Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:31 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Lance was sleep walking through the school. In his dream he was transformed into the grey werehair form he so frequently used. He was chasing after a rabbit as it ran in fear of him. What was really happening in the real world was he was running down the hallway in his transformed state. The thing was not everyone knew it was him and might actually think they were being attacked. This wasn't something Lance was aware of though. The creature darted down the hallway then jumped off a nearby vending machineleaving an imprint where his back claws were on his legs. He then ripped the machine open and started to eat the chips inside. In the dream he had just caught the rabbit and was enjoying a tasty treat.
she hears some noises and walks to see what it was, she saw the grey werehair and looked at it "hey its lance" she thought "hey lance, what are you doing...."

The beast turned toward them with its eyes closed. Now Lance was familar with Angel because he had seen them plenty of times so they showed up as they were. But the new kid he wasn't so familiar with. He saw the young wizard as an elk. The creature snarled at him then threw the chips on the ground. Lance started walking toward him drooling a bit with his eyes still closed.
"lance please" she said stepping in front of him "dont hurt anyone" she wrapped her arms around him "its just a dream now please"

Lance pulled away and started attacking the air madly. It was completely unclear what he was dreaming but to him it was almost like he was seeing a peace of his future. The creature looked all around itself as though it was being surrounded. The creature still was asleep of coarse but this was all happening in real life. Then Lance said something odd, if this is the only way to protect them then so be it

Shinyu was able to hear some of it and hearing the last part, Shinyu decided that Lance was to be trusted  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:31 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"yea he wasnt really around much. i guess he didnt care for you the way you cared for him, unlike i do" Shinyu said, kissing Namine passionately, but breaking the kiss when he remembered Vulcan was in the room

Namine loved it when he kissed her.

she decided to give cagnor a gift by letting him take over.
her hair changed to red as well as her eyess and her nails sharpened.

*wooooo* cagnor yelled *i get to walk around for a bit*

Shinyu backed away and said "please tell me when i kissed Namine it was actually her"

*YEAH IT WAS* HE SAID WITH A GRIN MAKING KISSY FACES AT HIM IN NAMINE'S BODY

Shinyu a lil aggrevated by the fact lance was after him said "it better have bean. and if you werent in her body i would smack you with the blunt edge of my sword"

cagnor began to wiggle her body around. *ohh im so sexy* he started to lift her dress slowly to show off some leg.

Namine said "dont you dare cagnor" a bit angry at his display.

*geez just having some fun*

(Vulken stagers up) Gosty! wats hapend to me? (gosty) vulken youre true ability is that wen you have been hit by a strong blow frome any element you will turn into youre ansester that constantly yoused that element..... In other words you guust turned into youre grandfather!  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:32 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu backed away and said "please tell me when i kissed Namine it was actually her"

*YEAH IT WAS* HE SAID WITH A GRIN MAKING KISSY FACES AT HIM IN NAMINE'S BODY

Shinyu a lil aggrevated by the fact lance was after him said "it better have bean. and if you werent in her body i would smack you with the blunt edge of my sword"

cagnor began to wiggle her body around. *ohh im so sexy* he started to lift her dress slowly to show off some leg.

Shinyu was now getting upset with Cagnos "damn it treat her body respectfully"

Namine took over "now ur grounded" she said to cagnor.

*aww man* he yawned as namine put him to sleep.

Shinyu could see it was Namine again "hey, wish i could have stopped him but i didnt want to hurt you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:33 am
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Lance was sleep walking through the school. In his dream he was transformed into the grey werehair form he so frequently used. He was chasing after a rabbit as it ran in fear of him. What was really happening in the real world was he was running down the hallway in his transformed state. The thing was not everyone knew it was him and might actually think they were being attacked. This wasn't something Lance was aware of though. The creature darted down the hallway then jumped off a nearby vending machineleaving an imprint where his back claws were on his legs. He then ripped the machine open and started to eat the chips inside. In the dream he had just caught the rabbit and was enjoying a tasty treat.
she hears some noises and walks to see what it was, she saw the grey werehair and looked at it "hey its lance" she thought "hey lance, what are you doing...."

