Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:17 am
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt

[haha its all good i was speaking telepathically to her i wouldnt reveal your secrets]
(haha ur lucky, cuz if u did i would slap u xd )

you know, i think im gonna go ahead and take your word on that biggrin
(lol be afraid, be very afraid XP j/k)

[lol *gulp*]
(lol twisted *evil laugh* )  
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Lance was sleep walking through the school. In his dream he was transformed into the grey werehair form he so frequently used. He was chasing after a rabbit as it ran in fear of him. What was really happening in the real world was he was running down the hallway in his transformed state. The thing was not everyone knew it was him and might actually think they were being attacked. This wasn't something Lance was aware of though. The creature darted down the hallway then jumped off a nearby vending machineleaving an imprint where his back claws were on his legs. He then ripped the machine open and started to eat the chips inside. In the dream he had just caught the rabbit and was enjoying a tasty treat.
she hears some noises and walks to see what it was, she saw the grey werehair and looked at it "hey its lance" she thought "hey lance, what are you doing...."

The beast turned toward them with its eyes closed. Now Lance was familar with Angel because he had seen them plenty of times so they showed up as they were. But the new kid he wasn't so familiar with. He saw the young wizard as an elk. The creature snarled at him then threw the chips on the ground. Lance started walking toward him drooling a bit with his eyes still closed.

Shinyu saw the hound and grabbed his sword once again placing himself between Namine and the threat at hand "what a time to be interrupted"  

AlanMatt

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis
Lance was sleep walking through the school. In his dream he was transformed into the grey werehair form he so frequently used. He was chasing after a rabbit as it ran in fear of him. What was really happening in the real world was he was running down the hallway in his transformed state. The thing was not everyone knew it was him and might actually think they were being attacked. This wasn't something Lance was aware of though. The creature darted down the hallway then jumped off a nearby vending machineleaving an imprint where his back claws were on his legs. He then ripped the machine open and started to eat the chips inside. In the dream he had just caught the rabbit and was enjoying a tasty treat.

[*GASP* how could this happen? NOBODY TOLD ME WE HAD CHIPS!]

Vulken was standing there watching when a bolt of lighitning hit him he withered in pain as the electricity coresd throught hes bodey then where he was standing was some one eles he then fanted....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:19 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
she hears some noises and walks to see what it was, she saw the grey werehair and looked at it "hey its lance" she thought "hey lance, what are you doing...."

The beast turned toward them with its eyes closed. Now Lance was familar with Angel because he had seen them plenty of times so they showed up as they were. But the new kid he wasn't so familiar with. He saw the young wizard as an elk. The creature snarled at him then threw the chips on the ground. Lance started walking toward him drooling a bit with his eyes still closed.
"lance please" she said stepping in front of him "dont hurt anyone" she wrapped her arms around him "its just a dream now please"

Shinyu glanced at angel "thats lance? and he is just dreaming? well i know ways to wake him but i dont want to hurt lance... damn"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:19 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu laughed "well he said he thought i was much better for you then Kenji and told me how angel loved kenji"

"yes i heard that" she gave cagnor a mental squeeze to signify her thanks.
"even though i had fallen for him he wasnt really there for me and i think maybe that why angel didnt like me as much beacuse she wanted him, im happy with you shinyu and im grateful that you came into my life "

"yea he wasnt really around much. i guess he didnt care for you the way you cared for him, unlike i do" Shinyu said, kissing Namine passionately, but breaking the kiss when he remembered Vulcan was in the room

Namine loved it when he kissed her.

she decided to give cagnor a gift by letting him take over.
her hair changed to red as well as her eyess and her nails sharpened.

*wooooo* cagnor yelled *i get to walk around for a bit*

Shinyu backed away and said "please tell me when i kissed Namine it was actually her"

*YEAH IT WAS* HE SAID WITH A GRIN MAKING KISSY FACES AT HIM IN NAMINE'S BODY  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:22 am
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

"lance please" she said stepping in front of him "dont hurt anyone" she wrapped her arms around him "its just a dream now please"

Shinyu glanced at angel "thats lance? and he is just dreaming? well i know ways to wake him but i dont want to hurt lance... damn"
"dont mess with him, hes asleep and could attack at any moment, just leave and let me handle him, he knows me"  

Aprilbaby1

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:22 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu laughed "well he said he thought i was much better for you then Kenji and told me how angel loved kenji"

"yes i heard that" she gave cagnor a mental squeeze to signify her thanks.
"even though i had fallen for him he wasnt really there for me and i think maybe that why angel didnt like me as much beacuse she wanted him, im happy with you shinyu and im grateful that you came into my life "

"yea he wasnt really around much. i guess he didnt care for you the way you cared for him, unlike i do" Shinyu said, kissing Namine passionately, but breaking the kiss when he remembered Vulcan was in the room

Shinyu backed away and said "please tell me when i kissed Namine it was actually her"

Shinyu a lil aggrevated by the fact lance was after him said "it better have bean. and if you werent in her body i would smack you with the blunt edge of my sword"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:23 am
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

"dont mess with him, hes asleep and could attack at any moment, just leave and let me handle him, he knows me"

Shinyu looked at her and said "alright, everyone out the bedroom window. ill go out last in case he attacks"  

AlanMatt

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:24 am
[vulken wakes up notising his right hand had becom a gun he alsow notist that his hrns were gon and he had a taile and wass whereing glasses]
(vulken) well this is odd....  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:24 am
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

Shinyu looked at her and said "alright, everyone out the bedroom window. ill go out last in case he attacks"
she rolls her eyes "just go already" (hey have to go, have to let bro on, ill b on around 11ish)  

Aprilbaby1

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:25 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu a lil aggrevated by the fact lance was after him said "it better have bean. and if you werent in her body i would smack you with the blunt edge of my sword"

cagnor began to wiggle her body around. *ohh im so sexy* he started to lift her dress slowly to show off some leg.

Namine said "dont you dare cagnor" a bit angry at his display.

*geez just having some fun*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:25 am
Mega Mullet
[vulken wakes up notising his right hand had becom a gun he alsow notist that his hrns were gon and he had a taile and wass whereing glasses]
(vulken) well this is odd....

After they all go out the window, Shinyu having carried Vulkan, being unconscious he said "ummm Vulcan, i know i havent known you long but... you look different"  

AlanMatt

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:26 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

Lance pulled away and started attacking the air madly. It was completely unclear what he was dreaming but to him it was almost like he was seeing a peace of his future. The creature looked all around itself as though it was being surrounded. The creature still was asleep of coarse but this was all happening in real life. Then Lance said something odd, if this is the only way to protect them then so be it  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:27 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

cagnor began to wiggle her body around. *ohh im so sexy* he started to lift her dress slowly to show off some leg.

Shinyu was now getting upset with Cagnos "damn it treat her body respectfully"  

AlanMatt

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:30 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu was now getting upset with Cagnos "damn it treat her body respectfully"

Namine took over "now ur grounded" she said to cagnor.

*aww man* he yawned as namine put him to sleep.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 646 647 648 649 650 651 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games