Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:43 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
IzzyCW
MickeyTenshi
Leon looks to the forest because there is a rustling sound.Then a snow-white wolf comes then a pure black then a pure brown." Leon Raybrandt, You have betrayed us to the vampires so we have to...kill you." The snow white one says then it lunges at Leon. Ryoku all of a sudden jumps and stabs the wolf with his silver blade." Ryoku get out of here!" Ryoku runs off. all of the wolves lunge at leon.

-haku runs int o the forest to look for leon and finds and throws his hands out and the wolves fly back haku carries leon back to the dance for some1 to heal him-

"oh my..." Kiana says then gestures for Haku to come over to her

-lays leon near izara- can you help him?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:43 pm
*jumps of of tower and lands* hi rez!  

lord chazxr

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:44 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
IzzyCW
MickeyTenshi
Leon looks to the forest because there is a rustling sound.Then a snow-white wolf comes then a pure black then a pure brown." Leon Raybrandt, You have betrayed us to the vampires so we have to...kill you." The snow white one says then it lunges at Leon. Ryoku all of a sudden jumps and stabs the wolf with his silver blade." Ryoku get out of here!" Ryoku runs off. all of the wolves lunge at leon.

-haku runs int o the forest to look for leon and finds and throws his hands out and the wolves fly back haku carries leon back to the dance for some1 to heal him-

The black and brown wolves jump through the door. "Give him to us and we won't have to kill you..." Then 5 other wolves run into the room. They all snarl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:45 pm
Haku (i think) I can heal leon""  

iiTobi

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

IzzyCW
notingles
IzzyCW
-pours a cup of punch for himself and Yumi- (and no their not going out)
(maybe they will after getting drunk. thanks to my spoiled punch)

no they wont couse their cusins so burn drunken man)
((i'm not a drunken man!... not this time no...))  
lord chazxr
*jumps of of tower and lands* hi rez!

Rez:Hey.....Reks?
Guu:Hello....  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:46 pm
IzzyCW
Emo_lovin_Punk
IzzyCW
MickeyTenshi

-lays leon near izara- can you help him?

"no i cant but my sister or Koe and heal him.." she looks up to both of them  
MickeyTenshi
Emo_lovin_Punk
IzzyCW
MickeyTenshi

The black and brown wolves jump through the door. "Give him to us and we won't have to kill you..." Then 5 other wolves run into the room. They all snarl.

heh silly little wolves u couldn't evan touch me -apperars behind the wolve and stabs two of them and appears back to were he was-  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

MickeyTenshi
Emo_lovin_Punk
IzzyCW
MickeyTenshi

ed enters right behind them and put knock one of them down silently enoghf so the others wont notice  
An over-Excited Wolf Pounces Haku and bites his leg. It smirks. then all of the wolves get ready to strike.  

MickeyTenshi

lord chazxr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:47 pm
*hears snarling and throw's ninja star through the window of the snarling*  
IzzyCW
MickeyTenshi
Emo_lovin_Punk
IzzyCW
MickeyTenshi

heh silly little wolves u couldn't evan touch me -apperars behind the wolve and stabs two of them and appears back to were he was-

takes a sword out of thin air and makes doubles of himself and they all run but haku turns invisable attacking them  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

MickeyTenshi

IzzyCW
MickeyTenshi
Emo_lovin_Punk
IzzyCW
MickeyTenshi

Leon looks at him "Don't you just love my friends?" He throws a knife at the brown wolf and it cuts off a piece of it's torso.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:48 pm
MickeyTenshi
Emo_lovin_Punk
IzzyCW
MickeyTenshi

Kiana freezes then Izara snaps and Kiana is protected by a force feild. then Izara waves her finger and Kiana appears behind her and she glares furiously at the wolves.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games