Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:50 am
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu turns to face Vulken "i dont believe we have met yet? im Shinyu, i came here through kind of a strange chain of events, but point is im here now, so nice to meat you"

namine uses this as her chance to escape and wiggles free all the while giggling.

Shinyu chases Namine, eventually catching her and whiping cheesecake on the back her neck, laughing

Namine pouted and said "now you have to clean it up" a wicked little gleam in her eyes.

Shinyu just says "alright" and ate the cheesecake off the back of her nexk using his tounge, and then kissed her on the cheek "better"

(vulken walkes towrds them laughing he trips and gets his horns stuck in the wall) (gosty) ha ha ha!!! yea laugh it up funney boy.... a little help here

Shinyu looked at him and laughed a little for a moment then said "as you probably figured out, me and Namine are going out now, not Kenji and Namine... want a hand?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:52 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu just says "alright" and begins eating it off the back of her neck

Namine was ticklish so she laughed the whole time. "stop, stop" she told shinyu between laughs unable to control herself. She turned to look at him a rosie pink hue developing on her skin. She kissed him and held him to her for a bit but then she thought payback time as she picked some cheesecake up and put it on his neck and did the same to him.

Shinyu was surprised when she put the cheesecake on his neck and sighed and said "i guess your kisses are my one true weakness"

"you're my weakness shinyu" she said whispering into his ear as she nibbled on it.

Shinyu just stood there, enjoying all that was going on, still amazed at how fast it had all happened and stroked her hair saying "you may be my weakness, but when you need me, your nothing but my strength"

Namine was so happy all she could do was smile.

*ahheemm*, cagnor said *mind if i join the conversation watching you too make out is gonna make me puke, i am a demon after all*

Namine laughed "oh shut up cagnor you're nothing but a big softy"

*am not* he said

Hearing the thoughts Shinyu said "well if its not my old buddy Cagnor. guess you were right huh?"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:52 am
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu chases Namine, eventually catching her and whiping cheesecake on the back her neck, laughing

Namine pouted and said "now you have to clean it up" a wicked little gleam in her eyes.

Shinyu just says "alright" and ate the cheesecake off the back of her nexk using his tounge, and then kissed her on the cheek "better"

(vulken walkes towrds them laughing he trips and gets his horns stuck in the wall) (gosty) ha ha ha!!! yea laugh it up funney boy.... a little help here

Shinyu looked at him and laughed a little for a moment then said "as you probably figured out, me and Namine are going out now, not Kenji and Namine... want a hand?"

Namine looked at vulcan repressing a laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:53 am
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt

Shinyu turns to face Vulken "i dont believe we have met yet? im Shinyu, i came here through kind of a strange chain of events, but point is im here now, so nice to meat you"

The names vulken and its nice to meat you too

[seeings how i dont recognize you im guessing you havent bean on this rp in awhile?]

[yep i was at church camp for a weak and i was grounded befor that]

[oh i gotcha. so then you play on here regurely or once in awhile (when not grounded or away)]

regulery

[yea i recently joined and now im on regurely too, so i guess we gonna be playing together. nice to meet ya. ok well les focus on the RP'ing now lol  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:54 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu was surprised when she put the cheesecake on his neck and sighed and said "i guess your kisses are my one true weakness"

"you're my weakness shinyu" she said whispering into his ear as she nibbled on it.

Shinyu just stood there, enjoying all that was going on, still amazed at how fast it had all happened and stroked her hair saying "you may be my weakness, but when you need me, your nothing but my strength"

Namine was so happy all she could do was smile.

*ahheemm*, cagnor said *mind if i join the conversation watching you too make out is gonna make me puke, i am a demon after all*

Namine laughed "oh shut up cagnor you're nothing but a big softy"

*am not* he said

Hearing the thoughts Shinyu said "well if its not my old buddy Cagnor. guess you were right huh?"

*i was sleeping, but i could feel namine's excitement and it woke me up*
*dont worry i cant spy unless she lets me*
* i wish she would let me out more*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:54 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"Me and Cagnor spoke while i was helping free you from the control of Demonus. he gave me a little... i guess you could say advice, while you were resting"  

AlanMatt

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:55 am
walks up to a mirror and shatters it using hard wind, she smiled, every mirror and window she passed she would shatter it, glass shards flying everywhere  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:56 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

(vulken)Grrrrrr... gosty! a little help here!!! ( gosty) ha ha aha ha ... *snort* never (Vulken begins to swat at gosty) why you.....!  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:57 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt

"Me and Cagnor spoke while i was helping free you from the control of Demonus. he gave me a little... i guess you could say advice, while you were resting"

Namine said "oh really" while raising one eyebrow her hand on her hips.

*cagnor is all wise* he said laughing deeply *so you got me to thank cutie pie, now give me a break and let me play in control for a bit*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:57 am
Mega Mullet
animegurl145
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt

(vulken)Grrrrrr... gosty! a little help here!!! ( gosty) ha ha aha ha ... *snort* never (Vulken begins to swat at gosty) why you.....!

Shinyu puts out his hand, offering to help pull Vulcan outta the wall "try not to make any more holes in our walls though" he said laughing  

AlanMatt

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:58 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt

*cagnor is all wise* he said laughing deeply *so you got me to thank cutie pie, now give me a break and let me play in control for a bit*

Shinyu laughed "well he said he thought i was much better for you then Kenji and told me how angel loved kenji"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:59 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu laughed "well he said he thought i was much better for you then Kenji and told me how angel loved kenji"
(sheesh tell everyone why dont you xp j/k)  

Aprilbaby1

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:00 am
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
animegurl145
AlanMatt
Mega Mullet
AlanMatt

Shinyu puts out his hand, offering to help pull Vulcan outta the wall "try not to make any more holes in our walls though" he said laughing

Vulken grabs his hand and pulles himself out Gosty if you werent dead allready I would kill you!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:02 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"yes i heard that" she gave cagnor a mental squeeze to signify her thanks.
"even though i had fallen for him he wasnt really there for me and i think maybe that why angel didnt like me as much beacuse she wanted him, im happy with you shinyu and im grateful that you came into my life "  

Utsukushii Otaku

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:02 am
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

(sheesh tell everyone why dont you xp j/k)

[haha its all good i was speaking telepathically to her i wouldnt reveal your secrets]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games