Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:18 am
"Freth doesn't strike me as someone who wouldn't enjoy beating someone up," Jude mused. "For that matter let's hope she doesn't strike me at all, nei? I bet that would hurt coming from an Articuno."

"Most things hurt coming from an Articuno," Tails said and nodded with a sagely, firsthand knowing. "You only ask for a spar with Blizz or Freth once."

Jude's tail twitched, and his nose with it. "Yeek. I'll believe it."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:23 am
Trigram Attack
"Freth doesn't strike me as someone who wouldn't enjoy beating someone up," Jude mused. "For that matter let's hope she doesn't strike me at all, nei? I bet that would hurt coming from an Articuno."

"Most things hurt coming from an Articuno," Tails said and nodded with a sagely, firsthand knowing. "You only ask for a spar with Blizz or Freth once."

Jude's tail twitched, and his nose with it. "Yeek. I'll believe it."

"At least Blizz TRIES to hold back if he knows that you're not that good in fighting while sparring with him." Tristen said, as he continued to scratch behind the Pikachu's ears and massaging the cheeks occasionally. "Freth, I don't think she knows her own strength too good. I saw her punch someone hard and they went really far from the hit. My face hurt just watching it."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:38 am
"Ah," said Jude and he covered his face with both hands. "Just what am I trying to get myself into?"

"If it helps," Tails said, and took over the scratching of one of Jonsi's ears. "People here will wanna protect your Pikachu."

"Chaaaa~"

Jude shook his head, patted Tails' head and sighed. "That's very reassuring, Tails-boy."

Tails flared the temperature of his hair just enough that Jude drew his hand back right quick. "I can hear sarcasm, yanno."

Cradling his tender pads against his chest, Jude backed away."Oww, don't do thaaaaat."

Through all this, Jonsi pretended at blissful unawareness. It wasn't often he could get two strangers to provide attention -plus- entertainment. Jude had been through worse, and by the Pikachu's own cheeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:51 am
Trigram Attack
"Ah," said Jude and he covered his face with both hands. "Just what am I trying to get myself into?"

"If it helps," Tails said, and took over the scratching of one of Jonsi's ears. "People here will wanna protect your Pikachu."

"Chaaaa~"

Jude shook his head, patted Tails' head and sighed. "That's very reassuring, Tails-boy."

Tails flared the temperature of his hair just enough that Jude drew his hand back right quick. "I can hear sarcasm, yanno."

Cradling his tender pads against his chest, Jude backed away."Oww, don't do thaaaaat."

Through all this, Jonsi pretended at blissful unawareness. It wasn't often he could get two strangers to provide attention -plus- entertainment. Jude had been through worse, and by the Pikachu's own cheeks.

As the two boys gave the attention to the Pikachu, a thought occurred to Tristen; and it sounded a bit funny to him in a way. "Maybe you should find a Pikachu, Tails." Tristen said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:06 am
"I could," said Tails, but quickly he shook his head. "It probably wouldn't like me too much. I hear Pikachu -like- being clean."

"They do," Jude confirmed. "Their fur's fine and traps dirt and makes them really itchy." He lifted his sweater and tugged at the shaggy fur on his side. "Not like mine. Or either of yours, I think."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:11 am
Trigram Attack
"I could," said Tails, but quickly he shook his head. "It probably wouldn't like me too much. I hear Pikachu -like- being clean."

"They do," Jude confirmed. "Their fur's fine and traps dirt and makes them really itchy." He lifted his sweater and tugged at the shaggy fur on his side. "Not like mine. Or either of yours, I think."

"Oh..." Tristen said. "...probably for the better. Tails probably would want to eat one before keeping one anyways. That said, that reminds me...I wouldn't mind seeing another Spoink." he then said to Tails. This talk of food was getting him a bit hungry.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:20 am
Both of Jonsi's ears perked, and his spine stiffened. "Piiii...?"

"Ick," said Jude. "Pork, rat, chicken, beef. I don't like any of it."

