Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:23 pm
Odd stood beside Terashi at the Goldenrod Hospital. "It's not your fault, you know." He assured the boy with a small pat on the back, trying to let him know he wasn't to blame.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:28 pm
Damon woke up on the couch with a lot of energy, he got up stretched and headed out the door for a mission.

(Thought i might just get to the point emotion_donotwant )  

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:29 pm
(+1)

"I know," I said with a sigh. I had a really bad habit of beating myself up sometimes, and Krystal's illness seemed to be amplifying that part of myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:32 pm
The alarms in Snagem HQ go off, ringing fiercely as the usually white lights turn red and begin to flash in unison with the siren sound ringing through out the building. GRAY begins to speak over the HQ's intercom system, abandoning completely his normally snarky tone. "Immense chi spike has been detected from within the Sevii Islands. The location from which the massive energy is pulsating from is not on any map. Further investigation is advise, and extreme cautionary measures should be taken. Chi levels continue to rise by the second, and could reach unstable, and potentially dangerous levels for the surrounding islands. I have alert the Sevii Island authorities to evacuate the islands with a false bomb threat, though I fear they will not have enough time to flee for safety. All Snagems are asked to leave for the Sevii Islands. I shall work with Sub on guiding you to the source of the immense energy. Please gather outside One Island Pokemon Center."

Sub would be waiting outside the One Island Pokemon Center, prepared to help guide the others. Claydol would be already waiting in the main area of HQ to help teleport other members to One Island.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:44 pm
(+1)

"How many people wanna kick some ~/~?" Chaos asked, getting a positive response from all three of his Pokemon. Without another word, he and his three Claydolported to One Island.

Keiko, however, hesitated when she heard the alarm. "Wha..." she muttered.

"Ledi!" Aster barked.

"Y-you're right! They need all the help they can get!"

Keiko called for a Claydolport as well, recalling all her pokemon beforehand.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:51 pm
Getting back right on time to hear the alarm, James raised an eyebrow.

By Arceus, my second day here and already s*** is going down.

Walking with some sense of urgency, he headed back to his room and quickly re-added Corphish's pokeball to his belt.

He then headed back to the main room and eyed the slowly rotating Claydol.

"I'd uh. I'd like a teleport plea-"
Before he could finish his sentence, he was gone with a flash of light.  

The Azure Maestro

Dapper Lunatic

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:11 pm
Lykas and Al were in HQ when every alarm in the place started going off at once. "What in the world?" Al asked as he heard it, standing up and looking around. At the sound of GRAY's voice(this was the first time he had heard it) the man rushed to the main lobby. "He adjusted his glasses as he arrived, fumbling with the only two Pokeballs he owned for a moment before he clipped them to his belt with his free hand. "I-I-I'd like a T-T-Teleport please!" He requested of Claydol, disappearing a moment later.

Lykas, on the other hand, was in his room, watching over Sphynx when he heard the alarms. "Rest up, girl. I'll be back soon, hopefully with medicine to cure you....." He told the Luxray as he grabbed another Pokeball from his desk, clipping it to his belt to replace his ailing ally for this mission. "Sorry Sphynx but Palaeo's coming along for this mission....He needs the training anyway." He told his partner as he summoned Mykel from his Pokeball and requested a Teleport to One Island. The two vanished in a flash of blue-green light.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:25 pm
Damon had rushed away from the HQ. He had gotten far but he could hear alarms coming from the HQ. He ran back up muttering a curse about how this is interrupting his mission.

"So...i guess i'll go to the islands then"

He said after fully hearing the message, he ran down to get to a boat, and began to head off to the islands  

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:56 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

It took a while but the doctors finally released Krystal after putting her on some strong medicine. They told her she had a bad case of pneumonia. They told her she could have died. It was the oddest feeling, being reminded of your own mortality. Walking into the waiting room, the brunette girl looked up at Terashi, smiling.

"Hey," She greeted softly, putting a hand on his arm, "You okay?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:08 pm
"I could ask you the same thing," I said, my face damp with worry. Immediately, I stood up and wrapped my arms around that crazy girl I called my girlfriend. "Did they release you? If so, we should probably get back to HQ."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:46 pm
Krystal smiled again, enjoying the embrace, almost feeling like she'd taken it for granted. Matter of fact, she felt like she'd taken life in general for granted.

"Yeah, I'm a free man, well, woman. Anyways, they made me promise to get as much rest as possible and take this medicine three times a day until it's empty." She explained, holding up the large pill bottle with almost equally large pills. Heaving a sigh, the brunette put a smile back onto her face.
"Anyways, let's get out of here."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:08 pm
I nodded and signaled Claydol to teleport us back to HQ.

While Krystal would find herself back in her room, however, GRAY had seen fit to change my destination to Berry Forest.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:57 pm
Trigram Attack
Jonsi's cheeks sparked and Jude startled right quick -- until when they discharged, he wasn't shocked along with Tristen. Regardless he felt like he'd just had a phantom heart attack.

"Yeah, uh." he caught his breath. "Nei. I haven't had the chance. He's probably got that blue brother guy in some kind of protective custody, and he just seems really busy. Don't blame him, a place like this."

"...blue...brother guy...?" Tristen asked, looking towards Tails. That didn't make a whole lot of sense to him right from the get go.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:06 am
"Those weird guys in the weird colored suits," Tails said.

"And they look like they're out of a kid's show," Jude added, waving his arms in his best attempt to express it. Jonsi tried to ignore the shifting about.

"Yeah! And they've been a big pain in the butt for everyone."

Jude settled, and instead of waiting for his next outburst, Jonsi hopped into Tristen's lap. He blew a raspberry at Jude which Jude returned in kind. "Fickle little rat."

"Chu."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:10 am
Trigram Attack
"Those weird guys in the weird colored suits," Tails said.

"And they look like they're out of a kid's show," Jude added, waving his arms in his best attempt to express it. Jonsi tried to ignore the shifting about.

"Yeah! And they've been a big pain in the butt for everyone."

Jude settled, and instead of waiting for his next outburst, Jonsi hopped into Tristen's lap. He blew a raspberry at Jude which Jude returned in kind. "Fickle little rat."

"Chu."

"Ohhhhh! I know who you're talking about!" Tristen said. "Freth talks about beating up on the red one a lot." he then commented. "Though, she gets pretty unhappy about it at times because of how much she had to do it because the guy is too stupid to not do bad things." he said.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games