Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:48 pm
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
MickeyTenshi
Emo_lovin_Punk
IzzyCW
MickeyTenshi
Leon looks to the forest because there is a rustling sound.Then a snow-white wolf comes then a pure black then a pure brown." Leon Raybrandt, You have betrayed us to the vampires so we have to...kill you." The snow white one says then it lunges at Leon. Ryoku all of a sudden jumps and stabs the wolf with his silver blade." Ryoku get out of here!" Ryoku runs off. all of the wolves lunge at leon.

-haku runs int o the forest to look for leon and finds and throws his hands out and the wolves fly back haku carries leon back to the dance for some1 to heal him-

"oh my..." Kiana says then gestures for Haku to come over to her

The black and brown wolves jump through the door. "Give him to us and we won't have to kill you..." Then 5 other wolves run into the room. They all snarl.

heh silly little wolves u couldn't evan touch me -apperars behind the wolve and stabs two of them and appears back to were he was-

takes a sword out of thin air and makes doubles of himself and they all run but haku turns invisable attacking them

0Yumi takes her staff and freezes the wolves legs so they cannot move whyll haku and his doubles kill the wolves-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:49 pm
-one eye tunr blue and puts hand down and a red swirling ball coms in left hands and the other hand controls the minerals under the shool to sink a wolf donw and make it stay there deep enoguh it can't move-  

iiTobi

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:50 pm
"hey come and get me old whitey" ed says while reading his fists i can take you head on!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:51 pm
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
MickeyTenshi
Emo_lovin_Punk

The black and brown wolves jump through the door. "Give him to us and we won't have to kill you..." Then 5 other wolves run into the room. They all snarl.

heh silly little wolves u couldn't evan touch me -apperars behind the wolve and stabs two of them and appears back to were he was-

takes a sword out of thin air and makes doubles of himself and they all run but haku turns invisable attacking them

0Yumi takes her staff and freezes the wolves legs so they cannot move whyll haku and his doubles kill the wolves-

(heads up i type really really fast XD) -yumi takes a poison kunai and shoves it in the white wolf slowing but painfully killing him-  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

*sits in tree listening to music and watching people*  
*Rez's ears twitch*
Rez:Hm......i sense fighting happening right now
Guu:Ooh,should we investigate
Rez:No.....best to stay out of it then to go in it
Guu:I thought you said you would risk your life to save anyone
Rez:Yeah......but not if it involves fighting........
Guu:......ok,but if someone dies and you never tried to save him/her,it's your fault
Rez:I know..........  

Flippy flusters Flaky

MickeyTenshi

IzzyCW
IzzyCW
MickeyTenshi
Emo_lovin_Punk
IzzyCW
MickeyTenshi
Leon looks to the forest because there is a rustling sound.Then a snow-white wolf comes then a pure black then a pure brown." Leon Raybrandt, You have betrayed us to the vampires so we have to...kill you." The snow white one says then it lunges at Leon. Ryoku all of a sudden jumps and stabs the wolf with his silver blade." Ryoku get out of here!" Ryoku runs off. all of the wolves lunge at leon.

-haku runs int o the forest to look for leon and finds and throws his hands out and the wolves fly back haku carries leon back to the dance for some1 to heal him-

All of the wolves are Fear-stricken. " Puny Human." The wolf summons 10 more wolves. "Leon, it seems i have taken your role." Leon gets up and yells "Lets see whos alpha male." He turns to his friends "Cover me from everyone but the black wolf, it's my fight." He grins and jumps at the wolf.  
*jumps into window and resanguns black wolf*RESANGUN! *ORB HITS TORSO*  

lord chazxr

iiTobi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:52 pm
-now the red ball is bigger and it floats and it goes into leon healing him fully while it takes health from me and a wolf cuts my leg so i cant use it-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:52 pm
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
MickeyTenshi
Emo_lovin_Punk

(heads up i type really really fast XD) -yumi takes a poison kunai and shoves it in the white wolf slowing but painfully killing him-

(all the wolfs are dead now mwhahahahahaha XD XD XD) haku snaps his fingers and the dead wolfs disapper  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:53 pm
Kai walks out of the dance and sits on the grass and watches stars*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:53 pm
*sees leon, but hides away* stressed *starts to tear up and turns invisable*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:54 pm
( iwant to change my avii SO MUCH!!! but i can't couse gaia is haveing their Gliches)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:54 pm
MickeyTenshi
IzzyCW
IzzyCW
MickeyTenshi
Emo_lovin_Punk

All of the wolves are Fear-stricken. " Puny Human." The wolf summons 10 more wolves. "Leon, it seems i have taken your role." Leon gets up and yells "Lets see whos alpha male." He turns to his friends "Cover me from everyone but the black wolf, it's my fight." He grins and jumps at the wolf.

Izara says "Kiana stay back u'll need to heal any1 who needs it" then she approaches a wolf and takes a dagger from her combat boot and says with a smirk "hav at the"  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:55 pm
*sigh* "end this will ya?" edward gets out as if nothing is happening and waits outside on the stairs  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games