Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:02 am
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"Me and Cagnor spoke while i was helping free you from the control of Demonus. he gave me a little... i guess you could say advice, while you were resting"

Namine said "oh really" while raising one eyebrow her hand on her hips.

*cagnor is all wise* he said laughing deeply *so you got me to thank cutie pie, now give me a break and let me play in control for a bit*

Shinyu laughed "well he said he thought i was much better for you then Kenji and told me how angel loved kenji"
(sheesh tell everyone why dont you xp j/k)

[haha its all good i was speaking telepathically to her i wouldnt reveal your secrets]
(haha ur lucky, cuz if u did i would slap u xd )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:03 am
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu looked at him and laughed a little for a moment then said "as you probably figured out, me and Namine are going out now, not Kenji and Namine... want a hand?"

Namine looked at vulcan repressing a laugh.

"Me and Cagnor spoke while i was helping free you from the control of Demonus. he gave me a little... i guess you could say advice, while you were resting"

*cagnor is all wise* he said laughing deeply *so you got me to thank cutie pie, now give me a break and let me play in control for a bit*

Shinyu laughed "well he said he thought i was much better for you then Kenji and told me how angel loved kenji"

[hahha yes i know ur secret *laughs evilly]  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:03 am
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

[hahha yes i know ur secret *laughs evilly]
(*sticks out tounge* great, thats just great)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:04 am
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu looked at him and laughed a little for a moment then said "as you probably figured out, me and Namine are going out now, not Kenji and Namine... want a hand?"

well theres some new info....[vulken swats at gosty] come back you cowerd!!!![gostey flies through the wall laughing]  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AlanMatt

animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"yes i heard that" she gave cagnor a mental squeeze to signify her thanks.
"even though i had fallen for him he wasnt really there for me and i think maybe that why angel didnt like me as much beacuse she wanted him, im happy with you shinyu and im grateful that you came into my life "

"yea he wasnt really around much. i guess he didnt care for you the way you cared for him, unlike i do" Shinyu said, kissing Namine passionately, but breaking the kiss when he remembered Vulcan was in the room  
Lance was sleep walking through the school. In his dream he was transformed into the grey werehair form he so frequently used. He was chasing after a rabbit as it ran in fear of him. What was really happening in the real world was he was running down the hallway in his transformed state. The thing was not everyone knew it was him and might actually think they were being attacked. This wasn't something Lance was aware of though. The creature darted down the hallway then jumped off a nearby vending machine leaving an imprint where his back claws were on his legs. He then ripped the machine open and started to eat the chips inside. In the dream he had just caught the rabbit and was enjoying a tasty treat.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:07 am
LanceCalvis
Lance was sleep walking through the school. In his dream he was transformed into the grey werehair form he so frequently used. He was chasing after a rabbit as it ran in fear of him. What was really happening in the real world was he was running down the hallway in his transformed state. The thing was not everyone knew it was him and might actually think they were being attacked. This wasn't something Lance was aware of though. The creature darted down the hallway then jumped off a nearby vending machineleaving an imprint where his back claws were on his legs. He then ripped the machine open and started to eat the chips inside. In the dream he had just caught the rabbit and was enjoying a tasty treat.

[*GASP* how could this happen? NOBODY TOLD ME WE HAD CHIPS!]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:07 am
LanceCalvis
Lance was sleep walking through the school. In his dream he was transformed into the grey werehair form he so frequently used. He was chasing after a rabbit as it ran in fear of him. What was really happening in the real world was he was running down the hallway in his transformed state. The thing was not everyone knew it was him and might actually think they were being attacked. This wasn't something Lance was aware of though. The creature darted down the hallway then jumped off a nearby vending machineleaving an imprint where his back claws were on his legs. He then ripped the machine open and started to eat the chips inside. In the dream he had just caught the rabbit and was enjoying a tasty treat.
she hears some noises and walks to see what it was, she saw the grey werehair and looked at it "hey its lance" she thought "hey lance, what are you doing...."  

Aprilbaby1

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:11 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"even though i had fallen for him he wasnt really there for me and i think maybe that why angel didnt like me as much beacuse she wanted him, im happy with you shinyu and im grateful that you came into my life "

"yea he wasnt really around much. i guess he didnt care for you the way you cared for him, unlike i do" Shinyu said, kissing Namine passionately, but breaking the kiss when he remembered Vulcan was in the room

Namine loved it when he kissed her.

she decided to give cagnor a gift by letting him take over.
her hair changed to red as well as her eyess and her nails sharpened.

*wooooo* cagnor yelled *i get to walk around for a bit*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:12 am
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

[haha its all good i was speaking telepathically to her i wouldnt reveal your secrets]

you know, i think im gonna go ahead and take your word on that biggrin  

AlanMatt

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:13 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Namine loved it when he kissed her.

she decided to give cagnor a gift by letting him take over.
her hair changed to red as well as her eyess and her nails sharpened.

*wooooo* cagnor yelled *i get to walk around for a bit*

Shinyu backed away and said "please tell me when i kissed Namine it was actually her"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:14 am
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt

(lol be afraid, be very afraid XP j/k)  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:14 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
she hears some noises and walks to see what it was, she saw the grey werehair and looked at it "hey its lance" she thought "hey lance, what are you doing...."

The beast turned toward them with its eyes closed. Now Lance was familar with Angel because he had seen them plenty of times so they showed up as they were. But the new kid he wasn't so familiar with. He saw the young wizard as an elk. The creature snarled at him then threw the chips on the ground. Lance started walking toward him drooling a bit with his eyes still closed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:15 am
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt

(lol be afraid, be very afraid XP j/k)

[lol *gulp*]  

AlanMatt

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:16 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

The beast turned toward them with its eyes closed. Now Lance was familar with Angel because he had seen them plenty of times so they showed up as they were. But the new kid he wasn't so familiar with. He saw the young wizard as an elk. The creature snarled at him then threw the chips on the ground. Lance started walking toward him drooling a bit with his eyes still closed.
"lance please" she said stepping in front of him "dont hurt anyone" she wrapped her arms around him "its just a dream now please"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 645 646 647 648 649 650 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games