Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:31 pm
A look of grief upon Tails. Now Tails was one that got messy whenever he wanted to, but if it got to the point where even it made Tails grimace like that, it couldn't have been all that great news. Tristen didn't want to even try to contemplate what Tails was thinking. "Um...Tails, are you going to be okay?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:35 pm
Freya smiled and nodded agreement, leading the way to the kitchen. Upon arrival, she helped Dan take a seat though he probably didn't need help, she did it anyways. It took a few minutes and a bit of multitasking with making sure the sandwiches didn't burn and keeping the lid on the blender so everything didn't go everywhere and make a huge mess but finally, Freya set a plate in front of Dan holding two sandwiches and a tall, smooth and creamy Cheri Berry milkshake.

"I hope you like it." The brunette said with a smile, her meal mimicking Dan's. Both of them had two sandwiches and one milkshake though hers was minus the Cheri Berries.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:42 pm
"Well, Tristen," said Tails, and his eyes slowly shifted toward the boy. "I get the feeling there might really be nothing that can get between him and a shiny thing he wants."

Jude's toothy grin only widened. Even Tails could see it: though they had him beat in strength and super mutant powers, he was as tenacious as a Snorlax for food, a scorned Ninetales for revenge, or Blizzard for Coke. "I really like my shinies. So do other Furret. I'm hardly unique. I only do it better because I have thumbs."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:50 pm
Trigram Attack
"Well, Tristen," said Tails, and his eyes slowly shifted toward the boy. "I get the feeling there might really be nothing that can get between him and a shiny thing he wants."

Jude's toothy grin only widened. Even Tails could see it: though they had him beat in strength and super mutant powers, he was as tenacious as a Snorlax for food, a scorned Ninetales for revenge, or Blizzard for Coke. "I really like my shinies. So do other Furret. I'm hardly unique. I only do it better because I have thumbs."

He was suddenly fortunate that he didn't really have anything shiny. "Um...okay?"

The Blitzle, who was standing close by, was getting bored. The little electric zebra squealed a bit then nudged Tristen. "Huh, oh, sorry, Blitzle. I guess I kinda got distracted." he said, rubbing the Blitzle's head.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:56 pm
Jude eyed the Blitzle for a moment, then from the pocket opposite his gems, he drew a Pokeball. "Do you both train Pokemon?"

Tails nodded. "I have a Weavile, Muk and Castform. He has a Blitzle, Natu, Mawhile and another Castform."

"Oooh." Jude shifted not-so-imperceptibly away from Tails. He could not imagine the circumstances under which a kid would ever train a Muk. "I see. I...see..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:13 am
Trigram Attack
Jude eyed the Blitzle for a moment, then from the pocket opposite his gems, he drew a Pokeball. "Do you both train Pokemon?"

Tails nodded. "I have a Weavile, Muk and Castform. He has a Blitzle, Natu, Mawhile and another Castform."

"Oooh." Jude shifted not-so-imperceptibly away from Tails. He could not imagine the circumstances under which a kid would ever train a Muk. "I see. I...see..."

"Yea, Blizz also helps me in Pokemon Training and battling too." Tristen said. "Though, I don't battle as hard or as often as Blizz, though. Though, its like...Blizz's job I think..." He, to this day, haven't gotten the gist of what it is to be an apprentice of a gym. Tristen then noticed the Pokeball. "You got a Pokemon too? Or do you have the ball because its shiny too?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:17 am
After Freya helped him into his seat, he waited for which didn't seem long before the food was done. "Wow, thanks Freya. This looks really good" Dan grinned, going for the shake first. Now that he thought about it, Freya always did something for him or helped him in some way or another. In some way, he felt he'd been lacking and should make up for it. 'Something...but I want it to be a surprise. It has to be really special too...Maybe I could bounce some ideas off of Ter...' he pondered to himself while gulping the shake down. Right about now, he was really hoping Freya couldn't actually read minds...
KisaRinny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:34 am
"Job, huh," Jude had. That word had certain connotations when it came to Pokemon, and the more he heard of Blizzard the more it seemed he might be Snagem's all-purpose billy club. Already a scary looking hybrid, being a gym-leader caliber trainer made him like an indomitable pillar. "Nei, I train. I train. Not near as well, but let me show you."

He released a Pikachu into his lap, who stretched out on its belly. One could almost immediately note the cloudy murk in its right eye, and the way it crossed just slight of center. "Meet Jonsi. I took him in when he was yet a Pichu, and he was half-blind like this when I found him. It doesn't bother him too much. The name's kind of a tribute, see."

"Piiii~"

Tails' mouth quirked in the same way Telia's might have if she saw the Pikachu. Something about a rescue resonated with the boy, and one could hardly blame him.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:44 am
Trigram Attack
"Job, huh," Jude had. That word had certain connotations when it came to Pokemon, and the more he heard of Blizzard the more it seemed he might be Snagem's all-purpose billy club. Already a scary looking hybrid, being a gym-leader caliber trainer made him like an indomitable pillar. "Nei, I train. I train. Not near as well, but let me show you."

He released a Pikachu into his lap, who stretched out on its belly. One could almost immediately note the cloudy murk in its right eye, and the way it crossed just slight of center. "Meet Jonsi. I took him in when he was yet a Pichu, and he was half-blind like this when I found him. It doesn't bother him too much. The name's kind of a tribute, see."