The beast turned toward them with its eyes closed. Now Lance was familar with Angel because he had seen them plenty of times so they showed up as they were. But the new kid he wasn't so familiar with. He saw the young wizard as an elk. The creature snarled at him then threw the chips on the ground. Lance started walking toward him drooling a bit with his eyes still closed.
"lance please" she said stepping in front of him "dont hurt anyone" she wrapped her arms around him "its just a dream now please"

Lance pulled away and started attacking the air madly. It was completely unclear what he was dreaming but to him it was almost like he was seeing a peace of his future. The creature looked all around itself as though it was being surrounded. The creature still was asleep of coarse but this was all happening in real life. Then Lance said something odd, if this is the only way to protect them then so be it
"lance, what are you talking about?" she asked confused  

Aprilbaby1

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:34 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

Shinyu called to angel "hey when you have a minute id like to talk to you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:36 am
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

"uhh sure, about what?"  

Aprilbaby1

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:36 am
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

Shinyu could see it was Namine again "hey, wish i could have stopped him but i didnt want to hurt you"

"I know love" namine said. "now lets deal with whatever is going on here"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:37 am
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

yea what do ya mean (said vulken while aming at gosty with his/his grandfathers gun arme) he then thought bang bang..... ha ha ha!!!  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:37 am
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

"uhh sure, about what?"

about me and Namine and how you feel about us being together  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:39 am
(a bright light aperes and vulken apears as himself) ahh thats better!  

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AlanMatt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:39 am
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt
animegurl145
AlanMatt

"I know love" namine said. "now lets deal with whatever is going on here"

Shinyu said to her "it looks like angel is calming him down. best leave them be... told you tomoyo would flip last night"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:41 am
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
AlanMatt
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

"uhh sure, about what?"

about me and Namine and how you feel about us being together
she smiles "as long as your both happy i dont care" she turns her back on him and looks at lance  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:42 am
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

Shinyu was able to hear some of it and hearing the last part, Shinyu decided that Lance was to be trusted

The kid got too close to him and suddenly it was like he was seeing what Lance was seeing a bit of the future. There were wizards surrounding him and there wasn't a familiar face in sight except for those Sakaki and Avenger characters which were in the front of the crowd. They pointed at Lance and wave after wave of wizards started attacking him. Apparently he had bit off more than he could handle and hadn't called on any of his friends in fear they might be hurt. The last thing they both saw before the glimpse of the future ended was some unknown person standing over near an old oak tree. His appearance was something of nightmares.

Lance woke up suddenly and looked around. There was a vending machine laying there ripped open and someone was nearby. He looked at them in a confused way scratching his head. When did you get here Shin..., "he couldn't remember the rest of the name".  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:45 am
LanceCalvis
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

The kid got too close to him and suddenly it was like he was seeing what Lance was seeing a bit of the future. There were wizards surrounding him and there wasn't a familiar face in sight except for those Sakaki and Avenger characters which were in the front of the crowd. They pointed at Lance and wave after wave of wizards started attacking him. Apparently he had bit off more than he could handle and hadn't called on any of his friends in fear they might be hurt. The last thing they both saw before the glimpse of the future ended was some unknown person standing over near an old oak tree. His appearance was something of nightmares.

Lance woke up suddenly and looked around. There was a vending machine laying there ripped open and someone was nearby. He looked at them in a confused way scratching his head. When did you get here Shin..., "he couldn't remember the rest of the name".

Shinyu looked at him a little annoyed 'shinyu..."
getting to the point he said "when you decided you wanted to kill me because you thought i was a snack in your dream"  

AlanMatt

Mega Mullet

Beloved Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:46 am
LanceCalvis
AlanMatt
LanceCalvis
Aprilbaby1
LanceCalvis

howes it going sir sleep alot?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games