very scary could be seen in her palm and on her fingers: blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:19 pm
"Just be grateful that you're going to be fine, you big baby." Freya stated, walking into the room just in time to catch the doctor saying that he'd been fine. She'd had to step out to take care of some ... lady business but now she was back.
"Come on, I'll make you something to eat and maybe we can catch a show TV or something." The girl smiled softly, not wanting to show that she'd actually been pretty worried about him.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:26 pm
Seeing Krystal's reaction and before Terashi even had time to react, he released Baroque from his Pokeball. The living sarcophagus, seeing the girl's state immediately picked her up with his four shadowy arms. "We're taking her to the hospital, Ter." He told his friend before calling GRAY for a Claydolport to Goldenrod City. The hospital there was most likely to see her in a hurry. Given the size of the city, they would most likely always have doctors available. When the Claydol arrived, Odd pointed to Ter and Baroque, who was holding Krystal and told the Pokemon where to take them. They'd arrive within seconds.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:33 pm
Looking to the familiar voice, he sighed in relief, glad to see Freya return from wherever she went. The doctor took his leave to let the two be alone. "Yes ma'am" he grinned at her comment. Dan slowly stood liking the idea of getting something to eat. "Yeah, that sounds nice...Thank you for forcing me to the infirmary though. I guess I just didn't think it was too serious" he stated, wrapping an arm around Freya.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:44 pm
Smiling, Freya poked Dan's side before shaking her head a little. Leaning in, she made like she was going to kiss him then grabbed his nose lightly. "You're too stubborn for your own good." Freya stated, moving her hand and giving him a light kiss before moving on.
"How does grilled cheese sandwiches sound?" Well, at least he was going to be just fine. That's really all the girl could ask for.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:49 pm
Since the new guy and the other new guy had left before Lykas really got a chance to react to the situation, he headed off to the training room. He needed to let out the frustration he felt over Sphynx's condition and Narcissa needed training anyway. If anyone were to enter the training room at any point between now and in the morning, they'd find him.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:02 pm
Rubbing the side Freya decided to poke, Dan acted playfully as if she hurt him. He leaned in to kiss her when she grabbed his nose instead. "Stubborn? Maybe a little..." he admitted with a smile before recieving a kiss. "Grilled cheese sounds good. Maybe something with Cheri Berries in it too?" he asked, leading the way out of the infirmary.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:32 pm
Freya pondered for a moment before grinning playfully. "Hmm maybe a salad. After all, it looks like you're gaining a bit of pudge around the middle here." She was obviously teasing as there was, really, nothing wrong with Dan's weight. All jokes aside, she gave it a serious thought. "Hey maybe a Cheri Berry milkshake?"  

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:45 pm
"A salad? No way, I can't stand that stuff....And I like my pudge" he chuckled. Of course, he knew Freya was joking but he really didn't like salad. Way too leafy, not enough meat and where was the flavor? He did like the milkshake idea. "Yeah, that sounds good! A Cheri Berry milkshake..." Dan nodded.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:04 pm
Trigram Attack
Jude took a moment to straighten up and compose himself and once he got his breath, his answer was simple: "Shiny things."

"Like that stone you let me have last night?" Tails asked. He really didn't see what was so funny about his habits, but with that look he gleaned from Tristen, he didn't care to ask.

"Yeah. I've heard rumors you guys deal with shiny things sometimes."

"There are the meteorite shards we've been trying to hide from people...wait." Tails rarely serioused the heck up so fast, but he'd seen what those things can do. "You're not after them, are you?"

Jude could sense danger like the official barometer of the danger zone, and knew Tails had gotten the wrong idea. "Oh, nei, neeeii, especially not after I heard horror stories from your friends about those things. And now they're corrupting some poor guy's brothers and I don't want any of that business."

"Oh." All the edge in Tails' voice was gone with that one word.

Tristen almost got tense himself when Tails made that suggestion, but he had wondered why did he just let him go on just his word so easily. But another thought left him a bit perplexed. "Why do you want to see a lot of shiny things anyways?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:19 pm
"Well," said Tails. "I kinda overheard him talking to Blizz and Freth last night."

"Oh, really?" Jude asked, and perked with curiosity: just what had stuck out in the boy's mind?

"I heard the kinds of places and Pokemon you get your gems from."

"Yeah?"

"You said getting them is like caffeine for you, but -what- did it take to wrestle them away from a Lickitung and Tangela?"

Jude crossed his arms and leaned back with a certain pride which might have been unique to Furret. "What can I say? If you think it's worth it, you sometimes gotta take a dive."

"Oh." At first this didn't tell the boy much. But the gears in his head were more clever than they let on, and once they turned the scenes built themselves in his mind. "Oh."

He wished it hadn't. A distinct discomfort crossed Tails' face which Tristen would instantly recognize, and Jude either didn't notice or secretly drank it in.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 643 644 645 646 647 648 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games