"Piiii~"

Tails' mouth quirked in the same way Telia's might have if she saw the Pikachu. Something about a rescue resonated with the boy, and one could hardly blame him.

Tristen walked over then kneeled down in front of the Pikachu. "Hi there, Jonsi." Tristen said. He hadn't seen a Pikachu around here as far as he was aware of, so this was a nice find. "How long have you and Jonsi been with each other?" Tristen then asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:52 am
Jude giggled at the boy's wording, but Jonsi immediately reached with his tail to tickle Tristen's nose.

"Oh, I've been with Jonsi longer than I've been with my boyfriend. Lots longer. At least a few years. He helps me get shiny things along with Oska, my Magby. I'm not quite silly enough to wander into a smoking-hot crater to look for them myself."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 am
Trigram Attack
Jude giggled at the boy's wording, but Jonsi immediately reached with his tail to tickle Tristen's nose.

"Oh, I've been with Jonsi longer than I've been with my boyfriend. Lots longer. At least a few years. He helps me get shiny things along with Oska, my Magby. I'm not quite silly enough to wander into a smoking-hot crater to look for them myself."

Tristen winced and was compelled to back up a bit. That did tickle quite a bit, so much in fact he had to turn and make a fairly hefty sneeze. "Excuse me..." he said. He then went back to listening to Jude. So, a Pikachu and a Magby. Probably the perfect shiny thing finding duo for the likes of a Furret. He then reached over and scratched behind the Pikachu's ear. "Tails likes going in hot spots like that, too. Volcanos, hot springs, using all the hot water for the tub..." Tristen said.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:10 am
Jude didn't say anything of how the boys seemed to just accept his being gay as if it were any other mundane fact. He didn't need to. It was perfectly great, and he'd have to bring up how grateful to Blizzard he was for raising kids like that.

"Oh," he finally said once Tristen had finished. "He likes to run out the hot water too, huh? Well, Tails-boy, you'll have to expect some stiff competition if your leader lets me stick around."

"Don't bother," said a grinning Tails. "We have a pretty good furnace and generator. Either that, or everyone else is okay with cold baths. And I've seen how they get when they're walking around just a little snow."

"Piiikaaaaah~" Jonsi batted both ears against Tristen's arm as he burrowed his head in Jude's lap.

"Heh. Careful, now. Keep that up and he'll never leave you alone," Jude warned.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:27 am
Trigram Attack
Jude didn't say anything of how the boys seemed to just accept his being gay as if it were any other mundane fact. He didn't need to. It was perfectly great, and he'd have to bring up how grateful to Blizzard he was for raising kids like that.

"Oh," he finally said once Tristen had finished. "He likes to run out the hot water too, huh? Well, Tails-boy, you'll have to expect some stiff competition if your leader lets me stick around."

"Don't bother," said a grinning Tails. "We have a pretty good furnace and generator. Either that, or everyone else is okay with cold baths. And I've seen how they get when they're walking around just a little snow."

"Piiikaaaaah~" Jonsi batted both ears against Tristen's arm as he burrowed his head in Jude's lap.

"Heh. Careful, now. Keep that up and he'll never leave you alone," Jude warned.

"I don't mind. This was something that Blizz and Tails showed me too..." he said, reaching down and started to massage around Pikachu's cheeks. "Hey Blitzle, come here." Tristen said. Blitzle knelt down and looked at the Pikachu and gave a bit of a bit of a playful squeal to say 'Hi' with.

A realization then occurred to Tristen, then looked back at Tails for a second, only to look back towards Jude. "You haven't talk to Sub yet about you staying here?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:32 am
Jonsi's cheeks sparked and Jude startled right quick -- until when they discharged, he wasn't shocked along with Tristen. Regardless he felt like he'd just had a phantom heart attack.

"Yeah, uh." he caught his breath. "Nei. I haven't had the chance. He's probably got that blue brother guy in some kind of protective custody, and he just seems really busy. Don't blame him, a place like this."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:38 am
I found myself in Goldenrod City.

I was in a waiting room. The doctors were examining her by now, surely. I was so afraid when she coughed up blood that I froze. Good thing Odd was there.

Still, I couldn't help but feel guilty. I should have taken her to the hospital in the first place instead of trying to play mom. I couldn't help but feel horrible because of that.

At this point, though, there was nothing I could do but hope against hope that she'd make it out of this alright.

~*~

"'Sup?" Chaos asked when Keiko got near to him in the hallways on the second floor. Nervious, Keiko's only action is to run past him. "The ~/~?"

Deathgiver, who Chaos had let out for a bit, lowered his head and growled. "The ~/~'s your problem?"

"She reeks of fear," Warbringer explained. "That's what he said. I could... kinda smell it, too..."

"Hah. About time somebody gives me the respect I deserve," Chaos jeered, holding his hands behind his head and leaning into the wall.

"Being feared isn't a good thing, is it?" Warbringer asked. She meant to say that it wasn't, but she couldn't bring herself to stand up to her master just yet. "I wonder why she was afraid of you. Have you met her somewhere before? ...maybe from-"

"Nope," Chaos said with a shrug. "Never seen that strange before in my life, at least not before seeing her here."

This only increased Warbringer's curiosity, but there was little she could do about it, now.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games