Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:11 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty
whee!! i made it up^^ im so proud of myself^^ lol
ill stop gloating now...

hey! my quest page is almost complete! i just ned to get my friend to update her little thingy and itll look great^^ o and we need support^^ lol i need 45k to complete my quest. do you guys think i can do it?

45k?! What are you questing for exactly?

go see. ive got thread. its in my siggy

I wish I could help, for once I don't have a mound of gold I don't have anything to spend on. but right now I need 700 to 1111 gold for a Black Top hat, and if that and the new rose tints look good, another 6K soemthing after.

well good luck on your quest sura! ^^ it wont take you that long to get that will it?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:14 pm
Oi Audi, I think I have the answer to your question from before. I noticed the thing about the names for people on Gaia... apparently they won't show up blue when in the guild, only outside in other palces on Gaia. I checked your quest thread and noticed your name was blue, then realised it was black when I came back to the guild. Can you check if it does the same for you?  

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:15 pm
Sorry I took so long, my sis wouldn't get away. But, I need to go to sleep now, been up too long.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:16 pm
Eddily
Sorry I took so long, my sis wouldn't get away. But, I need to go to sleep now, been up too long.

ok ttyl ed^^
~hugz~ bye  

Zanzarus

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:17 pm
DoomNeko
Oi Audi, I think I have the answer to your question from before. I noticed the thing about the names for people on Gaia... apparently they won't show up blue when in the guild, only outside in other palces on Gaia. I checked your quest thread and noticed your name was blue, then realised it was black when I came back to the guild. Can you check if it does the same for you?

i think your right. yeah... maybe its just cuz its a guild... so everybodys already friends? and dont really need to be on friends lists... cuz its already like on giant friends list.... maybe.... hmm..
~thinks~ yeah.

edit:~checks doomies thread~ yep. thats what it seems to be. your name showed up as blue on mine too.... but not arround the guild... huh..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:20 pm
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty
ill stop gloating now...

hey! my quest page is almost complete! i just ned to get my friend to update her little thingy and itll look great^^ o and we need support^^ lol i need 45k to complete my quest. do you guys think i can do it?

I wish I could help, for once I don't have a mound of gold I don't have anything to spend on. but right now I need 700 to 1111 gold for a Black Top hat, and if that and the new rose tints look good, another 6K soemthing after.

well good luck on your quest sura! ^^ it wont take you that long to get that will it?

probly, since that three week break. I've been very slow on getting gold. befor, it seemed in no time I had 3K, but now it's taken forever to get to the near 3100 I have now. [sold a few items to get to that. It's all very odd, but I sould get there soon. I can wait, I could have bought the Top hat many times, but I never wanted to pay 4111. they had it a few times for 3700, and thats what I'm hoping to pay, to complet my out fit.

I did spend one week downloading Zelda songs, and haven't been to active of Gaia since, o thats probly why it's taking forever. Oh well.

Good luck to you too.

Skuger Moonclaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:22 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty
ill stop gloating now...

probly, since that three week break. I've been very slow on getting gold. befor, it seemed in no time I had 3K, but now it's taken forever to get to the near 3100 I have now. [sold a few items to get to that. It's all very odd, but I sould get there soon. I can wait, I could have bought the Top hat many times, but I never wanted to pay 4111. they had it a few times for 3700, and thats what I'm hoping to pay, to complet my out fit.

I did spend one week downloading Zelda songs, and haven't been to active of Gaia since, o thats probly why it's taking forever. Oh well.

Good luck to you too.

mm.. youll get it^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:25 pm
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty
ill stop gloating now...

Good luck to you too.

mm.. youll get it^^

My mate has 2K that she was gonna give me, but we're notoriuse for refusing to take things from the other. I can't tell her anything I like, cause she'll get it for me. [I'm the same way for her] We're an odd couple. We had this hole thing while she was up here. She bye me something, I'd go and bye her more. went back and forth like that about the hole time. Think I won ^^  

Skuger Moonclaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:26 pm
Sura Tokaniku

My mate has 2K that she was gonna give me, but we're notoriuse for refusing to take things from the other. I can't tell her anything I like, cause she'll get it for me. [I'm the same way for her] We're an odd couple. We had this hole thing while she was up here. She bye me something, I'd go and bye her more. went back and forth like that about the hole time. Think I won ^^

lol aww!! thats so sweet!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:28 pm
*hangs from ceiling* Imma ninja!!  

Vashyyk

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:30 pm
Vashyyk

OMG not here too? ~sighs~... ~pulls him off the ceiling and makes sure to move out of the way thistime~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:31 pm
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk

OMG not here too? ~sighs~... ~pulls him off the ceiling and makes sure to move out of the way thistime~
*hanging from the cieling a few meters down* I love decoys *poofs away*  

Vashyyk

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:33 pm
Vashyyk
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk

*hanging from the cieling a few meters down* I love decoys *poofs away*

mmph... ~sighs~ im to tired for this.. its making me grumpy  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:34 pm
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku

Kept thing about getting into her account her, and giving her alot of my gold. Pretty sure I know her password. *giggles* [hacking gone good]  

Skuger Moonclaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:36 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty
Sura Tokaniku

Kept thing about getting into her account her, and giving her alot of my gold. Pretty sure I know her password. *giggles* [hacking gone good]

lol  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games