This earned him a hard, disbelieving stare from Tails. The boy knew for a fact that Furret had fangs and were not above killing Rattata for sport. "You..."

Jude giggled because he couldn't have expected that this factoid would have gotten the boy's hackles up. "I know that look," he said, as cheerily as if meeting with an old friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:24 am
Trigram Attack
Both of Jonsi's ears perked, and his spine stiffened. "Piiii...?"

"Ick," said Jude. "Pork, rat, chicken, beef. I don't like any of it."

This earned him a hard, disbelieving stare from Tails. The boy knew for a fact that Furret had fangs and were not above killing Rattata for sport. "You..."

Jude giggled because he couldn't have expected that this factoid would have gotten the boy's hackles up. "I know that look," he said, as cheerily as if meeting with an old friend.

Even Tristen knew that little tidbit from what he had learned over the past several months. "...I'm not sure of what is going on here anymore..." Tristen said, looking back at Tails.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:29 am
"I like fruits and veggies and and tarts and I don't really like chocolate all that much," Jude elaborated.

This did not help his case at all because Tails stood on all fours, leaning close enough that Jude might have been able to count the furrows in his brow. "You..."

"You know if you keep doing that, your face will get stuck."

This did nothing to deter Tails from his attempt to stare down a living thing that did not consider chocolate the solid nectar of the gods.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:34 am
Trigram Attack
"I like fruits and veggies and and tarts and I don't really like chocolate all that much," Jude elaborated.

This did not help his case at all because Tails stood on all fours, leaning close enough that Jude might have been able to count the furrows in his brow. "You..."

"You know if you keep doing that, your face will get stuck."

This did nothing to deter Tails from his attempt to stare down a living thing that did not consider chocolate the solid nectar of the gods.

Tristen stared at Jude then looked down at Jonsi, sitting the Pikachu up a bit so he could better get the ears, but also to carry on a slight private conversation. "Is that really true?" he asked the Pikachu. Tristen was almost in total disbelief as to what he was hearing. He wasn't sure if it was true or Jude was just teasing Tails almost to the extent of what Mikey has been known to do to him back in Hyda.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:40 am
Jonsi wriggled a little, but only to better settle like this. Then, he nodded. "Piiiika. Pika pikaaa." He wouldn't even make Jonsi eat Pokechow, opting instead for berries, celery and tomato puree. Jude's background as a gemologist had its perks, and it was very easy to undercut established jewelers.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:43 am
Trigram Attack
Jonsi wriggled a little, but only to better settle like this. Then, he nodded. "Piiiika. Pika pikaaa." He wouldn't even make Jonsi eat Pokechow, opting instead for berries, celery and tomato puree. Jude's background as a gemologist had its perks, and it was very easy to undercut established jewelers.

"Um...Tails?" Tristen spoke up. "I don't think he's lying about what he is saying." he said. Now that Tristen had the Pikachu up close like this, he could actually verify by the very smell coming off of the electric rodent. Berries, greens of some sort...yea.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:01 am
All of Tails' disbelief fell into a flat "What."

Jude scooted away from Tails, then stood up. Tall. He was safer up here, so he hoped. "I'm...mostly vegan," he said. "If I told you the exception, ol' Blizzard might just kill me after all."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:02 am
Trigram Attack
All of Tails' disbelief fell into a flat "What."

Jude scooted away from Tails, then stood up. Tall. He was safer up here, so he hoped. "I'm...mostly vegan," he said. "If I told you the exception, ol' Blizzard might just kill me after all."

"The...exception?" Tristen asked. What would have been so bad to incur the wrath of the Articuno so much?  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:07 am
"Yes. Some vegan guys have an exception," Jude explained. "Just go and tell Blizzard that I won't tell you what it is and he'll be glad I didn't tell you."

Tails' stare finally lifted from Jude, then fell on Tristen. "Do I go or do you want to?"

Even Jonsi struggled to hold back a fit of pika-laughter. Kids were -hilarious-.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games